Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 08:46 AM   #31
Wally
I Know More Than You

That's all we need; a goddamned South Pacific Pom getting into the whiney stakes. More mud, more mud, more mud, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
..... I'm sick to the back teath of people saying we aint doing our job.....Who the hell are (most of) you, to tell us what to and what not to do to make good Mods?

Whoa there cobber, loosen your collar before that vein explodes. What modifications are we talking about?
Old 04-04-2005, 09:05 AM   #32
-What-
Banned

Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Quote:
And all this coming from a ten year old.....

I wasn't gonna warrent any of this with an answer, but I will, I'm sick to the back teath of people saying we aint doing our job.....Who the hell are (most of) you, to tell us what to and what not to do to make good Mods?

I'm the best member on the forum and I have the right to say you suck as a moderater. You do suck. You have no control, no respect, no....nothing. You're a regular member with a highlighted name. Most of you are barely here.

I don't care about you, and I don't care that you don't do your jobs. It's fine by me that the mods here suck. I don't care about "flame wars" or heated discussions. All I care about is me.

And there aren't many members who've spoken about you mods not being "good mods". It's just me. I work alone. My "f*ck you's" and "bitches" are all from me and only me.

Calm down please, or risk being eliminated.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:39 AM   #33
Who?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
That's all we need; a goddamned South Pacific Pom getting into the whiney stakes. More mud, more mud, more mud, ...

"A South Pacific Pom"...ROTTFLMAO I haven't heard that one before!

Yeah, sorry about that. I keep forgetting that you need to be concerned about your public behaviour for my previous comments to mean anything. Doh! Silly me
Old 04-04-2005, 02:02 PM   #34
Wally
I Know More Than You

C'mon you know we don't pander to anyone.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:11 PM   #35
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
And all this coming from a ten year old.....listen mate, why dont you do us all a favour and join a satenist forum

I wasn't gonna warrent any of this with an answer, but I will, I'm sick to the back teath of people saying we aint doing our job.....Who the hell are (most of) you, to tell us what to and what not to do to make good Mods?

This place has some great members in it, who are helpfull, funny, and in general, a good laugh. Then some of you lot come along and try and dictate to us?...Don't get me wrong, I'm always willing to listen to constructive critism, but not out and out aragant comments!.....Listen guys 'n Gals, we're here to stay, GET USED TO IT!
Very nice.

Old 04-04-2005, 11:43 PM   #36
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Very nice.

What the fuk! Im not white and I never said I was so dont fuking assume! Im vietnamese nikka
Old 04-05-2005, 01:30 AM   #37
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
What the fuk! Im not white and I never said I was so dont fuking assume! Im vietnamese nikka
What does that have to do with what I said in that post?

Old 04-05-2005, 02:24 AM   #38
Wally
I Know More Than You

How does it work in the US regarding citizenship? I see TV shows with people calling themselves Afro-American, Italian-American, Chinese-American, etc., but I'm wondering who the Americans are or is it important to have an hyphernated title? How many generations does it take to be admitted to the "I can call myself American" club?

Another one I'm intrigued by is why shows portray people with Irish ancestors as almost diety status and they even call them Irish, although a lot look like they are from the slavic gene pool. How does having superstitious spud farmers and bog diggers in the family tree elevate one to revered status?

Maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:59 AM   #39
ToCkS
CF Newbie

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh my goodness... this must be the first time that I've sworn.. but you b!tches never f*cking stop complaining, do you? Like little kiddies. It's not only f*cking ridiculous, but f*cking pathetic. ***Wake up. Almost all of you are past Elementary school. (Exception being you CarEXPERT)

Aslo... why does everyone hate the old hobo? Sure sometimes he's irritating like when he scares off newbs but he at least knows stuff and brings KNOWLEDGE to the forums and helps purify the information by correcting all of our "assclowns'" ignorant comments.

Godlaus... nice try starting this. But come on, be realistic. Just look at this! Three pages of completely random (let me add amusing) bickering. I get a good laugh from it. But you're correct that it sometimes is uneccesary and I can find it annoying if I'm reading a thread which I am trying to learn from and get pages and pages of this b!tching. But also remember sometimes it is necessary.

Hahahahahhaa.. proceed. I've read every post and I'm loving it!

And before anyone starts their pecking at me, yes, I do have two views on this flaming. Both Hilarious AND Both Sad.

Sorry to interrupt. NOW you can proceed.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:01 AM   #40
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToCkS

... And at the sound of the bell, come out boxing!
Old 04-05-2005, 04:19 AM   #41
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Haha okay, well if they are called Chinese-Americans in the States then are Americans called American-Chinese? Just wondering lol. I like the Hobo dont know much about him but he does help out and gives out good information when you ask the right way. He makes things interesting and seems to help keep some people in line. Just my opinion though. This thread seems to be getting off topic.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:28 AM   #42
ToCkS
CF Newbie

Been off topic since page 1.

Chinese Americans because Chinese ethnicity but born in America. I find it simple. But what do you mean by American-Chinese? The same in reverse?
Old 04-05-2005, 04:54 AM   #43
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Haha ya it has been off topic since the beginning. But yes, like if an American is born in China then what is it? Sorry for the stupid question but i'm just curious if it would be reversed in a reversed situation lol.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #44
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToCkS
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh my goodness... this must be the first time that I've sworn.. but you b!tches never f*cking stop complaining, do you? Like little kiddies. It's not only f*cking ridiculous, but f*cking pathetic. ***Wake up. Almost all of you are past Elementary school. (Exception being you CarEXPERT)

Aslo... why does everyone hate the old hobo? Sure sometimes he's irritating like when he scares off newbs but he at least knows stuff and brings KNOWLEDGE to the forums and helps purify the information by correcting all of our "assclowns'" ignorant comments.

Godlaus... nice try starting this. But come on, be realistic. Just look at this! Three pages of completely random (let me add amusing) bickering. I get a good laugh from it. But you're correct that it sometimes is uneccesary and I can find it annoying if I'm reading a thread which I am trying to learn from and get pages and pages of this b!tching. But also remember sometimes it is necessary.

Hahahahahhaa.. proceed. I've read every post and I'm loving it!

And before anyone starts their pecking at me, yes, I do have two views on this flaming. Both Hilarious AND Both Sad.

I dont hate hobo. We dont all hate him. Stop making stereotypes.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:49 AM   #45
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I dont hate hobo. We dont all hate him. Stop making stereotypes.
I hate me. I'm a stupid, arrogant, don't know nuthin' about cars, twinkie, mothrf*cker. Ban me please, I bring nothing to this forum.

Just thought I'd say it before some dick cheese does. Oops, too late.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Closed Thread