Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2004, 08:15 PM   #46
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang79
Well to begin with. I did not start any of this, I just made a comment about how much I like the new Mustang and I get jumped about it. So all I was doing is just defending myself. So I think you should look into your actions because every comment I have made is after something you have said. So if you can't respect what someone else has said then maybe you should stick to just answering peoples car problems.

Where would the fun be in that? Besides, he doesn't want to just stick to the repairs and gearhead garage forums. And frankly, (and I hope most of the other people in here will agree with me) we don't want him to just stick to those 2 forums. It's way more fun with a hobo on the loose.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 09:01 PM   #47
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Well to begin with. I did not start any of this, I just made a comment about how much I like the new Mustang and I get jumped about it. So all I was doing is just defending myself. So I think you should look into your actions because every comment I have made is after something you have said. So if you can't respect what someone else has said then maybe you should stick to just answering peoples car problems.
No, that's not quite how it went down. I said nothing to you until you came up with this little jewel;
Quote:
It's alright to be jealous....I know, it's okay. The new BMW automobiles seem to have been severly beaten by the ugly stick, and seeing what Ford have done to the Mustang....well if I wasn't a Ford fan I too would be seething with jealously!! So you can say what you want, it's alright we all understand!
Oh by the way, I don't have any bumperstickers on my car, they are so tacky! Let me guess....hmmmmm...yeah you got one don't you....SOCCER MOM!!!
Reading that little diatribe, it appears that you are the one who doesn't respect other peoples opinions. And that's when I stepped in. I know I'm presenting you with facts that don't align with your fantasy world but that's life. You are proving yourself to be a crybaby who can dish it out but not take it. If you want respect you need to be respectful. Until you can do that and until you have something worthwhile to add to this forum you will remain insignificant.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 09:25 PM   #48
SuperJew
I like pie.

:popcorn:

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:37 AM   #49
Mustang79
CF Newbie

vwhobo, if you read carefully that was not to you that was to Barvarianwheels. He said something to me about my opinion of the Mustang so I gave him an opinion about the styling of the new BMWs. So this only started when you butted into something that had nothing to do with you. So I suggest you get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off and sound more and more like a ignorant idiot!!!

I LOVE this forum!!!!!

Hows the popcorn superjew?
Mustang79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #50
Mustang79
CF Newbie

If you read what Barvarianwheels said about my opinion of the 2005 Mustang you will see I was perfectly within my right to say what I did. It's not a one-way street! If people or not going to respect other peoples opinion then why should they respect theirs? What facts have you said anyways? All it has been is about you building so many cars and how your business works and how you do things....how is that fact?? Everything else has just been insults and your thinking....how is that fact either? I know I have not stated any facts.....why should I? How does facts work into this? I don't really care about your business, I hate VW's but I'm not rubbing that in your face. I'd rather have a Skoda, but that is my opinion ok....not fact!
I'll end this like I began it....I LOVE the 2005 Mustang! I thought the old ones were good lookers, but this one is just sex on wheels!!

Respect other peoples opinion and you might get the same back!
Old 01-09-2004, 12:40 PM   #51
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Okay, I just figured it out. When you get shitty with someone , it's stating your opinion. But when someone calls you on your BS, it's being disrespectful. Maybe you should run for elected office. It really doesn't matter because as I said before, your are insignificant. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-09-2004, 05:42 PM   #52
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
If you read what Barvarianwheels said about my opinion of the 2005 Mustang you will see I was perfectly within my right to say what I did. It's not a one-way street! If people or not going to respect other peoples opinion then why should they respect theirs? What facts have you said anyways? All it has been is about you building so many cars and how your business works and how you do things....how is that fact?? Everything else has just been insults and your thinking....how is that fact either? I know I have not stated any facts.....why should I? How does facts work into this? I don't really care about your business, I hate VW's but I'm not rubbing that in your face. I'd rather have a Skoda, but that is my opinion ok....not fact!
I'll end this like I began it....I LOVE the 2005 Mustang! I thought the old ones were good lookers, but this one is just sex on wheels!!

Respect other peoples opinion and you might get the same back!

If that is "sex on wheels", then you must be sporting a rainbow sticker on your bumper.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 08:05 PM   #53
Mustang79
CF Newbie

vwhobo, Ok I'm insignificant then. So what!! This is just a Forum! This just shows how insignificant you are that you think you are some top dog on a internet site! You got me really you did. I'm just on here to wind people like you up! This is not serious this is not life or death, it's just a chat forum! Get a grip on yourself buddy! My life does not revolve around this site unlike what seems a large chunk of yours is! You see I'm laughing right now because you were so guiable to get so involved into this, while this was something I wanted to do and did!!

Thanks for the fun!!

Barvarianwheels.......bumper sticker, nah nothing like that for me thanks!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:57 PM   #54
SuperJew
I like pie.

the popcorn is quite good Mustang79...Orville Redenbachers

Old 01-09-2004, 10:20 PM   #55
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Ok I'm insignificant then.
Finally, we agree on something.
Quote:
So what!!
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Quote:
This is just a Forum!
No shit Sherlock. You're fairly observant.
Quote:
This just shows how insignificant you are that you think you are some top dog on a internet site!
Dabbling in mind reading now, are you? Wrong answer but better luck next time.
Quote:
You got me really you did.
It seems so, but I don't really want you, just like your mother.
Quote:
I'm just on here to wind people like you up!

It looks more like you're here to wind yourself up, and doing a damn fine job I might add. An exclamation point after every sentence. Take a deep breath.
Quote:
This is not serious this is not life or death, it's just a chat forum!
Then why are you loosing your mind?
Quote:
Get a grip on yourself buddy!
I'm holding my jewels right now and typing one handed.
Quote:
My life does not revolve around this site unlike what seems a large chunk of yours is!
Then why is it so important to you to "win" this "contest". Is it because it'll give meaning to your worthless existence? I think so.
Quote:
You see I'm laughing right now because you were so guiable to get so involved into this, while this was something I wanted to do and did!!
I'm very proud of you, you win todays boobie (named after you, Boob) prize. But wait a minute. In a previous post you said;
Quote:
Well to begin with, I did not start any of this... So all I was doing is just defending myself.
So which is it, were you doing this intentionally for fun or were you a victim who was defending himself? It certainly can't be both. Either way you cut it you have shown yourself to be someone with no integrity. Might I suggest the glow worm forum, you'll fit right in over there. Have a wonderful day.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:24 PM   #56
lectroid
0000?

ass off again................. can't we all just get along / NOT
Old 01-10-2004, 12:47 AM   #57
SuperJew
I like pie.

I especially liked this part....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

Old 01-10-2004, 04:06 AM   #58
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
I especially liked this part....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

So did I, it was the best part of my day. As a matter of fact I liked it so much I'll do it again. Who's your daddy?

Old 01-10-2004, 04:20 AM   #59
SuperJew
I like pie.

heh....

Old 02-05-2004, 12:57 AM   #60
Flying_Dane
CF Newbie

as you have probably noticed i am not the biggest american car fan, and i say not bad, its better than the last one, maybe! BUT 300 horse power from a 4.6, i mean come on ford, you can surely do better than that, mazda can get 228 from a 1.3, and in these days which we are made to save petrol and the ozone...
Flying_Dane is offline   Reply With Quote