Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2005, 10:37 AM   #1
skykey86
CF Newbie

The Poor Quality and After-sale Service of Fukang Car

I bought a full-automatic Citroen zx 988 car at Qingdao Iport Atomobile Fukang Spermarket in June 2002. The car number is LDC343E3110003038.This car has already gone nearly 69000 kilometers.

In March 28,2005 night, in the way to Laixi after sending the friend off .Suddenly the locomotive was swing greatly. I was so instinctive as to step on and bring to a halt, then as a result the car turned over at the edge of the road and I also was hurt. When I crawled out from the car, I found out that the safe gasbag had nothing wrong. But to my surprising, the car backshaft (rear axle ) and two wheels falled down.I was frightened so much that I stayed in where it is and have come slowly supernaturally for a long time. And then looked over the perimeter carefully, I found that the car backshaft (rear axle ) and two wheels were on the olique opposite side on the road.The car could not be moved again,I had no choice but to call my friend to meet me , he sent me to the hospital.

At 9:00 am in March 30, 2005 I called the Qingdao Iport Atomobile Fukang Spermarket and sent the feedback to Director Su. And communicated with Wuhan ShenLong Automobile Co., Ltd. However, in April 20, the result of the quality accident that the company sent to me was just only a salute letter . To make fun of an owner who trusts the carís type, I was angry and sad.

For the sake of ensuring the interests of our vast car fans and car owners, I have issued this news and relevant photographs. If you want to understand the situation further , please call: 13325008650 FAX: 0532-6081355

skykey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:09 AM   #2
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

that sounds like a pretty serious Fukang problem... they should Fukang compensate you for it right Fukang away!

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 01:41 PM   #3
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Thats Fukang BS.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote