Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 02:22 PM   #61
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I have seen evidence DR pmed me, and hobo, sorry, but you did not write that article. You copied and pasted. To me, the only problem is that you lied about doing it, and did so on many occasions. You just need to come clean so we can all move on. Many of us have respect for you, please dont loose that repect by not coming clean.
He's going to come in here being mister charity talking about the people he saved and them call me a character assassin... again.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:28 PM   #62
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I dont think anything is going to happen until hobo gets back on. He is the only one that seems to be pursueing this.

Old 04-17-2005, 10:39 PM   #63
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Listen Dodge, me, SJ, Bav, Cliffy, Tbax aren't the problem here. It's not that we aren't doing our jobs. There is almost NO THREAD on this board that doesn't have flaming in it. We can't stop all the flames. I wish EVERYBODY (some of us mods included, I know I am) would take a damn step back, look at how things are going on this board. Then maybe you guys would realize that it's YOU that are the problem. It's not our fault that damn near everything that comes out of your mouths is flaming. DR, I really had nothing against you. But it seems like all you do now is bitch and complain about every ****ing thing someone misses or does wrong. CarEXPERT, I fail to see how you can flame anyone, as you seem to belong to DR's group 2, that being an asskisser to DR himself. VWhobo, I've tried to remain on your good side, and yes. I have been an asskisser to you in attemp to not be flamed. But you know what? Im through. I wish Adam would get his ass back on this damn board so he could revoke my modship. Personally, I don't give a **** anymore. Damn near all anyone on here does is complain, spew shit, flame. Well guess what. Im ****ing sick of it. Seems like I'm not going to be able to learn shit about shit here anymore because the only people that know their ass from a whole in the ground are to busy defending themselves, flaming a nOOb (which is pointless in the first place, and I'll get to that in a second), or spewing up some bullshit that happened a hell of a long time ago (like this whole Power and Torque thing. WHO THE HELL CARES!!!! IT'S OVER WITH!!!).

Now, as far as this flaming nOObs...Who the HELL are ANY OF YOU to flame someone who's new on the board or new to cars and doesn't know how things work?!?! You have all been there too. There is no ****ing way you were all born with supirior knowlege of cars, or how to work a forum's settings. Adam, if you do ever come back, hopefully you'll revoke my modship. I'm sick of all this stress that all these assholes blame on me, and the rest of us moderators. Everybody on this board needs to grow the **** up! This topic will either be locked or deleted by ME sometime in the next 2 days. Just so all you whiney little kids can get in your opinions of my opinions and not start a new thread complaining about why I made sure nobody else could reply to my opinions.

Have a great ****ing day CF.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-18-2005, 12:01 AM   #64
Wally
I Know More Than You

hang in there Satty101.

Car problems and workings are such subjective things any conversations are bound to result in differences of opinions and on occassions heated debate. Sometimes this results in lots of information being disseminated to prove a point. As a tourist this can be entertaining and informative. As a protagonist there are occassions where poor knowledge can be corrected through conflict.

A newbie unwittingly jumping into a festering debate is always fraught with danger and will generally be the first casuality as the big boys posture.

I will admit I find VWHobos curt reponses rather humourous, but I guess a young bloke still struggling with his gonads would wrestle with the desire to retaliate or dissappear. But in a real life workshop environment a kid is likely to put up with far more than what VWHobo dishes out here. I know this because I spent 5 years in workshops that housed 3000 tradesmen & engineers and was rewarded at the end of my first year with having my cods covered in mix of axle grease/paint/araldyte/etc and made to walk trouserless to the showers, as all the first years did. (this did not worry me too much as I had spent many soujorns working in shearing sheds among some pretty tough blokes).

Last edited by Wally : 04-18-2005 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:46 AM   #65
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Listen Dodge, me, SJ, Bav, Cliffy, Tbax aren't the problem here. It's not that we aren't doing our jobs. There is almost NO THREAD on this board that doesn't have flaming in it. We can't stop all the flames. I wish EVERYBODY (some of us mods included, I know I am) would take a damn step back, look at how things are going on this board. Then maybe you guys would realize that it's YOU that are the problem. It's not our fault that damn near everything that comes out of your mouths is flaming. DR, I really had nothing against you. But it seems like all you do now is bitch and complain about every ****ing thing someone misses or does wrong. CarEXPERT, I fail to see how you can flame anyone, as you seem to belong to DR's group 2, that being an asskisser to DR himself. VWhobo, I've tried to remain on your good side, and yes. I have been an asskisser to you in attemp to not be flamed. But you know what? Im through. I wish Adam would get his ass back on this damn board so he could revoke my modship. Personally, I don't give a **** anymore. Damn near all anyone on here does is complain, spew shit, flame. Well guess what. Im ****ing sick of it. Seems like I'm not going to be able to learn shit about shit here anymore because the only people that know their ass from a whole in the ground are to busy defending themselves, flaming a nOOb (which is pointless in the first place, and I'll get to that in a second), or spewing up some bullshit that happened a hell of a long time ago (like this whole Power and Torque thing. WHO THE HELL CARES!!!! IT'S OVER WITH!!!).

Now, as far as this flaming nOObs...Who the HELL are ANY OF YOU to flame someone who's new on the board or new to cars and doesn't know how things work?!?! You have all been there too. There is no ****ing way you were all born with supirior knowlege of cars, or how to work a forum's settings. Adam, if you do ever come back, hopefully you'll revoke my modship. I'm sick of all this stress that all these assholes blame on me, and the rest of us moderators. Everybody on this board needs to grow the **** up! This topic will either be locked or deleted by ME sometime in the next 2 days. Just so all you whiney little kids can get in your opinions of my opinions and not start a new thread complaining about why I made sure nobody else could reply to my opinions.

Talk about speaking your mind! Satty, you are the only really active mod here anymore. SJ has been here in 2 months, Satty and Bav come around every once and a while, and TBax mostly is just in R&M. You guys do your best, but this is a big forum, and we need more mods. We all just need to realise that this forum isnt worth all of this. Lets leave the past behind. I recomend the following provisions:
1) Hobo confesses, leaves, or DR decides to live with the Copy and Paste
2) More mods who are active and can help control the forums
3) A more active admin
4) Some sort of punishment for constant whining
5) Some sort of punishment or something to stop flameing
6) A section of the forum devoted for ads alone; doing this will take the ad crap out of the other boards of CF

Sti

Old 04-18-2005, 01:00 AM   #66
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Talk about speaking your mind! Satty, you are the only really active mod here anymore. SJ has been here in 2 months, Satty and Bav come around every once and a while, and TBax mostly is just in R&M. You guys do your best, but this is a big forum, and we need more mods. We all just need to realise that this forum isnt worth all of this. Lets leave the past behind. I recomend the following provisions:
1) Hobo confesses, leaves, or DR decides to live with the Copy and Paste
2) More mods who are active and can help control the forums
3) A more active admin
4) Some sort of punishment for constant whining
5) Some sort of punishment or something to stop flameing
6) A section of the forum devoted for ads alone; doing this will take the ad crap out of the other boards of CF

Sti

not to blow on the embers here, but what if we all just acted upon this dislike of flaming and constant bickering. i know i'm calling the kettle black, but i personally try to keep the focus of helping people out at the forefront. so may i suggest turning the other cheek (since if you've been here a little while, the people that matter will back up your credibility) unless it's a fight worth fighting?

to quote eddie murphy---- "NOW THAT'S A FIRE!!! roll him around in the grass he'll be all right"

Old 04-18-2005, 01:24 AM   #67
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:

I feel the same way. But you know what? The difference is I'm here TRYING TO CHANGE THAT. No one wants to change. They just see me talking about change as a way to "bash car forums" and that I'm just bitching. People seriously need to wake up from the drama here and realize that everyone here is part of this forum and this forum is shitty and all it takes is a change on your part and mine and everything can be good & well.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:34 AM   #68
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:

This flaming bullshit is 100% caused by vwhobo (Twinkie Bait) himself. Go ahead and look at how this forum was before twinkie bait came along and when he first came here. Everyone follows this guys lead. Twinkie Bait thinks he's a damn god to this cyber nothing-ness. Twinkie Bait really needs to grow up and pull his head out of his ass and stop thinking he is better than everyone else.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:50 AM   #69
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
This flaming bullshit is 100% caused by vwhobo (Twinkie Bait) himself. Go ahead and look at how this forum was before twinkie bait came along and when he first came here. Everyone follows this guys lead. Twinkie Bait thinks he's a damn god to this cyber nothing-ness. Twinkie Bait really needs to grow up and pull his head out of his ass and stop thinking he is better than everyone else.

No, That's not true. I think the statistic goes more like this:
55%-VWhobo
20%-DR
15%-Everyone Else
10%-What

That's more the way I see it anyways.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-18-2005, 07:59 AM   #70
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
...having my cods covered in mix of axle grease/paint/araldyte/etc and made to walk trouserless to the showers...
Thats gross, and a tad bit to much information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR
I feel the same way. But you know what? The difference is I'm here TRYING TO CHANGE THAT. No one wants to change. They just see me talking about change as a way to "bash car forums" and that I'm just bitching. People seriously need to wake up from the drama here and realize that everyone here is part of this forum and this forum is shitty and all it takes is a change on your part and mine and everything can be good & well.

If you could be anymore of a moaning bitch than you are at this moment, I would have thought you'd allready cry a river for us. First and foremost, I don't know how MY name appeared anywhere within this thread, but I can surley agree to you that it was NOT appreciated. Look at your thread and look at Ki2.. whatever the fuk's thread. You both are a bunch of whining bitches. There seriously is no other way to put it.

"You guys aren't fair this..." "I want the mods to do their jobs here and there". "Hobo is to much of an asshole". My gosh does your mother still reveal her nipple to you or have your years of being such a damn baby kept you inside of her arms suckling? What, did you honestly expect anyone to give a rats ass about your fetish with Hobo. GIVE IT UP, no one gives a shit. If you're really that concerned with his sexuality why don't you arrange a trip to meet him and discuss terms in person instead of wasting valuable bandwith for your childish games.

So if you're so fed up with a place,(Thats by no means forcing you to be here) and you can't change it, what will you do? Continue to piss and moan until your testicles drop? Shut up? Or will you leave? You were "supposed" to leave, but as you can see you're to much of a pussy to man up to your own words so I guess we must sit here and listen to you incestant bitching.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
Old 04-18-2005, 10:58 AM   #71
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

lol...I've had a busy few days...and Thursday I'm leaving for NYC.

I'll be gone for a week.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Old 04-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #72
-What-
Banned

Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you are type 3.
I don't cause trouble. My purpose here is to talk about cars. But lately, there have been few "worthy" car subjects. All of the popular subjects are about complaints...such as this one. Complaining doesn't interest me. Notice how little I participate on this forum. I'd love to be a more active member than what I currently am, but I have no interest because YOU and others spend most of your posts complaining. You'd have nothing to complain about if you ignored your problems. This is only a forum. Don't get so sensitive bitch.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:06 PM   #73
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Thats gross, and a tad bit to much information.

If you could be anymore of a moaning bitch than you are at this moment, I would have thought you'd allready cry a river for us. First and foremost, I don't know how MY name appeared anywhere within this thread, but I can surley agree to you that it was NOT appreciated. Look at your thread and look at Ki2.. whatever the fuk's thread. You both are a bunch of whining bitches. There seriously is no other way to put it.

"You guys aren't fair this..." "I want the mods to do their jobs here and there". "Hobo is to much of an asshole". My gosh does your mother still reveal her nipple to you or have your years of being such a damn baby kept you inside of her arms suckling? What, did you honestly expect anyone to give a rats ass about your fetish with Hobo. GIVE IT UP, no one gives a shit. If you're really that concerned with his sexuality why don't you arrange a trip to meet him and discuss terms in person instead of wasting valuable bandwith for your childish games.

So if you're so fed up with a place,(Thats by no means forcing you to be here) and you can't change it, what will you do? Continue to piss and moan until your testicles drop? Shut up? Or will you leave? You were "supposed" to leave, but as you can see you're to much of a pussy to man up to your own words so I guess we must sit here and listen to you incestant bitching.
So um, what does all this mean? Do you realize this type of pointless ramble is the problem of this forum? You just wasted your time on that post making this place that much worse, and basically that's all you do around here. It's a waste of your time because it has nothing to do with anything other than myself and yet you put it out here like it has something to do with... something. In actuality all it does is nothing but cause trouble.

This is the kind of crap that needs to stop.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 04-18-2005 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:09 PM   #74
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-
I don't cause trouble. My purpose here is to talk about cars. But lately, there have been few "worthy" car subjects. All of the popular subjects are about complaints...such as this one. Complaining doesn't interest me. Notice how little I participate on this forum. I'd love to be a more active member than what I currently am, but I have no interest because YOU and others spend most of your posts complaining. You'd have nothing to complain about if you ignored your problems. This is only a forum. Don't get so sensitive bitch.
What's wrong with you people? Are you really that blind? I'm not complaining fool, I'm trying to STOP THE COMPLAINING AND B/S. What's wrong with you? That's what this thread is about. You can't stop the complaining without complaining about it. I'm trying to stop the whining and flaming and the other b/s around here and all you people seem to be able to see (blindly) is that I'm simply complaining. Well, after reading this I guess you'll understand. If anyone else says I'm complaining I think I'll have to scream.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:03 PM   #75
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Does anybody else think that ki2ay might have been an asshole again, and sent the PM's to Janei and DR as DodgeHater? Just to piss us off? That would explain a lot.......
-------------------------------------------------------

what do you mean again? have i ever been accused of sending offensive PM's??? are you judging this by imaginary facts?

if its anyone else, a better guess would have been what or carexpert you idoit.

and if i had something bad to say to someone, i would say it in public, because thats the best part. before i send a hate messege to dodge i would send one out to the hobo chris you dsmer then him. so that really dosnt make sense.