Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2005, 03:45 AM   #1
Sick88Tbird
Master of the Fox-chassis

Good Riddance...

I've decided to not waste my time on this site anymore. There are some people here who know what there talking about but they are few and far between, kudos to them.

I'm tired of being called bullshit by punk-ass kids who only know how to put spinning rims and huge aluminum lunch tables on the trunks of their cars. I'm tired of trying to help people who ask for help but don't actually want to listen to what your saying and proceed to ask the same question 2 days later in a different forum. I'm tired of trying to help people then getting shit from other people telling me I'm way off-base when I'm clearly spot on. I don't talk about shit that I don't know. I'm tired of people that think they know everything and their shit doesn't stink when clearly they know nothing and are a waste of a human body.

To the moderators...I don't know how you guys can stand most of the bullshit that goes on here.

To this site, I say Good Riddance.

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.
Sick88Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:55 AM   #2
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Well if you like coming here and enjoy trying to help people then what does it matter what they say or think? As long as you and other knowledgeable people who read your post/replies see that you know what your talking about then who cares if the people asking for the help ignore it or talk shit about it? I myself dont know a whole lot and thats kinda why i came to this site was to learn from people more knowledgeable, like yourself. You cant help everybody but you can atleast take pride and joy in those that you do help. I'm sure you'll be missed by some and glad to be ridden by others. Good luck with whatever you move on to next. And thanx for any help you have given out to people in need, i'm sure it was appreciated.
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:15 AM   #3
ahoo
CF Addict

ypuz. you will be really missed by idiots like me, only the mods and a couple others help around here but hey, good luck

It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 06:10 AM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
To the moderators...I don't know how you guys can stand most of the bullshit that goes on here.

To this site, I say Good Riddance.
We live with it

Well, I have to say I'm not supprised this place is losing some of it's good members. Sorry to see you go mate, if you must go, good luck

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote