Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2003, 05:30 PM   #16
lOgiC
CF Newbie

haha

[/quote]
I'm sorry, this is an English speaking forum and my computer doesn't translate ebonics, you will have to adjust your language.

By the way, instead of giving us your opinion of why he posted the question, why didn't you just answer it? 8O[/quote]

vbHOBO.... i knew u wuz gonna tripp on my grammer I mean wat else would u hd reply 2 defend yorself? do i really need 2 ADJUST my spelling so dat u can read mo betta? or is it dat u just cant read SIMPLE PLAIN english?
Man...i feel so special all dese replies all about me? All eyez on mee baby lol yo jew kid i dunno about da otha guyz who criticising me 4 my ghetto language but u ... jew kid u gotta stop hanging on vbHOBOs ballz man..
Mazda man i type dis short cuz its more confortable 4 me and mo fasta 2 type my thoughts
And finally my man satty dat comment of yorz wuz STRICTLY racist and prejudice i mean y dont u just b da doormat u alwayz wuz and just keep your hands away from your keyboard? r u 1 of vbHOBOs bitches 2? did u like dat? i dont even kno u and i said all those stuff and u dont even kno me and u already assuming im some kinda nigro well guyz nice i just wanted 2 straighten up dis bizarr situation goin around here lets all just b friends??????????????
lOgiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 05:36 PM   #17
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Re: haha

I'm sorry, this is an English speaking forum and my computer doesn't translate ebonics, you will have to adjust your language.

By the way, instead of giving us your opinion of why he posted the question, why didn't you just answer it? 8O[/quote]

vbHOBO.... i knew u wuz gonna tripp on my grammer I mean wat else would u hd reply 2 defend yorself? do i really need 2 ADJUST my spelling so dat u can read mo betta? or is it dat u just cant read SIMPLE PLAIN english?
Man...i feel so special all dese replies all about me? All eyez on mee baby lol yo jew kid i dunno about da otha guyz who criticising me 4 my ghetto language but u ... jew kid u gotta stop hanging on vbHOBOs ballz man..
Mazda man i type dis short cuz its more confortable 4 me and mo fasta 2 type my thoughts
And finally my man satty dat comment of yorz wuz STRICTLY racist and prejudice i mean y dont u just b da doormat u alwayz wuz and just keep your hands away from your keyboard? r u 1 of vbHOBOs bitches 2? did u like dat? i dont even kno u and i said all those stuff and u dont even kno me and u already assuming im some kinda nigro well guyz nice i just wanted 2 straighten up dis bizarr situation goin around here lets all just b friends??????????????[/quote]

WTF dude? there was no racism in my comment. you just try to start trouble. ohh, hey SuperJew, I think we found our new Sethro

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 05:58 PM   #18
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC

In other words, "I'm lazy and ignorant."

Try writing your next school essay or a doctoral thesis in that "language." Let's see how efficiently the teacher/professor put a grade on it.

You receive respect when you give respect. Even in things as "insignificant" as language.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 08:48 PM   #19
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

i just dont know how it could be faster... like, the typing portion of it is faster il admit, but at the same time, you have to think about how youre going to write it... like, when i think of "to", the number 2 isnt exactly the first thing i think of... same goes for "for" and 4... thats just my reasonings
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:11 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC
And finally my man satty dat comment of yorz wuz STRICTLY racist and prejudice i mean y dont u just b da doormat u alwayz wuz and just keep your hands away from your keyboard? r u 1 of vbHOBOs bitches 2? did u like dat? i dont even kno u and i said all those stuff and u dont even kno me and u already assuming im some kinda nigro well guyz nice i just wanted 2 straighten up dis bizarr situation goin around here lets all just b friends??????????????
With every word you type you increase our perception of your ignorance. Now let's clear up a few things for you.

1. I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to be defending. And yes I can read simple plain English, use it.

2. Nobody in this forum is my "bitch". I do however have friends, aquaintances and even enemies. You owe SJ and Satty an apology. If there is a bitch in this forum, it's you.

3. As for your racism comment, you are the only one who has shown any racism. What kind of word is "nigro"? I'll tell you, it's a racist word. Speaking only for myself it never crossed my mind what color you are. Only that you're an ignorant little twit who thinks it's cool to type ebonics and make themselves look stupid.

4. If you want to be friends you have a strange way of showing it. Grow up and get a clue.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 10:44 PM   #21
SuperJew
I like pie.

you know what logic....i really dont get ure logic. how are you going to make points in a language nobody understands? i had a hard time deciphering what you typed....but here ill give it a shot...

I see no racism on Sattys part. maybe its you who is racist because you thought he was racist.

on your criticism of vwhobo - cant someone just ask what youre trying to say? maybe they want to understand you better so that they can help you. ooh, help, what a concept!

and for the flaming part...im sure youve dropped out of school already, if not been kicked out. I know language like that would have you failing out of every class - even spanish!

and for your criticism of me...."jew kid"? do i hear racism? and who the hell is vbhobo? this shows the fact that youre illiterate.

if you keep any of this BS up ill just have to go to Adam. have a nice day.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 05:13 AM   #22
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
I see no racism on Sattys part. maybe its you who is racist because you thought he was racist.

what the ****!! where's the logic in that statement.
Old 12-24-2003, 05:14 AM   #23
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ock
Quote:

what the f*ck!! where's the logic in that statement.

since when was i talking to you?

Old 12-24-2003, 05:18 AM   #24
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ock
Quote:

what the f*ck!! where's the logic in that statement.

since when was i talking to you?

since when you made a dumb statement
Old 12-24-2003, 05:27 AM   #25
SuperJew
I like pie.

Old 12-24-2003, 05:29 AM   #26
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:

Anyway, Merry christmas all.
Cya next year
Old 12-25-2003, 12:56 PM   #27
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Merry Christmas to you too And Answering to the initial question, I wouldn't bother with Citroen myself to um.......French! lol
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 07:29 AM   #28
antarcticgecko
CF Newbie

eh....

I wouldn't go for it. I live in the US but from browsing, it seems like most european cars are underpowered, at least by american standards.
antarcticgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:09 AM   #29
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: eh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarcticgecko
I wouldn't go for it. I live in the US but from browsing, it seems like most european cars are underpowered, at least by american standards.
Add this to the list of dumb things people say. Whether that is a true statement or not, if he doesn't live in the US why should he care about America's percieved standards?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 03:02 PM   #30
SuperJew
I like pie.

but he does live in the US vwhobo....