Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2005, 04:02 AM   #31
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
I see you guys are getting alone...
I'm not getting "alone" with anybody until my wife gets back this weekend.

Good night.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:05 AM   #32
carls47807
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: new york
Posts: 582
honestly, you think we would all still be here if there was no fighting/being assholes.

and it isn't asskissing, some people simply admit when they are wrong (asskissers?) and others don't (assholes).
carls47807 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:19 AM   #33
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
I'm just wondering where are YOU in this "there is three kinds of people here."

And can you please tell me why you were accusing me of threating people through PMs? Thank you
My question aswell. I must say he is in all 3 sections at different times.

WTF? Are you guys finally friends again? What is this? This is crazy.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:26 AM   #34
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
My question aswell. I must say he is in all 3 sections at different times.

WTF? Are you guys finally friends again? What is this? This is crazy.

And Sti, do you know why DR said you belong in sec 2 that says you kiss the assholes ass?? Just look at your sig man, you in the vwhobo fan club
CarEXPERT is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:26 AM   #35
carls47807
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: new york
Posts: 582
is how friends again, i am certainly not friends with anybody.

i'm too cool for friends.
carls47807 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:59 AM   #36
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
No vdhomo, that is not advertising in any shape form or fashion. This forum would be great if it wasn't for people like you on here. If everyone including myself would do what I said in post #1 of this thread everything would be jolly.

Have a nice night #1.


honestly, since i consider you one of the top 5 flamers on this board, i still like you the best out of those 5 members. i understand what you are trying to say and i agree with you on most parts. i tried to do the same thing way back remember? it was when ChrisV called me a POND SCUM *ahh yes memories ". but sometimes you just gotta give up, the forum will never change that is why you should just join along and hope they will get sick and tierd of their own medicine and hope that they will change. be an asshole they hate so much, be a critic! and drive them nuts! thats how you fight back LOL. take it from me, im one of them

OH! BY THE WAY... im pretty sure that was advertisement.
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 04-16-2005 at 05:06 AM.
Ki2AY is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 02:45 PM   #37
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
And Sti, do you know why DR said you belong in sec 2 that says you kiss the assholes ass?? Just look at your sig man, you in the vwhobo fan club
That has nothing to do with being in section 2. Over half of the old members have that on their sig. It is simply to show that we like him, and wanted him to hold his modship when he lost it, and other things. We arent obsequious to him.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:45 PM   #38
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
No stiman, you really are an ass-kisser. Hobo would punch you in the face and you'd say thank you sir may I have another. Ya'll stop turning this into a soap, seriously.

I guess I'm the only one trying to make this place better. Believe me, what I said would make it better. None of you are willing. I guess it's like what ki2ay said two posts up. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I guess. Whatever. If none of you are willing to change your act to make this place better, theres nothing I can do about it.

I tried.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:53 PM   #39
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by carEXPERT
I'm just wondering where are YOU in this "there is three kinds of people here."

And can you please tell me why you were accusing me of threating people through PMs? Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
My question aswell. I must say he is in all 3 sections at different times.
I am not in the relm of soap players. I'm here to discuss cars. That is why I came here. I started to see that this place is basically a circus that revolves around people trying to not getting flamed by vdhomo (asskissers). Then you have people trying to be like him... it's a damn game is all. I'm just trying to get all this stopped so we can drop this BS and get back doing what this place was made for.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:34 PM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
No stiman, you really are an ass-kisser. Hobo would punch you in the face and you'd say thank you sir may I have another. Ya'll stop turning this into a soap, seriously.

I guess I'm the only one trying to make this place better. Believe me, what I said would make it better. None of you are willing. I guess it's like what ki2ay said two posts up. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I guess. Whatever. If none of you are willing to change your act to make this place better, theres nothing I can do about it.

I tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
I am not in the relm of soap players. I'm here to discuss cars. That is why I came here. I started to see that this place is basically a circus that revolves around people trying to not getting flamed by vdhomo (asskissers). Then you have people trying to be like him... it's a damn game is all. I'm just trying to get all this stopped so we can drop this BS and get back doing what this place was made for.
Has anyone noticed that this thread has become just another in a long line of DildoRida bashing me? His motive hasn't changed, just his tactics.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:40 PM   #41
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Honestly, I like the way the forum is, right now. It might be a little heavy on the flaming, but I like it none the less. But, honestly, this us what the forum members should be. We have a representative to everything.

You're in high school, right, dodge? Lemme throw up an analogy.

My school consists of goths/skaters/stoners/posers/gangstas/jocks/sluts/nerds/losers/college enthusiasts/clueless people/enthusiasts of all shapes and forms.

But...School is for learning. Therefore, we should kick out everyone with a GPA less than 3.5, who isn't willing to come to school everyday on time, and who talks during class. We would just keep the college enthusiasts, and that's it. Whilest thats what some parent may want, it'll never happen. Besides, it's the diversity present in a school that makes it interesting.
And, like in school, different groups and people will always be getting into fights. That's something you can't change. More than likely, seeing as how there's no authority figure around here, we'll just have to grow out of it. More than likely, this forum will not change until;

1.
a. VWhobo leaves
b. VWHobo changes his flaming stature
2. We get some new mods in here that we will be present and enforce the rules
3. Adam comes back

I know that #1 will probably never change, and #2 won't happen until #3 happens.

Quote:
and it isn't asskissing, some people simply admit when they are wrong (asskissers?) and others don't (assholes).

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7688
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showp...1&postcount=20

Sorry to use you as an examplee, no hard feelings. You've changed over time, it's just that I needed an example.
-------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you, Dodge, but this is kinda what's expected when you get a whole bunch of different people together, and personally, I love it.


Does anybody else think that ki2ay might have been an asshole again, and sent the PM's to Janei and DR as DodgeHater? Just to piss us off? That would explain a lot.......
-------------------------------------------------------
Obviously, vwhobo, DR has a grudge against you, and you haven't been able to change that. So, is there a time when someone needs to be the bigger man? For peace between Israel and Palestine, somebody needs to back off first.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:52 PM   #42
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
No, I don't have a grudge against the guy. I also don't like him. He is a liar. This forum really is about him and the people who kiss his ass. There are ATLEAST 2 other members beside me on this forum that KNOW hobo didn't write that torque & horsepower artical, both scared shitless of this asshole to say anything about it. I'm the only one here who takes a stand on anything. The rest of you just sit back and let whatever happens, happen. NO. Got that? NO. This place needs a change. It does. The threads in this forum usually never end out with a happy ending because some asshole with an ego the size of his attitude has to prove that he knows a little more than the next person, and in doing so must tell the next person how stupid he is. It's like someone calling a wheel a rim and then the whole forum jumps in and starts being the shit out of each other. Just picture that. All of us togethor, someone says "look at those rims" and everyone piles on each other and beats the shit out of one another. The bottem line is the people's attitudes here has made this forum one big f*ck-up and no one but me wants to turn that around.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 06:08 PM   #43
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Ugh. I've said my 2 cents, and I've said that I like it the way it is, minus the heavy flaming (wheels = rims, Exhaust manifold = headers).

Quote:
The bottem line is the people's attitudes here has made this forum one big f*ck-up and no one but me wants to turn that around.

You may want it to turn around, but is simply making a thread about it going to do anything? I actually hate to say this, but we need an authority figure here. The biggest person not doing his job; is unfedfat.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #44
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
You may want it to turn around, but is simply making a thread about it going to do anything?
It might. Worth a shot. It's all I can do, it's the only option I have.

Quote:
I actually hate to say this, but we need an authority figure here. The biggest person not doing his job; is unfedfat.

I know it. I already addressed that along with everything else in post #1.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 04-16-2005 at 06:23 PM.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 04-16-2005, 07:25 PM   #45
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
There are ATLEAST 2 other members beside me on this forum that KNOW hobo didn't write that torque & horsepower artical, both scared shitless of this asshole to say anything about it. I'm the only one here who takes a stand on anything. The rest of you just sit back and let whatever happens, happen. .

Hey what the hell DR, I believed you and knew he wasnt the one who wrote it cause you showed me and I was the one who told vwhobo about it remember?

VWHOMO, you know you copied and pasted everything from carcraft and said you wrote the whole thing yourself and got a whole bunch of credit for it.

See I aint scared of homo.
CarEXPERT is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.