Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2003, 10:38 PM   #1

1985 Thunderbird Continental Kit & Fender Skirts ???

Looking for a Continental Kit and set of Fender Skirts that will fit my 1985 Thunderbird has anyone ever seen a 85 with these items on it ?? Would love to see a pic if possible.aND LOCATE THEM FOR PURCHASE. tHANKS.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:02 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: 1985 Thunderbird Continental Kit & Fender Skirts ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyW
Looking for a Continental Kit and set of Fender Skirts that will fit my 1985 Thunderbird has anyone ever seen a 85 with these items on it ?? Would love to see a pic if possible.aND LOCATE THEM FOR PURCHASE. tHANKS.

Negative on the skirts, JC Whitney used to carry a Continental kit for it though... A long time ago.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 11:08 PM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Re: 1985 Thunderbird Continental Kit & Fender Skirts ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyW

It SEEMS that <Fender Skirt King dot com> may have a kit, but it doesn't seem likely they have skirts for your 1985 T-bird.

Isn't the internet amazing...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 PM   #4
tbirb
CF Newbie

Hello

There is a body skirt for an 83-88 T-bird. I have an 86 Motorcraft Edition Tbird with the kit, all the parts have Ford numbers if you want them I currently have them all removed, so getting the numbers will be easy, and im putting them directly on to my 85 T-bird the are a direct fit. E-mail me if you want the numbers. attached are some pics of my 86 with the Skirts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_tbird.jpg (3.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg tn_RearDriver.jpg (30.9 KB, 24 views)
tbirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:13 PM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirb
There is a body skirt for an 83-88 T-bird. I have an 86 Motorcraft Edition Tbird with the kit, all the parts have Ford numbers if you want them I currently have them all removed, so getting the numbers will be easy, and im putting them directly on to my 85 T-bird the are a direct fit. E-mail me if you want the numbers. attached are some pics of my 86 with the Skirts.
Thank you for the help but the person who asked posted one time and left. I don't think he cares.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-02-2004, 06:21 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirb
Ya know, I just looked at those pics again and, suprise... There are no fender skirts on the car. Exactly what parts are you thinking of?