Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2003, 12:01 AM   #1
the|3ishop
CF Newbie

Car Choices: Help!!

recently i got my liscnse and i am now driving a '00 mitsu eclipse. however, id like to sell this, and buy a new (used) car with some more power. i was looking at: Toyota Supra (turbo), Celica; Mitsu 3000GT (turbo); Chev Corvette, Camaro; Ford Mustand (Cobra); Dodge Stealth (turbo); Nissan 300ZX (TT). any comments on these cars and/ or suggestions would be great! thanks
the|3ishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 12:09 AM   #2
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Re: Car Choices: Help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the|3ishop
recently i got my liscnse and i am now driving a '00 mitsu eclipse. however, id like to sell this, and buy a new (used) car with some more power. i was looking at: Toyota Supra (turbo), Celica; Mitsu 3000GT (turbo); Chev Corvette, Camaro; Ford Mustand (Cobra); Dodge Stealth (turbo); Nissan 300ZX (TT). any comments on these cars and/ or suggestions would be great! thanks

So,you just got your license eh,and you're driving a 2000 eclipse.Now I think that a 2000 eclipse is alot more than you would want for a first car.Come on it's new, not too slow.You should be happy that you are atleast driving a new car.Anyway that is my opinion.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:12 AM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:

So,you just got your license eh,and you're driving a 2000 eclipse.Now I think that a 2000 eclipse is alot more than you would want for a first car.Come on it's new, not too slow.You should be happy that you are atleast driving a new car.Anyway that is my opinion.

Considering that my first car in 1985 was a 1976 Fiat X19...Be happy that you have a "new" car!! Good grief...these "kids" these days are never satisfied!

Just like the one below, color and all...however this one I believe is a year or two older. The only difference is mine had the aluminum bumbers.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 12:13 AM   #4
the|3ishop
CF Newbie

yea i know where your coming from, but i'd like to sell my car before it depriciates too much. anyway ive been driving for ... about 5 months now
Old 12-06-2003, 12:27 AM   #5
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:

Considering that my first car in 1985 was a 1976 Fiat X19...Be happy that you have a "new" car!! Good grief...these "kids" these days are never satisfied!

Just like the one below, color and all...however this one I believe is a year or two older. The only difference is mine had the aluminum bumbers.

My friend has a red one like yours.I really like the cars.
Old 12-06-2003, 04:15 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

I had an X19 once but you must have had the upscale model, yours had the coveted "bumbers". Gotcha!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 08:56 AM   #7
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
The only difference is mine had the aluminum bumbers.

I had an X19 once but you must have had the upscale model, yours had the coveted "bumbers". Gotcha!

You got me!!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote