Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #31
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
a civic will beat a camaro..
oh my god here we go again this is to funny.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #32
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
oh my god here we go again this is to funny.

Sure they can. And any modded car can beat any other modded car, and all of it can be done as cheaply or as expensively as you want.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:28 PM   #33
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Sure they can. And any modded car can beat any other modded car, and all of it can be done as cheaply or as expensively as you want.

yes this is true it all depends on how much you do to it also, right. but there is also alot to think about when it comes down to a civic and a camaro, well weight, driver, how much shit you got in the car and bla bla bla what gears ya got and lots of shit, and how much hp you got to the wheels not taking your car to some fu*king dyno and saying oh yea my car has 600hp, but can it get it to the wheels??? but these people don't think about that, but still like i have been trying to say all this fu*king time, this has nothing to do with my question, then when we get dumb shits on here like hobo, its just another story bla bla lba, all i wanted to know is how to get it to pass smog i didn't say i didn't know how to swap the engine, my engine is already built,(did it my self) i don't even know why im still trying to prove something on here but i just wanted to ask a simple question with out any fu*king problem. oh well whatever
Old 04-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #34
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
all i wanted to know is how to get it to pass smog i didn't say i didn't know how to swap the engine, my engine is already built,(did it my self) i don't even know why im still trying to prove something on here but i just wanted to ask a simple question with out any fu*king problem. oh well whatever

That still doesn't explain this thread. There are ways of asking questions that don't get flamed. You need to show a modicum of intelligence and receptiveness to the answers.

Remember, if you act like a dumbass, don't get pissed when you get treated like one. That's what happened here, and in a number of threads that you posted in.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:34 AM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
yes this is true it all depends on how much you do to it also, right. but there is also alot to think about when it comes down to a civic and a camaro, well weight, driver, how much shit you got in the car and bla bla bla what gears ya got and lots of shit, and how much hp you got to the wheels not taking your car to some fu*king dyno and saying oh yea my car has 600hp, but can it get it to the wheels??? but these people don't think about that, but still like i have been trying to say all this fu*king time, this has nothing to do with my question, then when we get dumb shits on here like hobo, its just another story bla bla lba, all i wanted to know is how to get it to pass smog i didn't say i didn't know how to swap the engine, my engine is already built,(did it my self) i don't even know why im still trying to prove something on here but i just wanted to ask a simple question with out any fu*king problem. oh well whatever
Okay dickless, then answer this question. If you're so smart and already built your engine, and I highly doubt you know enough about cars to identify an engine, why weren't you smart enough to find out what you had to do to make it legal FIRST?

My best guess is that you're 13 years old, are only one third as smart as you think you are and have never built an engine or anything else in your life.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:37 AM   #36
CoRPS
CF Newbie

Quote:

If you take your car to the dyno, and it says you have 600HP then you ARE putting it to the wheels
CoRPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:23 PM   #37
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRPS
If you take your car to the dyno, and it says you have 600HP then you ARE putting it to the wheels
lol
Old 04-07-2005, 05:44 PM   #38
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Okay dickless, then answer this question. If you're so smart and already built your engine, and I highly doubt you know enough about cars to identify an engine, why weren't you smart enough to find out what you had to do to make it legal FIRST?

My best guess is that you're 13 years old, are only one third as smart as you think you are and have never built an engine or anything else in your life.

lol now im dickless and im 13, and know nothing about cars, well its possible to make it legal, there just ways you have to do it, and thats why im here in the first place to see if anyone else has done something like this. oh yea ive never built an engine thats why im on here asking how to make it smog legal, now your come backs are just getting better and better, what are you going to think of next man. . . . but im guess not cause everyone keeps saying this and that can beat this which has nothing to do with my question, which i should of just made this post " what can beat a camaro" then that would be my question but its not is it. Yea so what my car has a v6 2.8L oh wait i don't know if thats the engine though it might be the trans damnit i don't know maybe homo can tell me, but he wouldn't know because hes the box engine lover so he doesn't know what an american engine is.

ok im done talking to you homo, so if theres anyone reading this,
would it be better to keep the engine fuel injected or what. im thinking i should if i switch sence its already fuel injected.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:17 AM   #39
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
lol now im dickless and im 13, and know nothing about cars, well its possible to make it legal, there just ways you have to do it, and thats why im here in the first place to see if anyone else has done something like this. oh yea ive never built an engine thats why im on here asking how to make it smog legal, now your come backs are just getting better and better, what are you going to think of next man. . . . but im guess not cause everyone keeps saying this and that can beat this which has nothing to do with my question, which i should of just made this post " what can beat a camaro" then that would be my question but its not is it. Yea so what my car has a v6 2.8L oh wait i don't know if thats the engine though it might be the trans damnit i don't know maybe homo can tell me, but he wouldn't know because hes the box engine lover so he doesn't know what an american engine is.

ok im done talking to you homo, so if theres anyone reading this,
would it be better to keep the engine fuel injected or what. im thinking i should if i switch sence its already fuel injected.

I would help you but I dont want hobosexual to call me a testicleEXPERT.
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:23 AM   #40
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
lol
you do realise that there's more than one type of dynamometer, don't you .... don't you? .... oh, you don't, sorry, obviously my mistake
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:01 AM   #41
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

This all started cause I replied to his stupid question.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:06 AM   #42
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
This all started cause I replied to his stupid question.
I'm not sure if you should be proud or run away and hide in shame!!!
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 04:23 PM   #43
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
yea well his words arn't that threatening, oh well

PS heres a picture of the engine i didn't build like homo said!. . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 689269_27_full.jpg (40.7 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by xCaMaRox67 : 04-08-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:09 AM   #44
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
yea well his words arn't that threatening, oh well

PS heres a picture of the engine i didn't build like homo said!. . .
Ummm, dickless... Hey, wake up dipshit. I know this is a fact which will not support your opinion, but uh... Please direct all of us to the post that I said you didn't build an engine. Look real hard and see if you can find one, because I sure can't.

Learn to stick to the facts. At least you might be able to appear intelligent.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 03:48 AM   #45
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
That name for him is getting old... How about... VDHomo?
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote