FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2003, 02:00 AM   #31
TurboShelby
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboShelby
Hey, just defending a fellow glower. And I have no idea what your driving. Im just going by what appears to be a German K-Car in your Avatar. And 12's is with a new turbo,injectors and an ECU. And that's just an estimate. These cars run mid 11's with this stuff too.

All very nice but you failed to answer the question so I'll restate it. Why is your opinion any more important than anyone else's? And what the hell is a K-car? Oh yeah, that's what your Daytona is based on.

It isn't, so I guess I stated my post wrong, oh well, my point still stands. And my K-Car is fast.
With lots of green neon!
TurboShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:03 AM   #32
TurboShelby
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Widowmaker2k

[quote
Geez, what is up with all you slow euro tuners ragging on neon. My car is fast(faster than most of yours, with the exception of that M3, but I only paid 500 for mine) and yet I still have TASTEFUL neon.

How do you know what they drive?
Well Every Avatar and Sig I see here has a BMW and a VW save for yours.
Quote:
Although I agree that the ricer mantra seems to be "Im going to add everything I can to get people to look at my Honda that sounds like bee"
This is what separates ricers from Japanese car enthusiasts.
Im a Japanese car enthusiast, I know what Im talking about when it comes to Japanese cars, you all accused Neon of being a ricer thing.
Quote:
and repect the fact that Sethro has a cool RX7 with a TASTEFUL(theres that word again) underbody kit that makes his car look better than it already does. So just vist www.streetglow.com marvel at some of the kick ass cars on the homepage and the forums and keep your traps shut.

Based on what you've already read in this topic, do these people seem like they would enjoy a trip over to streetglow.com?[/quote]

Who Knows?
With lots of green neon!
Old 12-03-2003, 02:07 AM   #33
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
how bout your bmw. That an old M3?

Way off...it's a 1987 325 base model. No a/c, no leather. Just plain sports car. Incidently, I've had this little number up in the 140mph also...and with a few rpm left.

Only mod: K&N Air junk...not my addition though. No neon garbage.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:07 AM   #34
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
It isn't, so I guess I stated my post wrong, oh well, my point still stands. And my K-Car is fast.

Okay, you've got me confused again. Is it fast or is it going to be fast. If you define fast as 11's or 12's we speak a different language.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:09 AM   #35
TurboShelby
CF Newbie

MMhmm and what do you define fast as in a street legal daily driver which you paid 500 dollars for and has a 4cyl and is FWD?
With lots of green neon!
Old 12-03-2003, 02:11 AM   #36
brett_jeep17
CF Newbie

hey guys i have a 93 grand cherokee and i got some neon and cathodes in it all green...also led's in the door handles as my recent project...i jus wanna say that neon is an accessory its not so u can ssay your a badass and drive round cuz u got neon...dont like it? dont look at it its common sense
brett_jeep17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:11 AM   #37
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
MMhmm and what do you define fast as in a street legal daily driver which you paid 500 dollars for and has a 4cyl and is FWD?

My street legal, daily driven, towed away for free not fast enough yet junk is a high 10 car. Of course it's not FWD, that's for getting groceries.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 12-03-2003, 02:12 AM   #38
Sethro
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
how bout your bmw. That an old M3?

Way off...it's a 1987 325 base model. No a/c, no leather. Just plain sports car. Incidently, I've had this little number up in the 140mph also...and with a few rpm left.

Only mod: K&N Air junk...not my addition though. No neon garbage.

So whats its designation? I.E. I have a "GXL" Rx7

www.Cardomain.com/id/rxnoodles
Sethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:13 AM   #39
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett_jeep17
hey guys i have a 93 grand cherokee and i got some neon and cathodes in it all green...also led's in the door handles as my recent project...i jus wanna say that neon is an accessory its not so u can ssay your a badass and drive round cuz u got neon...dont like it? dont look at it its common sense

All good and well...just don't get mad when you get razzed about it.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:15 AM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

THANK YOU. That's how this whole conversation started. We just don't want to see it. Read the second post in this thread.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:20 AM   #41
Sethro
CF Newbie

Quote:
Quote:

THANK YOU. That's how this whole conversation started. We just don't want to see it. Read the second post in this thread.
The second post was discriminatory. You basicly said you dont wanna see me posting at all. Now the third and fourth post were excellent.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:23 AM   #42
brveagle
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
blah blah.

Wait just a f*cking minute. First off you can lose that "euro tuner" shit when you're talking about me. You have no idea how wrong you are. Secondly who the hell do you think you are to come in here with your FIRST post and tell people to keep their opinions to themselves, then go on to blather your opinion? If you like his car great. If he likes his car great. If you're too thin skinned to take some crap, that's your problem.

In the user agreement: "You agreed not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned." Mod's can we get a ban here?

Some one needs to chill out. I may think your VW is pointless and dumb looking, but do you hear me slamming it? No, so leave our "sub-culture" of people who like neons alone. Seesh, all Sethro did was say hi.
brveagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:24 AM   #43
Sethro
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Quote:
blah blah.

Wait just a f*cking minute. First off you can lose that "euro tuner" shit when you're talking about me. You have no idea how wrong you are. Secondly who the hell do you think you are to come in here with your FIRST post and tell people to keep their opinions to themselves, then go on to blather your opinion? If you like his car great. If he likes his car great. If you're too thin skinned to take some crap, that's your problem.

In the user agreement: "You agreed not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned." Mod's can we get a ban here?

Some one needs to chill out. I may think your VW is pointless and dumb looking, but do you hear me slamming it? No, so leave our "sub-culture" of people who like neons alone. Seesh, all Sethro did was say hi.

Agreed

Old 12-03-2003, 02:26 AM   #44
TurboShelby
CF Newbie

Finally some sense. And just so he doesn't flip out. Its apparently a BMW. Whilke it still looks like an 84 Jetta with the blacked out grill and all.
With lots of green neon!
Old 12-03-2003, 02:27 AM   #45
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle

Says nothing about razzing anyone...so grow up and deal with it.