Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2005, 09:35 PM   #1
mitsugt69
CF Newbie

how to convert a skyline to LHD

Hey i was wondering if an honest person could tell me just about how much would it cost to convert a nissan skyline to LHD.
mitsugt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:01 PM   #2
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
why in the world would you want that?????
I drive an R32 gtr and I dont think it would be the same with it being LHD...
Rockn-A-T88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:03 PM   #3
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

Oh and it would cost like $10k lol
You can get a skyline from Turbo Visions for like $12-14k
Old 03-22-2005, 03:46 AM   #4
DTMBaller
CF Newbie

problem with this is i dont believe they offered a lhd shyline. so to make one would take an awful lot of fabing and custom work. not worth it. plus rhd is so cool

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever"
DTMBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 03:47 AM   #5
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

For Sure!!!!!
Old 03-22-2005, 04:30 AM   #6
Bino
Written Off

Any Skyline in Saudi Arabia is converted to LHD by a private company, that's the only instance of LHD Skylines that I've heard of.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/418475

Maybe ask that guy
Bino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 04:54 AM   #7
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

all i know, is that if i saw a LHD skyline... id be pissed
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 05:48 AM   #8
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockn-A-T88
Oh and it would cost like $10k lol
You can get a skyline from Turbo Visions for like $12-14k

Is it me or is this guy a walking advertisement for Turbo Visions? Everywhere you go. He either got his Evo from T.V. or his Skyline from T.V. First you can get a Skyline from T.V. for $23,000, now its $12-14,000. So what is your reason for being to promote Turbo Visions?

He asked for the price on a LHD conversion, I don't quite see where buying a Skyline from Turbo Visions fits in there..

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 05:56 AM   #9
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

LOL thats funny
typical. you know.....ive read your posts and it seems that you just wait for someone to come across to bash and beat down...I just answer the questions....read my posts buddy.....oh and slick......$12-14k for a r32 gtst and $23k for a r32 GTR, just to clear things up......its funny as hell because i knew you were going to say that.......let the bashing begin....lol go tell on me lol.....im not advertising shit, people say....skyline this and skyline that...well when someone gets a skyline for that price....would you consider that advertisment or a good lead......
Old 03-22-2005, 05:58 AM   #10
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

oh hey dude.......this is FUNNY stuff.....you are funny....ok I was saying...."for the price of the LHD conversion" you can get a skyline......make sense or are you going to bash me?
Old 03-22-2005, 06:10 AM   #11
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
LOL thats funny
typical. you know.....ive read your posts and it seems that you just wait for someone to come across to bash and beat down...I just answer the questions....read my posts buddy.....oh and slick......$12-14k for a r32 gtst and $23k for a r32 GTR, just to clear things up......its funny as hell because i knew you were going to say that.......let the bashing begin....lol go tell on me lol.....im not advertising shit, people say....skyline this and skyline that...well when someone gets a skyline for that price....would you consider that advertisment or a good lead......

Oh so because Comcast commercials tell me I can get my first 3 months for free and I actually get my first 3 months free its no longer an advertisment becuase they follow through with their deal? Right, and I'm fecking Jolly Saint Nick.

Quote:
oh hey dude.......this is FUNNY stuff.....you are funny....ok I was saying...."for the price of the LHD conversion" you can get a skyline......make sense or are you going to bash me?

Ok let me just show you exactly how fecking stupid you really are. Ok this guy states that he would like to know the price of a LHD conversion on a Skyline.(For all we know at this point he could possibly own a Skyline wich would make sense if he were asking about modifications to said vehicle). You respond its going to cost $10,000 to do the LHD conversion, but you can buy a Skyline for less than the cost of a LHD conversion. Hmmm.... let us think about it. You can buy a Skyline for cheaper than it would be to perform a LHD conversion to another Skyline.(Even though you said the conversion would cost $10,000 and a Skyline would cost $12,000 minium. Are you so stupid that you don't know 10 is smaller than 12?)

You're either telling him it would be cheaper to buy a Skyline than perform a modification to a Skyline he does'nt own.

OR

You're telling him that it would be cheaper to buy another Skyline than perform a LHD conversion on the one he currently owns.

Both make no sense. No ones looking to pick on you but when a worthless pissant like yourself attempts to solve the solution to every problem by stating that you can buy a Skyline from some company you're just begging to get picked on. In the words of the Hobo Think, Type, Submit

Last edited by DSMer : 03-22-2005 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:17 AM   #12
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

wow.......ok.

you really bash people dont you........now your gonna wait for me to post....
why do you swear at everyone......this is great...internet wars.....anytime you want to meet, just let me know...so we dont have to get all exited and mad over the internet....
Old 03-22-2005, 06:23 AM   #13
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
wow.......ok.

you really bash people dont you........now your gonna wait for me to post....
why do you swear at everyone......this is great...internet wars.....anytime you want to meet, just let me know...so we dont have to get all exited and mad over the internet....

Me mad?...No. Me meet you?...I would'nt waste my time of day. I simply pointed out how incorrect your logics were. If you want to call the truth bashing thats your problem not mine.

Old 03-22-2005, 06:26 AM   #14
Rockn-A-T88
Banned

ok cool........not trying to make battles here.
Sorry if I dont think like you.......
Old 03-22-2005, 11:32 PM   #15
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

heres my beleifs... if it matters to anyone... you have to wonder some times, some people do have some sweet cars, not everyone that comes to the forums drives your average car. everynow and then someone has a car that one may not be able to afford or get ahold of... so quit the bashing and just go on with it... if the story doesnt line up right, then wele catch the person... but if not, then dont flame
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote