Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 04:08 PM   #16
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Wow, you're so smart. You got me to admit that the information contained im my post(s) wasn't something that I figured out all by myself. You got me to admit that the information I compiled was based in other peoples experiences over the last 100 years or so and wasn't 100% original. Guess what butt boy, I've already said that months ago, and let's face it. If you really think that I figured out everything there is to know about engines all by myself you're giving me way too much credit. I'm simply not that smart. Yesterday I gave specs on allowable head warpage. Do you think I figured that out myself or learned it from someone else? The answer is B.

How much of the information in the article in CC do you think was 100% original, figured out soley by John Baechtel? Have you written a nasty letter to CC complaining about his originality? I bet not. When you piss in the toilet instead of on the floor are you accused of stealing someone else's knowledge or work? No, you're using knowledge that someone passed along to you. You really seem to have issues that need some form of resolution. If you want to appear as if you know as much about cars as I do, here's a suggestion. Go out and spend 40 or so years of your life working and studying and learning like I have. It's not as easy as playing your little Lord of the Rings game, but it's alot more satisfying.

I find it funny that you're the one to bring up the concept of "alot of people here wouldn't feel special and powerful" on this forum when that is so obviously your trip. Go along and have your little fun. You and your little pre-pubescent freinds have a good time at my expense, I don't care. You will still be insignificant to me and all the other adults.

Have a wonderful day. Your daddy.
Come on now, you know better than this. This is a pitiful explanation on your part. I know you can do better.

1+1=2, we all know it, it's all said the same way. Of course. This is not at all what this is about. I repeat; This is not at all what this is about. What this is about is the fact that Gearhead Garage was a forum section
that the administrator of this website created so that you could write your own articals so people can read and enjoy them. If you copy and paste an artical, and claim it as yours when in fact it is not yours, you've simply done the wrong thing by making people think you wrote it, taking praise for "writing it" and you really need to admit to that because that is exactly what happened.

You're off on the wrong foot. You have my point of view on this situation all wrong. If you copied and paste that artical and said it wasn't yours, that's fine. Nothing at all wrong with that. Like you say, there are only so many ways to explain things. I agree. But look, like I said before. You've done something completely different here. You've copied and pasted that artical and claimed that you wrote it. It's all yours baby, when in fact, that is 100% lie. I know it, you know it, and everyone that remembers the artical knows it.

All I want to hear is that you know you didn't write that artical like you claim you did, and were supposed to.

After all, it was for you to write your own articals. That was the whole concept of Gearhead Garage. If it were for copying other peoples work, any idiot on this website could have provided links. But this is a little besides the point.

Now, because you seem to take everything I'm saying on this discussion in the wrong manner, I'm going to explain one more time to make it 101% clear. Gearhead Garage is a place where articals were "written by vwhobo" (if I remember the topic discription correctly, I believe that is an exact quote). You copied and pasted an artical from somewhere and claimed it to be yours. People said great artical vwhobo, great job. You hopped along knowing you didn't even write it.

I've laid this down a few times. Probably as many as ten. I few times in this post and all over this forum. All I want from you is to say "I didn't write that artical." That's all. We both know the truth, and I think you're man enough to tell it. I'm not going to jump all over you and make a big deal out of it when you admit to it. I'm not going to do that. We'll drop it right here.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 04-01-2005 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:11 PM   #17
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
...We put in an anti-flaming rule? I've seen it on other forums, and it seems to work. So, why don't we? Are all of our flames deserved?
There is one, just that nobody would take any notice if we enforced it, lol. Funny how this thread is turnin' out, aint it?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 04-01-2005, 08:45 PM   #18
CarEXPERT
Banned

I would LOVE to hear vwhobo say thoes words.
vwhobo, I dont get it, your last posts said no, then they said kinda yes, what are you saying? No and Yes?

Last edited by CarEXPERT : 04-02-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #19
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I think it is ironic that this thread about flameing has turned into a flame thread. DR, just leave hobo alone, that happened over a year, I think, so I see no need for you to continue to pressure this.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:30 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
Come on now, you know better than this. This is a pitiful explanation on your part. I know you can do better.

1+1=2, we all know it, it's all said the same way. Of course. This is not at all what this is about. I repeat; This is not at all what this is about. What this is about is the fact that Gearhead Garage was a forum section
that the administrator of this website created so that you could write your own articals so people can read and enjoy them. If you copy and paste an artical, and claim it as yours when in fact it is not yours, you've simply done the wrong thing by making people think you wrote it, taking praise for "writing it" and you really need to admit to that because that is exactly what happened.

You're off on the wrong foot. You have my point of view on this situation all wrong. If you copied and paste that artical and said it wasn't yours, that's fine. Nothing at all wrong with that. Like you say, there are only so many ways to explain things. I agree. But look, like I said before. You've done something completely different here. You've copied and pasted that artical and claimed that you wrote it. It's all yours baby, when in fact, that is 100% lie. I know it, you know it, and everyone that remembers the artical knows it.

All I want to hear is that you know you didn't write that artical like you claim you did, and were supposed to.

After all, it was for you to write your own articals. That was the whole concept of Gearhead Garage. If it were for copying other peoples work, any idiot on this website could have provided links. But this is a little besides the point.

Now, because you seem to take everything I'm saying on this discussion in the wrong manner, I'm going to explain one more time to make it 101% clear. Gearhead Garage is a place where articals were "written by vwhobo" (if I remember the topic discription correctly, I believe that is an exact quote). You copied and pasted an artical from somewhere and claimed it to be yours. People said great artical vwhobo, great job. You hopped along knowing you didn't even write it.

I've laid this down a few times. Probably as many as ten. I few times in this post and all over this forum. All I want from you is to say "I didn't write that artical." That's all. We both know the truth, and I think you're man enough to tell it. I'm not going to jump all over you and make a big deal out of it when you admit to it. I'm not going to do that. We'll drop it right here.
The bottom line is that you have an ongoing grudge against me, it's obvious to anyone who reads these forums regularly. Why? I don't care. You feel that if you can lower my "standing" on this forum you can somehow raise yours. Too bad for you you'll always be a second banana at best.

You already got the answer to your question. Allow me to repeat it only one more time. NO. If you don't like it fine. I don't give a rat's ass what you want to believe but I really am tired of hearing you whine about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutSackEXPERT
I would LOVE to hear vwhobo say thoes words.
vwhobo, I dont get it, your last posts said no, then they said kinda yes, what are you saying? No and Yes?
You don't get it because you're not smart enough or not mature enough. My vote goes to both. Read it over and over again until you get to be about 20 years old, then you may be able to understand it's meaning.

BTW, you are exactly the type of teenybopper nitwit I said would love to jump on this and be on Dildo's "side". Once again I nailed a situation right on the head.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 04-03-2005, 12:14 AM   #21
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
The bottom line is that you have an ongoing grudge against me, it's obvious to anyone who reads these forums regularly. Why? I don't care. You feel that if you can lower my "standing" on this forum you can somehow raise yours. Too bad for you you'll always be a second banana at best.

You already got the answer to your question. Allow me to repeat it only one more time. NO. If you don't like it fine. I don't give a rat's ass what you want to believe but I really am tired of hearing you whine about it.

You don't get it because you're not smart enough or not mature enough. My vote goes to both. Read it over and over again until you get to be about 20 years old, then you may be able to understand it's meaning.

BTW, you are exactly the type of teenybopper nitwit I said would love to jump on this and be on Dildo's "side". Once again I nailed a situation right on the head.

Ay homeboy I never said I was on anyone side, I just want to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. Teenybopper? What is a teenybopper? And dont tell me to look it in the dictionary either.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:19 PM   #22
kennyg
CF Newbie

Vwhobo Is A Poseur

You know, VWHOBO,

the registered users of this website tire of your constant outlandish claims of superiority and supremacy. if you have nothing positive or constructive to add (which is why this site exists in the first place) then why do you take your pseudo-overly-educated and snide remarks and shove it?
Old 04-04-2005, 01:24 AM   #23
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyg
You know, VWHOBO,

the registered users of this website tire of your constant outlandish claims of superiority and supremacy. if you have nothing positive or constructive to add (which is why this site exists in the first place) then why do you take your pseudo-overly-educated and snide remarks and shove it?

Wow..you just joined the forum and you're badmouthing people. Did you ever eat paint chips when you were a kid?

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-04-2005, 01:31 AM   #24
-What-
Banned

Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Wow..you just joined the forum and you're badmouthing people. Did you ever eat paint chips when you were a kid?

And you've been on the forum for almost 2 years, and you still haven't made a difference. You suck as a moderater. All of you....suck. You've done nothing for me...

You WILL be fired, put on trial, and prosecuted to the full extent of THE LAW.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:33 AM   #25
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-
And you've been on the forum for almost 2 years, and you still haven't made a difference. You suck as a moderater. All of you....suck. You've done nothing for me...

Why would we do something for you?All you do is add gas to the fires...

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-04-2005, 01:56 AM   #26
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
Ay homeboy I never said I was on anyone side, I just want to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. Teenybopper? What is a teenybopper? And dont tell me to look it in the dictionary either.
You are a shithead. You are probly some little white boy sitting at his computer taking drugs. Stop with the crap, and shape up.

A teenybopper is a term used for a girl around the age of 12 who pretends to be a 16 year old; i.e.: wearing a large amount of make up, short skirts, small shirts, etc. A perfect term for you I must say.

Old 04-04-2005, 04:06 AM   #27
kennyg
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
You are a shithead. You are probly some little white boy sitting at his computer taking drugs. Stop with the crap, and shape up.

A teenybopper is a term used for a girl around the age of 12 who pretends to be a 16 year old; i.e.: wearing a large amount of make up, short skirts, small shirts, etc. A perfect term for you I must say.

This pertains to all of you:

"The jury has found you guilty of being a redneck, white-bread, chicken shit mother****er."
- NWA, "**** The Police"
Old 04-04-2005, 06:10 AM   #28
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-

And all this coming from a ten year old.....listen mate, why dont you do us all a favour and join a satenist forum

I wasn't gonna warrent any of this with an answer, but I will, I'm sick to the back teath of people saying we aint doing our job.....Who the hell are (most of) you, to tell us what to and what not to do to make good Mods?

This place has some great members in it, who are helpfull, funny, and in general, a good laugh. Then some of you lot come along and try and dictate to us?...Don't get me wrong, I'm always willing to listen to constructive critism, but not out and out aragant comments!.....Listen guys 'n Gals, we're here to stay, GET USED TO IT!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 04-04-2005, 06:16 AM   #29
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
And all this coming from a ten year old.....listen mate, why dont you do us all a favour and join a satenist forum

I wasn't gonna warrent any of this with an answer, but I will, I'm sick to the back teath of people saying we aint doing our job.....Who the hell are (most of) you, to tell us what to and what not to do to make good Mods?

This place has some great members in it, who are helpfull, funny, and in general, a good laugh. Then some of you lot come along and try and dictate to us?...Don't get me wrong, I'm always willing to listen to constructive critism, but not out and out aragant comments!.....Listen guys 'n Gals, we're here to stay, GET USED TO IT!

Bravo
Old 04-04-2005, 07:51 AM   #30
Who?
Banned

Plagerism is where you take credit for someone elses work. You can C&P other peoples work providing you have their permission and you recognise the source. Is this the case here?

Resorting to name calling and personal attacks is childish and un-professional and diminishes the respect of others to the person doing the name calling. This is different from old style 'verbal tennis' where there is no venom in the banter. There is a difference between this and the vindictive nature of what I have seen and isn't a simple case of 'too hot in the kitchen'.

Conversely, saying 'I was wrong' and apologising is the sign of a mature person who is comfortable with the fact that they don't know everything...
Closed Thread