Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2005, 05:16 AM   #16
Sniper1
CF Newbie

heres ur answer i was guessing like i said just giving him some types on helping his engine run better. now its ur turn to answer if you know so much.
Sniper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 05:29 AM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper1
heres ur answer i was guessing like i said just giving him some types on helping his engine run better. now its ur turn to answer if you know so much.
Unlike you I'm not stupid enough to take a guess with so little info. Unlike you I diagnose and repair cars for a living and have been since the best part of you dripped down your momma's leg.

Pay attention little man, it takes quality input to get quality output. The crap you type (I wanted to help so I guessed) DOESN'T HELP, it only confuses people.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 05:45 AM   #18
Sniper1
CF Newbie

you still didnt answer the quistion at hand. and you do what i want to do but i am still in high school. so of course i dont always know what i am talking about. but i well say srry for the dumb argument any ways.
Old 03-26-2005, 05:46 AM   #19
Sniper1
CF Newbie

what company do you work for? what school did you go to if any?
Old 03-26-2005, 05:50 AM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
what company do you work for? what school did you go to if any?
1. I own multiple shops and also work for others. Name and location withheld for personal privacy.

2. When I came up there weren't schools like WyoTech, UTI, etc. Mine is a combination of working in the race shop since I could walk, shop classes, community colleges, manufacturers training and good old hard knocks.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-26-2005, 05:52 AM   #21
Sniper1
CF Newbie

Cool

oh ok
sounds good im just looking and learning still. im trying to find a good school to go to but i havent found one that i am set on.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:05 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
oh ok
sounds good im just looking and learning still. im trying to find a good school to go to but i havent found one that i am set on.
My son and my money are going to http://www.wyotech.com/autobodymain.asp?pid=autobody and then to http://www.wizardfabrications.com/ .

Old 03-26-2005, 10:17 AM   #23
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

vwhobo, since joining this site, I have never seen you once give anyone adivce when needed. It seems like your sole purpose in being here is to search for unintelligent posts so you can insult them, thus making yourself feel better about yourself. Instead of insulting other people's opinions, why don't you enlighten us with your own?
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 02:11 PM   #24
thefonz
CF Addict

Maybe you need to read more posts!
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 02:45 PM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
vwhobo, since joining this site, I have never seen you once give anyone adivce when needed. It seems like your sole purpose in being here is to search for unintelligent posts so you can insult them, thus making yourself feel better about yourself. Instead of insulting other people's opinions, why don't you enlighten us with your own?
Ah, the forum police got me. Try getting a grip on yourself. If you could read faster (try not moving your lips or drooling on the monitor) you would be able to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefonz
...read more posts!
Thank you for watching my back thefonz.

Old 03-26-2005, 09:58 PM   #26
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Ah, the forum police got me. Try getting a grip on yourself. If you could read faster (try not moving your lips or drooling on the monitor) you would be able to...

Thank you for watching my back thefonz.

HEY HOBO!
wuts up with you and copy and pasting and telling people you wrote the thing yourself and calling dodgerider a lier when your the one lying??
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 01:07 AM   #27
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
HEY HOBO!
wuts up with you and copy and pasting and telling people you wrote the thing yourself and calling dodgerider a lier when your the one lying??

Why are you doing this? That subject was closed a long time ago. You seem to have something against vwhobo to bring up an old thing such as that. Care to tell us what it is?

Quit being an asshole, carexpert, being a persistant question asker is already annoying enough.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:00 AM   #28
Spitsign
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Why are you doing this? That subject was closed a long time ago. You seem to have something against vwhobo to bring up an old thing such as that. Care to tell us what it is?

Quit being an asshole, carexpert, being a persistant question asker is already annoying enough.

Carexpert isn't the only one on this forum being an asshole

One of the worst communties on the web, here
Spitsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 03:24 AM   #29
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsign
Carexpert isn't the only one on this forum being an asshole

One of the worst communties on the web, here

nobodys making you stay. I know of 4 other forums on general cars that you could go to, so why don't you?
Old 03-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #30
Spitsign
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
nobodys making you stay. I know of 4 other forums on general cars that you could go to, so why don't you?

As you can see I hardly post here; what makes you assume I DON'T go to other forums? Use your brain guy, you aren't restricted to viewing one forum at a time.
Spitsign is offline   Reply With Quote