Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2005, 01:21 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
whatever this has nothing do with my question thanks for all the help i exspected to much from this web site, nothing but a bunch of dorks that think they know shit about cars, go eat some rice.
You stupid little douche bag motherf*cker. If you're so all knowing about cars, why are you even here asking such a simple question. I live on the other side of the country and I know the answer. But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you.

Maybe if you didn't have your head shoved so far up your stretchmarked asshole you'd be able to read the regulations concerning the swap published by the CARB. Do you even know what the acrynom CARB stands for? Probably not. Maybe if your mommy would let you use the phone you could call the DMV and ask someone.

You are a microcosm of everything wrong with online forums and a cum guzzling compulsive masturbator to boot. You are a worthless and insignificant piece of manure. Please go back to your www.iamadumbf*ck.com forum and leave us alone.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:33 AM   #17
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You stupid little douche bag motherf*cker. If you're so all knowing about cars, why are you even here asking such a simple question. I live on the other side of the country and I know the answer. But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you.

Maybe if you didn't have your head shoved so far up your stretchmarked asshole you'd be able to read the regulations concerning the swap published by the CARB. Do you even know what the acrynom CARB stands for? Probably not. Maybe if your mommy would let you use the phone you could call the DMV and ask someone.

You are a microcosm of everything wrong with online forums and a cum guzzling compulsive masturbator to boot. You are a worthless and insignificant piece of manure. Please go back to your www.iamadumbf*ck.com forum and leave us alone.

windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 03:52 AM   #18
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
Laughing my ass off, i was waiting for someone to own him, good work hobo my sentiments exactly, You douchebag, you do not speak for domestic guys so please just.....die
Old 03-31-2005, 05:22 AM   #19
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

Nice Hobo.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 01:49 AM   #20
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Nice Hobo.
damnit it just looks like i got told damn, sucks for me, oh well. shit happaneds. man im speachless you got me good!.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 03:40 AM   #21
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
Quote:
damnit it just looks like i got told damn, sucks for me, oh well. shit happaneds. man im speachless you got me good!.
you ****ing fool
Old 04-02-2005, 05:38 AM   #22
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Just curious why did you edit 2 of your posts to this:

Quote:
smart ass

Which was this:

Quote:
Figures that an import fag would say something like that, stay in the import section i don't need some lame ass comment!

And this one:

Quote:

Which was this:

Quote:
well my point is, don't come to domestic cars and try to answer an AMERICAN car question, you need to stick with the 4 banger riced out 5ft wing in the back that adds 5hp, oh wait im sorry it helps with wind right when your drifting, cause thats a real sport.

Why?

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #23
CoRPS
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Roller
get your head outta your butt. A r32 would probably beat many camaros, especially yours which from your question only has a 2.8L. I'd have to say I love domestic cars over any other, but you are just being pinheaded. Anyways so far as the swap.... the 5.7L was not made for cars during the 3rd generation, so I am not sure if it would fit, although with enough work I'd think technically there is enough space, but the work may be incredible, I'd say it would be easier to swap to the 3rd gen v8, which was a 5.0L.

Uhh, just to get one thing straight.. Third Gen F-bodies DID have 5.7's (350's) in a lot of the z28's and Trans Am's. They were introduced in (a guesstimate) 1987-89, somewhere in there.

However, sadly the 5.7's in the third gen didn't come with manual transmissions, because at the time, their tranny's coulnd't take the torque.
CoRPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 05:37 PM   #24
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Just curious why did you edit 2 of your posts to this:

Which was this:

And this one:

Which was this:

Why?

because im a stupid little douche bag motherf*cker can't you read?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:41 PM   #25
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
you ****ing fool
wow man that was harsh, that got me real bad!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:20 PM   #26
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:

Does it say any where on this forum, that i know everything about cars?? does it say that??, cause if it doesn't then you got your head in your ass and can't read right. what the fu*K does an acrynom carb have anything to do with cars? oh by the way you spelled it wrong its ACRONYM you dumb Fu*K.

"But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you" yea you can really spell right!!! looks like we got a winner here.

And again what the Fu*k does this have anything to do with my question?? is it that you don't know so you resault in makeing fun of someone, this web site is nothing but little immature dumb shits like you trying to make yourself feel better by talking shit on a web site. haha why don't you go to www.iFU*Kmysister.com and let us big boys talk about cars!!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:53 AM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Does it say any where on this forum, that i know everything about cars?? does it say that??, cause if it doesn't then you got your head in your ass and can't read right. what the fu*K does an acrynom carb have anything to do with cars? oh by the way you spelled it wrong its ACRONYM you dumb Fu*K.

"But then I can read and spell words with more than one syllable unlike wannabe twinkies like you" yea you can really spell right!!! looks like we got a winner here.

And again what the Fu*k does this have anything to do with my question?? is it that you don't know so you resault in makeing fun of someone, this web site is nothing but little immature dumb shits like you trying to make yourself feel better by talking shit on a web site. haha why don't you go to www.iFU*Kmysister.com and let us big boys talk about cars!!
Wow, you are the bright one, aren't you. It only took you six days to develop that "come back". Lifetime tip of the day, don't look for a job in emergency services.

BTW, I enjoy that web site because I f*ck your sister too. Sorry about the stretch marks on her lips. Have fun "big boy".

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:05 AM   #28
srober32
CF Addict

Aw, Hobo, Camero boy is just pissed because he doesn't know how to do an engine swap and is stuck with a small... "motor".
Old 04-06-2005, 04:30 PM   #29
CarEXPERT
Banned

a civic will beat a camaro..
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 04:43 PM   #30
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Wow, you are the bright one, aren't you. It only took you six days to develop that "come back". Lifetime tip of the day, don't look for a job in emergency services.

BTW, I enjoy that web site because I f*ck your sister too. Sorry about the stretch marks on her lips. Have fun "big boy".

This is all you have to say, thats it?? out of everything i said you can't come up with anything better? come on your my best friend and seam to know everything about me, and thats cute that you came back to talk to me, your still not showing any intelligence about cars and this guy above me thinks your the king of knowledge. He must bow down to you every day when he wakes up maybe the real person that has stretch marks on his lips is srober32. alright guys its been fun but this is getting fu*king gay. and watch guys this guy is going to say awww your gay and i fu*k my sister and your a douche bag and alalala and its going to be funny then we will have some lame ass like srober32 say wow dude your come backs are awsome, camao is just pissed because he can't fu*k his sister and his car sucks because its not an import and bla bla bla, oh yea and i didn't know i was on a time limit for this thing, so what now theres rules about talking shit on the internet man where have i been!!! oh well i guess times have changed, alright girls im tired of come back here and seeing all this bull shit so if you don't have anything intelligent to say, and its not about me and my sister that i don't have, then don't post it thanks oh yea i do have a small motor and it does suck, haha another guy stating the obvious thanks pal. bye bye girls!

P.S. hey srober32 haha why don't you go to www.statingtheobvious.com and join the hobo there, sence you guys are the kings of knowledge.

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-06-2005 at 06:59 PM.