FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2004, 05:07 AM   #61
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Well my mom and dad have never called me Heatseeker out of affection. If you must know the story, I went to Las Vegas over the summer and my dad bought an AC/DC live CD. On the drive home, we listened to it and I thought Heatseeker was one of the coolest songs I have ever heard. I used this name for AIM accounts too, but I haven't used it since this forum.
OK, your Dad is still cool, listening to AC/DC. Wish some of the other kids/young adults, would backtrack to some good ole rock.... and some roll 8)

Now I realize it wasn't that harsh of a comment, but you don't even know my parents and it's just downright wrong to comment on someone elses' parents.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:13 AM   #62
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well my mom and dad have never called me Heatseeker out of affection. If you must know the story, I went to Las Vegas over the summer and my dad bought an AC/DC live CD. On the drive home, we listened to it and I thought Heatseeker was one of the coolest songs I have ever heard. I used this name for AIM accounts too, but I haven't used it since this forum.
OK, your Dad is still cool, listening to AC/DC. Wish some of the other kids/young adults, would backtrack to some good ole rock.... and some roll 8)

Now I realize it wasn't that harsh of a comment, but you don't even know my parents and it's just downright wrong to comment on someone elses' parents.

I'm a Parent, I'm a Grandparent and I give UP
Old 01-13-2004, 05:15 AM   #63
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well then don't you have kids to take care of? Oh and BTW, something that has really been bugging me about this forum, I have not read a single thread where it doesn't end up with two or more people going completely off the topic and bitch at each other. I have done this too, but not nearly as much as others I have read.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:20 AM   #64
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Hmmm, we've got one who's trying to be one of the guys and one who's still a dildo.

Well Heat seeker, I for one am all about letting bygone be bygones and getting along as you also seem to be. So let's call this square one and go on with life.

Now for Spirited Dildo. You just don't get it, and never will. People like you think you can work in a garage and be a "grease monkey", and in some cases you may. But in the real world I can assure you that todays automotive techs are as highly trained and educated as most doctors.

So we're still waiting for your explanation of "semi-forged pistons". Someone with your vast automotive knowledge shouldn't have any trouble telling us all about that type of construction. And please don't hold back on the big words or tap dance, I want to see a real answer from you finally.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 05:34 AM   #65
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well then don't you have kids to take care of? Oh and BTW, something that has really been bugging me about this forum, I have not read a single thread where it doesn't end up with two or more people going completely off the topic and bitch at each other. I have done this too, but not nearly as much as others I have read.
Buddy,Buddy,Buddy, if you haven't noticed, this site is divided into many different forums, yes, it's a car forum, but it is also so diverse that one forum will bleed over into another. We, I should say, most of us, want to have fun, making digs, taking pot shots or just yanking on someones ethnicity. I'm sorry about your parents........... HARSH MY ASS !!!!! IT WAS A FREEKING COMPLIMENT 8O Kids? Yes I take care of my Grandkids quite often,, to often, but that is still part of parenting. Once again, sorry about your parents :?
Old 01-13-2004, 05:39 AM   #66
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Buddy,Buddy,Buddy, if you haven't noticed, this site is divided into many different forums, yes, it's a car forum, but it is also so diverse that one forum will bleed over into another. We, I should say, most of us, want to have fun, making digs, taking pot shots or just yanking on someones ethnicity. I'm sorry about your parents........... HARSH MY ASS !!!!! IT WAS A FREEKING COMPLIMENT 8O Kids? Yes I take care of my Grandkids quite often,, to often, but that is still part of parenting. Once again, sorry about your parents :?

Well I thank you for apologizing. Now to your so called "compliment". You said that my parents must be pretty cool to hang a handle like that on me. Now that sounds like insulting sarcasm to me, and that's how I took it. Then you said my dad was still cool, completely disregarding my mom. Now I may be getting too much into this, but anyway I'm dropping this argument and forgetting it because it is quite pointless.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:53 AM   #67
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well I thank you for apologizing. Now to your so called "compliment". You said that my parents must be pretty cool to hang a handle like that on me. Now that sounds like insulting sarcasm to me, and that's how I took it. Then you said my dad was still cool, completely disregarding my mom. Now I may be getting too much into this, but anyway I'm dropping this argument and forgetting it because it is quite pointless.
I have never done this before, but I have two words for you. The last one is YOU, guess what the first one IS. I give, done , going outside to find a rope to piss up. WHAT A F@*#*@* WAIST OF TIME :oops OH, there was no apology in that post. Son, get a grip!!!!
Old 01-13-2004, 05:56 AM   #68
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Well then, I was being nice even, but if you sayin f*ck you to me makes you feel like a big man then you know what, go ahead and say it. I do not care. I was willing to drop this whole thing, but you had to go and act tough and say stupid stuff like that to a kid. I'm sorry man, but if that is how you act towards kids then you really need to rethink spending so much time with your grandkids.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:05 AM   #69
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Well then, I was being nice even, but if you sayin f*ck you to me makes you feel like a big man then you know what, go ahead and say it. I do not care. I was willing to drop this whole thing, but you had to go and act tough and say stupid stuff like that to a kid. I'm sorry man, but if that is how you act towards kids then you really need to rethink spending so much time with your grandkids.
Okay, hold it right there. Playing the age card just isn't going to cut it. In the old days, before the internet, you wouldn't be anywhere near this conversation. Adults don't really care to have 15 year old (my guess) kids hanging aroung telling them everything they think they know. If you want pass yourself off as a man, you need to take it like a man.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-13-2004, 06:07 AM   #70
lectroid
0000?

Quote:

My kids and Grandkids are not idiots,and how would I know if you were 6 or sixty? Go back to watching Scooby Doo. Nick Jr has a good web site, games,puzzles,coloring............................ ..............................................
Old 01-13-2004, 06:13 AM   #71
spirited driver
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Hmmm, we've got one who's trying to be one of the guys and one who's still a dildo.

Well Heat seeker, I for one am all about letting bygone be bygones and getting along as you also seem to be. So let's call this square one and go on with life.

Now for Spirited Dildo. You just don't get it, and never will. People like you think you can work in a garage and be a "grease monkey", and in some cases you may. But in the real world I can assure you that todays automotive techs are as highly trained and educated as most doctors.

So we're still waiting for your explanation of "semi-forged pistons". Someone with your vast automotive knowledge shouldn't have any trouble telling us all about that type of construction. And please don't hold back on the big words or tap dance, I want to see a real answer from you finally.

Thank you, hobo, I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me Now that you've dropped your high and mighty ass down a few levels, would you care to enlighten me with the reason for all your talk about homosexuals and dildos? Am I missing something here? How again is spirited driver related to being gay? Anyway, the real funny thing is your doctor comment. Heh, I work in the medical field (I just quit McDonald's- they wouldn't let me flip burgers...) and let me tell you, if you think you have anywhere near the knowledge of a doctor, you, my friend, have just own3d yourself. Sorry kids, no explanation needed...

And sombody tell the Triumph engine builders that they don't know shit, vwhobo's all over it! http://net33.com/triumph/t595.htm

Engine
The engine is entirely new, designed at Triumph and with a collaboration from Lotus Engineering to determine the optimum port and combustion chamber shapes. Compared with the original Daytona 900, valve mass has been reduced to facilitate higher revs, despite the 20% increase in opening area. The cam profiles are new and the exhaust back pressure is reduced due to the free flowing 3 into 1 system with its active silencer.

The rev ceiling has been boosted to 10,700rpm but reliability is maintained due to the stronger semi-forged pistons, which feature rings with 20% reduced width to improve high rev control and reduce friction.

-Josh
Old 01-13-2004, 06:22 AM   #72
spirited driver
CF Newbie

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/spla...lk/clkgtx.html

The power plant is an all-aluminum 7.4 liter V-12 with four valves per cylinder including ported and polished cylinder heads, forged titanium connecting rods, semi-forged composite Kolbenschmidt pistons, specially-ground performance camshafts, redesigned intake and exhaust systems, upgraded cooling system and custom engine-management software.

Oh wait, the Renntech CLK doesn't have semi-forged pistons- because the hobo said so!!

-Josh
Old 01-13-2004, 06:23 AM   #73
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited driver
Thank you, hobo, I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me Now that you've dropped your high and mighty ass down a few levels, would you care to enlighten me with the reason for all your talk about homosexuals and dildos? Am I missing something here? How again is spirited driver related to being gay? Anyway, the real funny thing is your doctor comment. Heh, I work in the medical field (I just quit McDonald's- they wouldn't let me flip burgers...) and let me tell you, if you think you have anywhere near the knowledge of a doctor, you, my friend, have just own3d yourself. Sorry kids, no explanation needed...

And sombody tell the Triumph engine builders that they don't know shit, vwhobo's all over it! http://net33.com/triumph/t595.htm

-Josh
Yeah, you got me but you said "somewhat forged". At any rate you didn't explain it, you only found the words on a web site. That is NOT an explanation, it's still tap dancing. You still lose.

And you're dead right. Doctors have two models to work on and they haven't changed in a million years. I deal with brand new changing technology everyday. They have it so much harder.

Old 01-13-2004, 06:24 AM   #74
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited driver
http://www.renntechmercedes.com/spla...lk/clkgtx.html

The power plant is an all-aluminum 7.4 liter V-12 with four valves per cylinder including ported and polished cylinder heads, forged titanium connecting rods, semi-forged composite Kolbenschmidt pistons, specially-ground performance camshafts, redesigned intake and exhaust systems, upgraded cooling system and custom engine-management software.

Oh wait, the Renntech CLK doesn't have semi-forged pistons- because the hobo said so!!

-Josh
Read closely, somewhat forged, it's in your post.

Old 01-13-2004, 06:24 AM   #75
lectroid
0000?

HUMMMMM, anyone else noticed ? I do believe SPIRITED DRIVER IS HEAT_SEEKERS DADDY or girlfriend