Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2005, 12:13 AM   #46
dano
CF Newbie

i would have to say that a s10 pickup with a 350 would have the speed and power to out run the cops. if you put vette suspension in it with the irs posi out back itwould helpthen camaro r/s springs because of the variable spring rate. plus you would have less to armor plate so itwould keep the weight down. as for the other guys they could split up, say two people per truck, split up meet back in another location.

or go with a big 4wd if you live in the sticks, cut accross a field, the cops wont get far

either way use a stolen or fake plate and get the vehicle painted if you keep it or torch it if you dont to get rid of prints and hair/fibers

remember that the bank will know the numbers on the money so launder or spend it as soon as possible
dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 10:11 AM   #47
ahoo
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Dodge Sprinter

lol now that's gangsta

It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:10 AM   #48
LiftedHummerH1
CF Newbie

Best Car

It all depends on what type of job you're going to pull. You don't take a four-seater when a two-seater will do. And as regards being conspicuous, that always depends on where you're going to pull it off. If you're in the City of London, and you're doing a small safe, then you'd want a Mini for getting around the backstreets and alleys. But if you're your going to do a bank vault, you'd want a larger car with a huge trunk to carry around the acetylene torch.

One car you could use would be a 4-seater Jaguar XJ8 or a old Bentley Continental, both can be picked up for very little money and police will be reluctant to pull over a man in a suit driving a Bentley. A car no one will be able to describe would also work well if your going to pull off a job in the US bring in a car from the UK like a Vauxhall or a Peugeot. Can you imagine the bystanders trying to explain that to police, "it had a symbol that kinda looked like a lion".

If a getaway is the rode you want to take, a Nissan Skyline GT-R in a 4 or 2 door has good handling, is very fast, and with some kevlar in the doors would be pretty safe. But the best getaway car by far is the the 1987 Bronco II, it has the power you need to get away from the cops. With a 302, 5.0L V-8 engine, this is an SUV that can really get up and go. Whether itís an all-out, pedal-to-the-metal bank-robbery getaway, or just drive though a neighborhood to avoid that speeding ticket, the Bronco II can do it all.

The 1987 Bronco II has outstanding numbers in terms of gas-mileage, dependability and blendability. Plus it also has a good sound system for those extra long car chases. But the real value of the 1987 Bronco II comes from the extra amenities that arenít as obvious to the casual observer. Like the fact that the Bronco has enough headroom that if you need to bail out you can get a pretty good jump from inside the car. The Bronco also has extra sturdy framework witch will allow you to ram other cars and and leave yours drivable. Cornering isn't the best but you don't need to when you can just run it over. Best of all its cheap.

I drive a Hummer H1 and the Bronco II is a fraction of the price and almost as capable as my Hummer.
LiftedHummerH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:47 PM   #49
hhsrastler92
CF's Weekend Warrior

if its a small job getta small car(MX-5) but if its a bigger job get a bigger suv (tahoe expedition surburban xterria) or like in many movies getta old work van with sum wack company painted on the side lol

^My kids^
hhsrastler92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:38 PM   #50
97Talonchik
discombobulated

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftedHummerH1
It all depends on what type of job you're going to pull. You don't take a four-seater when a two-seater will do. And as regards being conspicuous, that always depends on where you're going to pull it off. If you're in the City of London, and you're doing a small safe, then you'd want a Mini for getting around the backstreets and alleys. But if you're your going to do a bank vault, you'd want a larger car with a huge trunk to carry around the acetylene torch.

One car you could use would be a 4-seater Jaguar XJ8 or a old Bentley Continental, both can be picked up for very little money and police will be reluctant to pull over a man in a suit driving a Bentley. A car no one will be able to describe would also work well if your going to pull off a job in the US bring in a car from the UK like a Vauxhall or a Peugeot. Can you imagine the bystanders trying to explain that to police, "it had a symbol that kinda looked like a lion".

If a getaway is the rode you want to take, a Nissan Skyline GT-R in a 4 or 2 door has good handling, is very fast, and with some kevlar in the doors would be pretty safe. But the best getaway car by far is the the 1987 Bronco II, it has the power you need to get away from the cops. With a 302, 5.0L V-8 engine, this is an SUV that can really get up and go. Whether itís an all-out, pedal-to-the-metal bank-robbery getaway, or just drive though a neighborhood to avoid that speeding ticket, the Bronco II can do it all.

The 1987 Bronco II has outstanding numbers in terms of gas-mileage, dependability and blendability. Plus it also has a good sound system for those extra long car chases. But the real value of the 1987 Bronco II comes from the extra amenities that arenít as obvious to the casual observer. Like the fact that the Bronco has enough headroom that if you need to bail out you can get a pretty good jump from inside the car. The Bronco also has extra sturdy framework witch will allow you to ram other cars and and leave yours drivable. Cornering isn't the best but you don't need to when you can just run it over. Best of all its cheap.

I drive a Hummer H1 and the Bronco II is a fraction of the price and almost as capable as my Hummer.

You sound like an expert at getaway cars! Is there something you'd like to confess?
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 12:00 AM   #51
72firebird
Banned

lol i agree with the 87 bronco II those things kick as$. i had one and id go straight 4 wheelin in the little thing. there so many times where i thought it was gonna flip it but it didnt. the only reason i sold it was cause 5th gear was shot. but still its a pimp mobile. mine was blue.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:17 AM   #52
elchango36
WWJCD

How about a modified stolen ambulance(kinda like on monster garage)???? You could make it go pretty fast if you loose all the medical equipment and throw in a big block chevy engine. plus, with the ambulance lights, red lights and traffic wouldn't be a problem.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:54 AM   #53
MvilleKid
CF Newbie

2 Fast 2 Furious.....You can drive whatever you want....2 go into the warehouse, and 200 come out....where would you like to start
Old 07-13-2005, 04:29 AM   #54
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

I'd say a '64 Lincoln Continental...I think that's the car. It's really big, and the engine compartment is huge. You fit something nice in it.
P.S.-ahoo, WHO THE HECK BUTCHERED THAT POOR VOLVO STATION WAGON????????
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote