To the BUSH fans here.

http://www.kizash.com/films/1001/138/index.php

have fun.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:28 PM   #2
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

haha, still a Bush fan....

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 11:34 PM   #3
Import-tuner
CF Enthusiast

haha, thats preaty sick, they should make more videos like that.
Import-tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 11:36 PM   #4
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Import-tuner
haha, thats preaty sick, they should make more videos like that.

actually, they are having to much of those. they had them up in the news one time about this bush kerry version. i think its newgrounds.com
Old 04-06-2005, 11:46 PM   #5
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
actually, they are having to much of those. they had them up in the news one time about this bush kerry version. i think its newgrounds.com

yeah, it's called "This Land"

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 AM   #6
shev
CF Enthusiast

heh, intersting.
shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:12 AM   #7
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
yeah, it's called "This Land"

BINGO!!!!
you are the man satty...
Old 04-07-2005, 01:13 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Attention all know nothing douche bags (Ki2AY and others). The only people suggesting a draft are Democrats. The vid that you linked to is mildly humorous but more importantly it's propaganda. Turn off your MTV and spend some time learning about what's really happening with your government.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 04:26 AM   #9
Import-tuner
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Attention all know nothing douche bags (Ki2AY and others). The only people suggesting a draft are Democrats. The vid that you linked to is mildly humorous but more importantly it's propaganda. Turn off your MTV and spend some time learning about what's really happening with your government.
VWHOBO i love how you you are so sinical and have such a expeditive and truculent attitude. you are rarely wrong and thats quite inspiring. please, keep blackballing these imbecile jackasses that pretend to know something, and then when presented with the true facts, will continue to fight and never accept the possibility that they are wrong.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:46 PM   #10
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:

geeezz man.. its just a joke, i dont hate bush, im not a fan either. but man have a lil sense of humor, you are to serious, thats what i been talking about, have a lil enlightment gramps, because honestly i dont care about the political world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Import-tuner
VWHOBO i love how you you are so sinical and have such a expeditive and truculent attitude. you are rarely wrong and thats quite inspiring. please, keep blackballing these imbecile jackasses that pretend to know something, and then when presented with the true facts, will continue to fight and never accept the possibility that they are wrong.

please do praise the all mighty Mr. Wilson. (thats the hobo ). just a lil reminder, i didnt pretend i knew anything, because honestly i dont. like i mentioned i dont care about the political world, i posted it up as a joke for laughs. but i see you have a dick up your ass as well.

Last edited by Ki2AY : 04-07-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #11
05StangChick
CF Newbie

Have you seen this...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html

I'm I proud of my predsident or what....
what!

Own a Ford??>>>> Brand Spankin' New Ford Forums

www.noadvertisingperiod!!!.com

Last edited by Satty101 : 04-07-2005 at 10:55 PM.
05StangChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:53 PM   #12
Import-tuner
CF Enthusiast

when i said that i wasnt talking about you ki2ay. i was simply saying people in general. sorry about that confusion.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:18 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
geeezz man.. its just a joke, i dont hate bush, im not a fan either. but man have a lil sense of humor, you are to serious, thats what i been talking about, have a lil enlightment gramps, because honestly i dont care about the political world.
Did you read my post or are you too busy defending yourself? After all, I did say it was mildly amusing. I have plenty of enlightenment, maybe you're thinking of joviality. Maybe you're not thinking at all. That would explain your attitude and post record on this forum for the last month or so.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-08-2005, 12:21 AM   #14
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Did you read my post or are you too busy defending yourself? After all, I did say it was mildly amusing. I have plenty of enlightenment, maybe you're thinking of joviality. Maybe you're not thinking at all. That would explain your attitude and post record on this forum for the last month or so.

after being a member in here for so long, i learn not TO BELIEVE IN WHAT PEOPLE say most of the time. guess where i learn that from? yes you, you lil two face liar. in this case, just because you said you was amused dosnt mean you really was, i know you wasnt amused. after reading your post since the day i became a member, i started to realize that you have no sense of humor. if you did, you wouldnt be the big critic that you are.
maybe if you would get your head out of your ass once in awhile, even just for a couple minutes daily you would realize how every joke that is made on these forums you come out seriously. eh gramps?

Last edited by Ki2AY : 04-08-2005 at 12:26 AM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:24 AM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
after being a member in here for so long, i learn not TO BELIEVE IT WHAT PEOPLE say most of the time. guess where i learn that from? yes you, you lil two face liar. in this case, i know you wasnt amuse. after reading your post since day one i started to realize that you have no sense of humor. if you did, you wouldnt be the big critic that you are.
Really? Try this dickless. Go through every post on this forum and see who's posted the most jokes. Then tell me I have no sense of humors. I simply have no patience with little twats like you.