Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2004, 07:24 AM   #46
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Oh my f*cking god. You do not understand. You need to use common sense to answer your own question. Somewhat means 1 of 3, forged, semi-forged, or not forged. It's not hard to figure out. And no spirited driver did not tell me that one, nor any others. I can think for myself.

You may be beyond repair , get some sleep, go to school, go to the library, look up forged. If that doesn't satisfy you, forge west till you get to the pacific ocean, take a big flying leap, cool off, come back and talk some more
Old 01-17-2004, 07:27 AM   #47
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Oh my f*cking god. You do not understand. You need to use common sense to answer your own question. Somewhat means 1 of 3, forged, semi-forged, or not forged. It's not hard to figure out. And no spirited driver did not tell me that one, nor any others. I can think for myself.

How 'bout doing a search at least on "semi-forged pistons" on Yahoo! or Google...see how much you come up with.
Why send him on a wild goose chase?

edit,,, left out asshole :P
Old 01-17-2004, 03:43 PM   #48
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
No sweetie, somewhat-forged does not mean "forged, semi-forged, or not forged" if for no other reason than semi-forged pistons DO NOT EXIST. If they had dictionaries at the mall, you might know what the word "somewhat" means. The definition of a "somewhat-forged piston" would be a piston forged to a small degree or extent. The pratical definition of "somewhat forged" would be an unuseable piece of junk.

Yes, apparently you can think for yourself, you just can't do it well. Go back to the mall and play with your little friends. Better yet, go to a library, pick up a book and learn something. Even better still. Go out and actually work on a car, of course you'll have to get your hands dirty to do that.

Why can't Spirited Dildo come back and answer what he started? Why are you once again doing his dirty work? I'll bet if I could check your IP's we would find out you're sitting at the same computer.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:08 PM   #49
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Go ahead and check dipshit. If you knew what it was then why the **** even bother asking the damn question in the first place???
Old 01-17-2004, 08:35 PM   #50
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

www.net33.com/triumph/t595.htm
www.geocities.com/mylesmckenna/4agze.html
www.renntechmercedes.com/splash/cars/clk/clkgtx.html
www.forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread/t-456973.html
www.forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-23164.html
www.my.tele2.ee/levintrueno/engine/engine.htm
www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/ 4A-GZE%20all%20things%www.20considered.htm
www.autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ mr2sc/message/5016?source=1 - www.18k - Supplemental Result
www.toyotanation.com/archive/topic/18837-1.html - 5k
www.gtti.virtualave.net/spec.html
www.lists.mr2sc.com/pipermail/mr2sc/Week-of-Mon-20030616/ www.019006.html
http://members.chello.nl/h.elskamp1/cars&engines.htm
www.homepages.picknowl.com.au/af/gtti_engines.htm

SUCK A DICK MOTHER ****ERS!!!
Old 01-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #51
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

I think it's time for you, hobo, to admit that you do not know something. If they still don't exist then every single one of these websites must be wrong. I DON'T THINK SO!!!. If any of the links don't just look on the google search results for "semi-forged pistons". They exist and better ****ing admit it.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:42 PM   #52
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Go ahead and check dipshit. If you knew what it was then why the f*ck even bother asking the damn question in the first place???
I asked the question five days ago because I wanted the person who made a statement to explain himself. He doesn't have the ability to do so. He sent in the second string (you) and you are also unable to answer the question.

You have both demonstrated yourselves to be immature, uneducated, know-it-all crybabies who should be impressing your eighth grade friends instead of annoying the adults here.

For the final time, the answer is crystal clear to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of the subject. Why can't you both just fess up and admit "I don't know"?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-17-2004, 08:43 PM   #53
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
www.net33.com/triumph/t595.htm
www.geocities.com/mylesmckenna/4agze.html
www.renntechmercedes.com/splash/cars/clk/clkgtx.html
www.forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread/t-456973.html
www.forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-23164.html
www.my.tele2.ee/levintrueno/engine/engine.htm
www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/ 4A-GZE%20all%20things%www.20considered.htm
www.autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ mr2sc/message/5016?source=1 - www.18k - Supplemental Result
www.toyotanation.com/archive/topic/18837-1.html - 5k
www.gtti.virtualave.net/spec.html
www.lists.mr2sc.com/pipermail/mr2sc/Week-of-Mon-20030616/ www.019006.html
http://members.chello.nl/h.elskamp1/cars&engines.htm
www.homepages.picknowl.com.au/af/gtti_engines.htm

SUCK A DICK MOTHER ****ERS!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GET TO GO THROUGH THE SAME SHIT THAT I DID LAST TIME THIS CRAP WAS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy god, did you even read that post of mine where i ripped spirited driver a new ass over the shit he posted?

1) not a manufacturer's page, in fact, this was one of the pages SD tried to use, he failed on that attempt
2) "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable"
3) also one SD used, it was also crap
4-6) i can't reach it, possible incompatibility with my workfilter, i'll check when i get home
7) you posted a crappy link, put up a new one or admit you are a 'tard
8) see 4-6
9) it's a forum, people get things wrong in forums, automatic disqualification
10) see 8
11) see 10
12) "Hier wat foto's of info van auto's en motoren." it's a different language, also automatic disqualification
13) see 11

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:44 PM   #54
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

I'm not fessin' up to shit, bitch. You're the one who needs to fess up because I proved you wrong, you hillbilly cocksucker.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:45 PM   #55
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Did you even read through all of the links asa? If you did you would see that semi-forged pistons exist and every damn one of your bitch asses is wrong.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:48 PM   #56
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I think it's time for you, hobo, to admit that you do not know something. If they still don't exist then every single one of these websites must be wrong. I DON'T THINK SO!!!. If any of the links don't just look on the google search results for "semi-forged pistons". They exist and better f*cking admit it.
1. Mostly dead links.
2. Show me an DETAILED EXPLANATION, all I see is a word. If someone calls a tree a "krengluique" and puts that online, does that make it proper terminolgy or stupidity?
3. I think it's time for you to be removed, your comments are getting a little carried away, ie "S*CK A D*CK MOTHER F*CKERS!!!".

Old 01-17-2004, 08:51 PM   #57
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

You are the stupidist shit face in the world man. Looks like in the 4A-GZE engines, and some bikes, the pistons exist. I already gave you a detailed explanation and you shot me down because you "think" you know better information. The fact is that they exist and you just won't admit you're wrong because you don't want your precious "know-it-all image" on this forum to be ruined and no one else will follow what you say. I also said to check the results yourself if the links did not work.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:53 PM   #58
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Did you even read through all of the links asa? If you did you would see that semi-forged pistons exist and every damn one of your bitch asses is wrong.
check again, and you'd see that i went through everyone of the links
so, as you might say, "yo bitch ass is wrong!"
have a nice day, i damn sure am

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:55 PM   #59
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
You are the stupidist shit face in the world man. Looks like in the 4A-GZE engines, and some bikes, the pistons exist. I already gave you a detailed explanation and you shot me down because you "think" you know better information. The fact is that they exist and you just won't admit you're wrong because you don't want your precious "know-it-all image" on this forum to be ruined and no one else will follow what you say. I also said to check the results yourself if the links did not work.
They do not exist, you have provided no proof. Just because you call names and cuss does not make you correct, it only proves what I said earlier about being immature, uneducated, know-it-all crybabies.

The more you type the more you prove your insignificance to the human race.

Old 01-17-2004, 08:55 PM   #60
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
check again, and you'd see that i went through everyone of the links
so, as you might say, "yo bitch ass is wrong!"
have a nice day, i damn sure am

I don't think you did. All the information is there, and you are just too immature to admit you're wrong. The only thing I would "fess up" to, is that I did not know. Now that I have looked and seen that many people and engine specs that have semi-forged pistons, I do know. I know that you're all wrong and none of you know shit.