My problem is I can't think of just one!
Hmm Lets see;
Maybe an early '60's full size car from back when the manufacturer's were still all into NHRA drag racing, such as;
- a '63 409 - 425hp dual quad Impala or a '64 Z-11 427 Impala or
- a '63 406 Galaxie 4-speed..... or
- a '64 Catalina 421 Super Duty
Or maybe one of the first musclecars (in the strict definition sence - Mid size car with a big block), like a
- '65 GTO 389 Tri-Power, or
- a '66 442 W-30, one of my personal favorites which won the Nationals in '66....
Or maybe fast forward to 1969 and 70, the pinacle of musclecar develpment and choose a;
- 1969 1/2 440 6-Pack Road Runner or Super Bee
- a 1970 LS-6 Chevelle
- a '70 Buick 455 Stage I
- a '70 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 or a
- '70 GTO RAIV 400
...or maybe a ponycar would be the way to go. How about a;
- 1969 Mach I 428SCJ or a
- 1970 Boss 429,
- a 1970 Challenger or 'Cuda with a 426 Hemi or
- a 70 1/2 Z-28
Oh, I know, one of the Trans Am Cars, like a;
- 1970 AAR Cuda, a
- '70 Challenger T/A 340 6-Pack or
- a Boss 302 Mustang or a
- a '69 Z-28
Lets face it, a guy really needs at least 10 cars........Now I just have to figure out how to convince my wife!
.....and raise the necessary cash!