Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2005, 04:15 PM   #61
ode94
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
same here, i notice that two kids has taken over the thread in a "gimme the vin number, no you call, no give me the vin number, no you call" brawl. took up 2 pages i believe.
GOOD GOING DODGE! VERY VERY MATURE.

this is the daily issue on CF. for goodness sake, if its nothing important, dont even bother arguing about it man. stop being an internet BULLY.

You of all people mister enlightened budda worshiper, should talk about posting pages of crap. Have you browsed your unfedfat topic? Man your a hippocrite ! The guy should have posted the VIN's if he wanted to back up his claim. PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!!
ode94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 06:22 PM   #62
DragonRider69
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ode94
You of all people mister enlightened budda worshiper, should talk about posting pages of crap. Have you browsed your unfedfat topic? Man your a hippocrite ! The guy should have posted the VIN's if he wanted to back up his claim. PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY!!!
People use these forums to get/give help or advice or discuss car related matters. There's no point if jerks post silly-assed bullshit and then continue to argue when someone calls them on it!
P.S. - Check out some of his other posts... he spews shit wherever he goes!
DragonRider69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 06:39 PM   #63
DragonRider69
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockn-A-T88
Ill let you know. We have two of them....oh and YES they are both REAL.
One will be for sale in a few weeks. Asking $90,000 OBO. Anybody is more than welcome to come see them at anytime. We are in Green bay WI
I will let you know the VIN tonite. I have to get a hold of my partner. They are his cars.

Hey Assface, or is it Ben Taylor?
I called your partner, Aaron. Says you're full of shit! They are CLONES!! So case closed. You ARE an a**hole and you are too stupid to admit you are wrong or even that you made a mistake. Like I said before, hang your head in shame and get lost. Everything that you type from now on will be assumed to be BULLSH!T. You swore up and down that they were real and all we had to do was call Aaron. What did you think? We're all too cheap to make a long distance call?

Quote:
oh wait i didnt see that you were from canada LOL LOL LOL LOL canada..

Not bad for a Canadian, EH??

Last edited by DragonRider69 : 03-26-2005 at 06:46 PM.
DragonRider69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #64
AmericanMuscle1
CF Newbie

1.6Liters... hell i've got a 2 Liter of pop next to me right now!!!
AmericanMuscle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 07:45 PM   #65
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider69
Considering your advice, I find it interesting that this is your third post on such a stupid, pointless topic...

and just what exsactly is your point honestly?
please do explain.... because i want to answer.

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-26-2005 at 07:47 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #66
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:

bwahaha!!! more feedback im lovin it. first of all, im sorry to break your heart, but i lied.. i aint no damn buddist.

i can see you to want to join the "give me the vin number, no you call give me the vin number, no you call " arguement.. LOL!!!!

please, dont try to achieve stardom, you are new here, your still a peasant

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-26-2005 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-26-2005, 07:57 PM   #67
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider69
EXACTLY!!!
People use these forums to get/give help or advice or discuss car related matters. There's no point if jerks post silly-assed bullshit and then continue to argue when someone calls them on it!
P.S. - Check out some of his other posts... he spews shit wherever he goes!

oh please.......... you typed "EXSACTLY" in bold acting like he had a point. LOL. you cannot acheive stardom aswell my friend.

listen here, i have a plan, why dont you and ode have a couple shots together, and maybe suck each others dick since your such a suck up.

Quote:
People use these forums to get/give help or advice or discuss car related matters.
if only that was true, but its not... you see, there are to many critics here, for the past year, i tried to stop them, but well if you cant beat them, join them. hows about a taste of your own medicine geezers!

Quote:
There's no point if jerks post silly-assed bullshit and then continue to argue when someone calls them on it!
i glad you see it my way

oh, and dont worry, none of your post was taken seriously, because i understand how you look up to dodgerida, your just sucking up to him aswell, i know how it is, its like "i got your back hommie, im your boy"
you know, your internet idol dodgerida had an idol once.. when i was new here, he wasnt always like this, he was pretty nice, then i notice he sucked up to the hobo so much that he became like him. then one day, about a couple motnhs ago, they went at it, dodgerida's heart was broken and now he is forever torn apart. the end!

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-26-2005 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:08 PM   #68
ode94
CF Newbie

Quote:
bwahaha!!! more feedback im lovin it. first of all, im sorry to break your heart, but i lied.. i aint no damn buddist.

i can see you to want to join the "give me the vin number, no you call give me the vin number, no you call " arguement.. LOL!!!!

please, dont try to achieve stardom, you are new here, your still a peasant

I'm a peasant, what you are king ? you are the most ignorant person alive ! I love you man,finally somebody more ignorant that me. Thanks for all your help I thought I'd be stuck with the title of biggest azz, but now you can take over thank you so much Kiam2gay..... Oh and 1 more thing, thanks for your lovley and educational comments. I just love you can we be bestest pals ?

Last edited by ode94 : 03-26-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:12 PM   #69
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle1
1.6Liters... hell i've got a 2 Liter of pop next to me right now!!!
This just confirmed my question from another post. You ARE an idiot.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 08:14 PM   #70
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
I'm a peasant, what you are king ? you are the most ignorant person alive ! I love you man,finally somebody more ignorant that me. Thanks for all your help I thought I'd be stuck with the title of biggest azz, but now you can take over thank you so much Kiam2gay..... Oh and 1 more thing, thanks for your lovley and educational comments. I just love you can we be bestest pals ?

yes i am KING, and thank you, i love you to.

i can see how easily offended you are, you are there sitting on your computer desk with your armpits sweating, you shiver when you type, because you are afraid. while i on the other hand, laughs at stuff like this. have a lil elightment my friend

kiam2gay = how original, thats gotta be from the book of 3rd grade jokes

.. please do come by and post some more, because i am the TROLL here and i love to be fed.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:40 PM   #71
ode94
CF Newbie

Quote:
yes i am KING, and thank you, i love you to.

i can see how easily offended you are, you are there sitting on your computer desk with your armpits sweating, you shiver when you type

kiam2gay = how original, thats gotta be from the book of 3rd grade jokes

.. please do come by and post some more, because i am the TROLL here and i love to be fed.

You want me don't you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2005, 08:45 PM   #72
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

Well, i was wrong. I honestly thought they were real cars, I dont know much about the cars and just recenty found out that they are very rare cars. Well sorry for all the shit............
Rockn-A-T88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:14 AM   #73
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Since this topic is going nowhere, and has been doing so from the start I'm spamming .

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:16 AM   #74
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Since this topic is going nowhere, and has been doing so from the start I'm spamming .

Shut up Greek, and give me the VIN number you idiot!

Old 03-27-2005, 12:17 AM   #75
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Shut up Greek, and give me the VIN number you idiot!

Just call my mate and he'll prove to you that I'm an idiot!