Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2005, 06:22 PM   #61
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
Shove the exhaust pipe up your ass. Not only will solve the smog problem, it will stop all the shit coming from you.

how many times have i heard that bull shit man.. . . . really do you give your self props for that comment. . . are you really laughing your ass off because you told me to shove an exhaust pipe up my ass, how intellagent is that. . . sounds like 14 year old trying to be cool. i mean look at your name "lectroid" come on its obvious. haha that comment was so lame man i mean come on,

"it will stop all the shit comming for you" i didn't even start any shit, i asked a simple question that no one can answer. . . i haven't seen an answer or even a person trying to answer it, so keep your gay ass comments for another fourm.
xCaMaRox67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:32 PM   #62
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCaMaRox67
PS. why the hell do you guys like that ****ing annoying blender sound out of thats piece of shit cars. .

Do you really want the answer, factually, calmly, etc? Or are you just trying to argue? I can give both. But, for your edification, Here's the calm, factual one.

If you grew up around road racing cars, which tended to have smaller engines, then you equate that sound with the winning cars. From F1 down to local sports car racing, fast sports cars have that sound, due to having small displacement engines. Go out to an SCCA event at a real road race track, from SIR to Watkins Glen. Listen to what the fast cars sound like, from GT1 cars through F Production, Spec Miata though Formula Ford and Formula Atlantic.

I've been fortunate enough to grow up amidst all of them, from small 2 stroke engines through 4 cyl traditional 4 cyls, all the way up through big block V8s. So I understand the different ways to make power, and the different ways to go fast. They're all different, but all are equally as viable.

Quote:
plus it takes more money for that piece of shit to go pass 120 when a 454 tops out way pass that. . . and thats stock.

Umm, no. I've built both. In this case, you're factually wrong. gear ratios are what determines top speed as much as anything, and musclecars with 1:1 top gear in theri transmissions, and low rpm redlines, simply didn't have much top end in stock form. And they weren't very aerodynamic. As an example, my STOCK 145 hp RX7 with 5 speed could do 140 mph. 145 hp! It costs more to buy a rebuildablke 454 Chevy engine than it does to buy a stock RX7 that does 1540 mph (both are going to run about $2000 currently). So think about what kind of power an aerodynamically equal, but lighter Civic needs to do that same? Yup, about 150 hp.

Quote:
plus you ****s need nos and all that bull shit...

No, they dont'. if you think so, you seriously need to learn what real sport compact tuning has been about for the last, oh, 40 years (yes, from teh days when Alfa sedans and BMW 1500 coupes were the backbone of the scene, through the late '60s when cars like the Datsun 510 arrived...)

Quote:
and theres nothing better looking then a old car.

Subjective opinion, not fact. I tend to agree, and love older cars. but I love older IMPORTS as well as older domestics, from cars like my $2000, 13 second RX3:

To my old '62 Falcon:

To my current '63 Comet convertible project:

Quote:
this reminds me a guy in my school.... said that STOCK civic, can beat a STOCK V8 camaro!!!!!!! how the fu*k is that possible. . . how theres no fu*king way that could happen no way!!

Because there were a LOT of different V8 Camaros over the years, and in stock form a LOT of them were slower than 15-16 seconds in the quarter mile. And a Civic Si (both the earlier hatchback and the later coupe) could run those kinds of numbers, stock, AND had a higher top speed. Fact. So a decent driver in a low geared, high rpm Civic could indeed beat a lesser driver in a torquey, V8 Camaro. Seen it done many times. USUALLY the claim is just ricer bravado, but it IS possible with the right matchup of cars. Accept it and move on.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #63
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by srober32
Lets see, if you knew how to do a swap, wouldn't that entail getting the emmissions to pass as well? Hmmm, sounds like Camero boy still has the same problem, he just doesn't think that everybody should be so mean to him when he asks a question as stupid as that or makes comments that try to insult and demean others. If you assume that you know how to do something and you do not people are going to give you a hard time about it, face it it is a fact of life.

haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:53 PM   #64
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Do you really want the answer, factually, calmly, etc? Or are you just trying to argue? I can give both. But, for your edification, Here's the calm, factual one.

If you grew up around road racing cars, which tended to have smaller engines, then you equate that sound with the winning cars. From F1 down to local sports car racing, fast sports cars have that sound, due to having small displacement engines. Go out to an SCCA event at a real road race track, from SIR to Watkins Glen. Listen to what the fast cars sound like, from GT1 cars through F Production, Spec Miata though Formula Ford and Formula Atlantic.

I've been fortunate enough to grow up amidst all of them, from small 2 stroke engines through 4 cyl traditional 4 cyls, all the way up through big block V8s. So I understand the different ways to make power, and the different ways to go fast. They're all different, but all are equally as viable.

Umm, no. I've built both. In this case, you're factually wrong. gear ratios are what determines top speed as much as anything, and musclecars with 1:1 top gear in theri transmissions, and low rpm redlines, simply didn't have much top end in stock form. And they weren't very aerodynamic. As an example, my STOCK 145 hp RX7 with 5 speed could do 140 mph. 145 hp! It costs more to buy a rebuildablke 454 Chevy engine than it does to buy a stock RX7 that does 1540 mph (both are going to run about $2000 currently). So think about what kind of power an aerodynamically equal, but lighter Civic needs to do that same? Yup, about 150 hp.

No, they dont'. if you think so, you seriously need to learn what real sport compact tuning has been about for the last, oh, 40 years (yes, from teh days when Alfa sedans and BMW 1500 coupes were the backbone of the scene, through the late '60s when cars like the Datsun 510 arrived...)

Subjective opinion, not fact. I tend to agree, and love older cars. but I love older IMPORTS as well as older domestics, from cars like my $2000, 13 second RX3:

To my old '62 Falcon:

To my current '63 Comet convertible project:

Because there were a LOT of different V8 Camaros over the years, and in stock form a LOT of them were slower than 15-16 seconds in the quarter mile. And a Civic Si (both the earlier hatchback and the later coupe) could run those kinds of numbers, stock, AND had a higher top speed. Fact. So a decent driver in a low geared, high rpm Civic could indeed beat a lesser driver in a torquey, V8 Camaro. Seen it done many times. USUALLY the claim is just ricer bravado, but it IS possible with the right matchup of cars. Accept it and move on.

GOD ****ING DAMNIT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION THAT NO ONE CAN ****ING ANSWER I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING YOUR ****ING SAYING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** AT ALL I DON'T CARE
CAN YOU ANWER MY QUESTION, CAN YOU, IF NOT GET THE **** OFF THIS GOD DAMN FOURM POST. ITS THAT ****ING SIMPLE DON'T POST ANYTHING IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT. THAT SIMPILE I SAID A ****ING CIVIC NOT AN RX7. OH BY THE WAY MY FRIEND HAS A 65 ELCOMINO STOCK 350 BEAT HIM OFF THE LINE AND DOWN THE ROAD SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ****ING IMPORTS IM TIRED OF HEAR ABOUT THERE STUPID ASS FART CAN MUFFLERS I DONT' GIVE A FLY **** ALRIGHT THANKS LATER BITCH
Old 04-12-2005, 07:30 PM   #65
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Listen you little assclown. I wasn't insulting you OR arguing. You asked this:

Quote:
PS. why the hell do you guys like that ****ing annoying blender sound out of thats piece of shit cars

And I answered it. Calmly, factually. Without responding to the insult it contained.

Apparently you want to be a closed minded, insulting little prick.

You're the one that needs to get off the forums. You need to do some actual growing up, dickless. No one is GOING to answer your original question until you get a f*cking clue, and quit being confrontational.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 04-12-2005, 08:58 PM   #66
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Listen you little assclown. I wasn't insulting you OR arguing. You asked this:

And I answered it. Calmly, factually. Without responding to the insult it contained.

Apparently you want to be a closed minded, insulting little prick.

You're the one that needs to get off the forums. You need to do some actual growing up, dickless. No one is GOING to answer your original question until you get a f*cking clue, and quit being confrontational.

YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE, I DONT' GIVE A FLYING **** ANYMORE I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF OR HOW IT CAN BE DONE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SPECS ABOUT CARS I DON'T CARE MAN I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SMOG. like i keep on saying no one knows so this post is over. . .
Old 04-12-2005, 10:14 PM   #67
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
how many times have i heard that bull shit man.. . . . really do you give your self props for that comment. . . are you really laughing your ass off because you told me to shove an exhaust pipe up my ass, how intellagent is that. . . sounds like 14 year old trying to be cool. i mean look at your name "lectroid" come on its obvious. haha that comment was so lame man i mean come on,

"it will stop all the shit comming for you" i didn't even start any shit, i asked a simple question that no one can answer. . . i haven't seen an answer or even a person trying to answer it, so keep your gay ass comments for another fourm.

No, I am not 14 years old ! I am only a nine year old. You are one of, if not the most spectacular examples of magot infested dog shit (that you use for a "brain") When I get to be your age I MAY be able to converse at you level of intelligence. I will just have to wait for that age that you are now. I HOPE I DON'T LIVE THAT LONG.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:29 PM   #68
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE, I DONT' GIVE A FLYING **** ANYMORE I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF OR HOW IT CAN BE DONE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SPECS ABOUT CARS I DON'T CARE MAN I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SMOG. like i keep on saying no one knows so this post is over. . .

You mean you're incapable of having more than one converstion, or learn anything about another subject you asked about until the first one is done? Are you that incompentent? The fact that you want to remain closed minded an insulting does NOT make me or anyone else want to help you. Are you too stupid to figure THAT out? Yes, judging by your inability to use the caps lock button, I'd say so.

See you can keep repeating your little rant, and I can keep this up until you grow up. Your choice. Of course, the more you yell and whine like a little bitch, the less help you're going to get.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 04-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #69
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
GOD ****ING DAMNIT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE ****ING QUESTION THAT NO ONE CAN ****ING ANSWER I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ANYTHING YOUR ****ING SAYING I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** AT ALL I DON'T CARE
CAN YOU ANWER MY QUESTION, CAN YOU, IF NOT GET THE **** OFF THIS GOD DAMN FOURM POST. ITS THAT ****ING SIMPLE DON'T POST ANYTHING IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT. THAT SIMPILE I SAID A ****ING CIVIC NOT AN RX7. OH BY THE WAY MY FRIEND HAS A 65 ELCOMINO STOCK 350 BEAT HIM OFF THE LINE AND DOWN THE ROAD SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT ****ING IMPORTS IM TIRED OF HEAR ABOUT THERE STUPID ASS FART CAN MUFFLERS I DONT' GIVE A FLY **** ALRIGHT THANKS LATER BITCH

He actually did answer you properly ... there was no hint of flaming in his post, and yet you respond by flying off the handle and trying to assume some high and mighty "I'm better than you, so get off MY post" .... it's a forum, if you keep responding in the thread, then people will construe that as meaning you're still getting some interest / info out of it.

Sometimes people deserve flaming, but they shouldn't get it for supplying actual technical automotive assistance ... that's why we're here. Sure, flame people for writing stupid stuff, or for demeaning others, but not for trying to assist.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:25 AM   #70
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
MAN YOU ACT LIKE CIVICS ARE THE ONLY CARS THAT CAN DO 8'S, ITS LIKE APPLES AND ORANGES THERES NO WINNING THIS CONVO. . . SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT. . . . .

PS. why the hell do you guys like that ****ing annoying blender sound out of thats piece of shit cars. . plus it takes more money for that piece of shit to go pass 120 when a 454 tops out way pass that. . . and thats stock. plus you ****s need nos and all that bull shit... and theres nothing better looking then a old car. this reminds me a guy in my school.... said that STOCK civic, can beat a STOCK V8 camaro!!!!!!! how the fu*k is that possible. . . how theres no fu*king way that could happen no way!!

PS . . . "Any car can beat an car based on how much work is done to it."
IVE ALREADY ****ING SAID THAT YOU ****ING DOUCHE BAG, DID YOU NOT READ ANY OF THESE STUPID ****ING POST GOD MAN IF YOU PEOPLE HAD BRAINS WE WOULD ALL BE IN TROUBLE

c'mon, i'm not a fan of the imports, but the late 70's/early 80's 267/305 cars weren't exactly rockets... he may be right on a technicality, not like it makes me want a honda, though...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 02:25 AM   #71
srober32
CF Addict

Quote:
haha your just mad because i made you vdhomo's bitch, what you thought i wouldn't notice it was you, shut the fu*k up before i make you my bitch. haha your to funny man, i never said i knew everything about cars. look real hard to see if i said that. . . man this is to funny. man i feel like i've said this before. . . if i knew everything about cars i wouldn't be here at this site.
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #72
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
You insinuated at the very least that you did know how to rebuild an engine and swap the motor, which you apparently don't, because you didn't know how to make that motor smog complient. You think you make people other people's bitches and all you do is show your ignorance. As far as I can tell, even if anybody DOES know the answer, they won't tell you because you are an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen that the best part of ran down the crack of your mother's ass.
Read my very first post in this thread. I think that just about summed it up... Then and now.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 05:45 AM   #73
srober32
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Read my very first post in this thread. I think that just about summed it up... Then and now.
Yup, just egging this yahoo on.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:13 AM   #74
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

Why are you still here? If you want it to stop then don't reply.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 04:25 PM   #75
xCaMaRox67
CF Newbie

Quote:

alright cool im done so keep saying what you want like im an arrogant, self centered, ego maniacal, waste of oxygen thats fu*king funny man. . but really that doesn't answer my question does it? and where does this fit in. . . did you read it carefully after you thought about what you know about me. . . this doesn't make sence "the best part of a ran down the crack of your mothers ass"? haha man what the hell does my moms crack have to do with anything about my question? i don't get it. see there you go again i don't know how to build an engine. . . wow and you said that you didn't say that. oh well have fun trying to think of more things to say about me i like hearing what iam just from posting shit on the internet. thanks guys you have really opened my eyes.