Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2003, 02:43 AM   #61
TurboShelby
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10
Alright, well my car is fast, that's all I care about. Your car runs 10's, good for you. I like neon. You apparently dont, good for you. We're done. Game over man, game over*.I give you some props for having a fast car as long as it is American and isnt a ford. 11 seconds is with a stock bottom end and engine internals though.

*Family Guy refrence. Disregard if you cant understanf it.
__________________
1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z
2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust
Soon to be in the 12's
With lots of green neon!
TurboShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:45 AM   #62
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm going out and taking down a shop light and hanging it under my car right now. It'll be phat.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:46 AM   #63
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboShelby
Alright, well my car is fast, that's all I care about. Your car runs 10's, good for you. I like neon. You apparently dont, good for you. We're done. Game over man, game over*.I give you some props for having a fast car as long as it is American and isnt a ford. 11 seconds is with a stock bottom end and engine internals though.

*Family Guy refrence. Disregard if you cant understanf it.

American made? Not a freakin' chance. Flat fours forever!
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:58 AM   #64
brveagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm going out and taking down a shop light and hanging it under my car right now. It'll be phat.


Becareful, before you know it, you will be hooked.
brveagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:00 AM   #65
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm going out and taking down a shop light and hanging it under my car right now. It'll be phat.

aww white is so boring....u gotta make it purple :P
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:07 AM   #66
Unfedfat
Site Admin
 
Unfedfat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 437
WOW... This gotta be the longest "Hi, I'm new!" thread... 8O
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:17 AM   #67
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
WOW... This gotta be the longest "Hi, I'm new!" thread... 8O

yeh, il say, holy cow
mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:19 AM   #68
Sethro
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
WOW... This gotta be the longest "Hi, I'm new!" thread... 8O
yup coulda all been avoided too.
__________________

www.Cardomain.com/id/rxnoodles
Sethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:21 AM   #69
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
WOW... This gotta be the longest "Hi, I'm new!" thread... 8O
yup coulda all been avoided too.

hey think of it as a good thing....we welcomed you....i mean, we did kinda flame you, but still....its all good!
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:26 AM   #70
Sethro
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
WOW... This gotta be the longest "Hi, I'm new!" thread... 8O
yup coulda all been avoided too.

hey think of it as a good thing....we welcomed you....i mean, we did kinda flame you, but still....its all good!

Yup Its all good!
__________________

www.Cardomain.com/id/rxnoodles
Sethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:27 AM   #71
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast
 
Widowmaker2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboShelby
blah blah.

Wait just a f*cking minute. First off you can lose that "euro tuner" shit when you're talking about me. You have no idea how wrong you are. Secondly who the hell do you think you are to come in here with your FIRST post and tell people to keep their opinions to themselves, then go on to blather your opinion? If you like his car great. If he likes his car great. If you're too thin skinned to take some crap, that's your problem.



In the user agreement: "You agreed not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned." Mod's can we get a ban here?

Some one needs to chill out. I may think your VW is pointless and dumb looking, but do you hear me slamming it? No, so leave our "sub-culture" of people who like neons alone. Seesh, all Sethro did was say hi.

You're actually trying to get somebody banned with your FIRST post?
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:44 AM   #72
Domminigan
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Okay, I'm convinced. I'm going out and taking down a shop light and hanging it under my car right now. It'll be phat.
Do that, then take some Digital pictures of it, and post them. I'm sure it will be amusing to many.
and just to be official: I'm requesting, requiring, and asking for all opinions about everything that has to do with anything from anyone. From taste preferences of cheese fried popcorn to people living on earth from planet eslarchgobth in the beta quadrant. Now where the business are my cheesy poofs?
__________________
Domminigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:45 AM   #73
Domminigan
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboShelby
blah blah.

yakkety yakkety yakkety



Blah Blah Blah

You're actually trying to get somebody banned with your FIRST post?

apparently so, sherlock.
__________________
Domminigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:46 AM   #74
brveagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboShelby
blah blah.

Wait just a f*cking minute. First off you can lose that "euro tuner" shit when you're talking about me. You have no idea how wrong you are. Secondly who the hell do you think you are to come in here with your FIRST post and tell people to keep their opinions to themselves, then go on to blather your opinion? If you like his car great. If he likes his car great. If you're too thin skinned to take some crap, that's your problem.



In the user agreement: "You agreed not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned." Mod's can we get a ban here?

Some one needs to chill out. I may think your VW is pointless and dumb looking, but do you hear me slamming it? No, so leave our "sub-culture" of people who like neons alone. Seesh, all Sethro did was say hi.

You're actually trying to get somebody banned with your FIRST post?

Pretty much! Lol, not really.
brveagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 03:53 AM   #75
Domminigan
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 13
Re: Hey i'm new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro
Monkies taste good ESPECIALLY in butter sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Yes that does sound good.
It was discriminatory
No.
Discriminatory is when you throw out all the w's out of your M&M's , or when you beat your two redheaded stepchildren and don't beat your blonde stepchild. Or when you sleep with a couple of skinny girls but won't have relations with a fat girl. so in summation, eat the "W's", Beat all your stepchildren equally, and give some sweet lovin' to the fatties!!
__________________
Domminigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.