Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2004, 08:56 PM   #61
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast
 
asa67_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the eighth circle of hell in Maryland
Posts: 240
oh, you meant this link
http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/4A-GZE%20all%20things%20considered.htm

learn how to post links tard
and yes, that one is crap too, no manufacturers, no part numbers, no hard evidence
__________________
I love going fast.... it's the crashing and burning that sucks

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:57 PM   #62
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Did you even read through all of the links asa? If you did you would see that semi-forged pistons exist and every damn one of your bitch asses is wrong.

I read through the links....most all of them are dead. how about trying to find legitimate links before posting them...
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:57 PM   #63
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You are the stupidist shit face in the world man. Looks like in the 4A-GZE engines, and some bikes, the pistons exist. I already gave you a detailed explanation and you shot me down because you "think" you know better information. The fact is that they exist and you just won't admit you're wrong because you don't want your precious "know-it-all image" on this forum to be ruined and no one else will follow what you say. I also said to check the results yourself if the links did not work.
They do not exist, you have provided no proof. Just because you call names and cuss does not make you correct, it only proves what I said earlier about being immature, uneducated, know-it-all crybabies.

The more you type the more you prove your insignificance to the human race.

You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.
__________________
Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my Mountain Dew has 2.
Heat_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:58 PM   #64
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast
 
asa67_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the eighth circle of hell in Maryland
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post
__________________
I love going fast.... it's the crashing and burning that sucks

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:59 PM   #65
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Did you even read through all of the links asa? If you did you would see that semi-forged pistons exist and every damn one of your bitch asses is wrong.

I read through the links....most all of them are dead. how about trying to find legitimate links before posting them...

Fine, you know what, LOOK AT THE DAMN SEARCH RESULTS YOURSELF DUMBASS. Its not very hard. Every result ,except maybe 3 or 4, has either piston specs or people who know something talking about them.
__________________
Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my Mountain Dew has 2.
Heat_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 08:59 PM   #66
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

I have a question...how does vwhobos ALLEGED inability to "give up" make him homosexual? wouldnt ramming some guy up the anus constitute that? please, stop giving us teens a bad name. cut the name-calling or else Adam's hearing about this
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:01 PM   #67
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Why do I waste my time arguing with a worthless little turd like you anyway. Let me restate the question as you seem to keep getting us of track. WHAT IS A SOMEWHAT-FORGED PISTON? That is the original question.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:02 PM   #68
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.
__________________
Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my Mountain Dew has 2.
Heat_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:03 PM   #69
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.
Then tell us how a semi-forged piston is made. Real simple.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:04 PM   #70
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:05 PM   #71
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast
 
asa67_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the eighth circle of hell in Maryland
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.

me, i'm at work, so the filter might be blocking it
you've got two others that i'm pretty sure aren't at work, they are telling you most of those links are dead

fix your links then i'll argue with you
it's sorta fun, now i know why dogs like to chase their tail


besides, there's this little feature built into windows Ctrl + F will net you a little search window, you can type in anything you want, i typed in "semi" found the relevant part and read that
work smarter, not harder
__________________
I love going fast.... it's the crashing and burning that sucks

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:06 PM   #72
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.
Then tell us how a semi-forged piston is made. Real simple.

Why don't you tell me hobo. How it is made, I do not know. However, my argument with you is not what is a somewhat-forged piston, it is whether or not they exist. I have given you plenty of proof that you don't want to read because you can't deal with the fact that you put this much time and effort into this argument only to be proven wrong.
__________________
Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my Mountain Dew has 2.
Heat_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:07 PM   #73
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Seeker
You have got to be shitting me hobo. JUST ADMIT THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE!!! All of the proof is right in front of your faggoty face. Take a little time to read and please god, stop being gay and just realize the facts.

the proof is not there
you've got three different people telling you your links suck
that means you need to find new links, or learn how to post

Ok, it took me about 25 or 30 minutes to read through every single link to make sure that it had the proof. All of you have posted within less than 5 minutes, so none of you have read the links for yourself. You're all just saying they don't exist because your precious hobo said so.
Then tell us how a semi-forged piston is made. Real simple.

Why don't you tell me hobo. How it is made, I do not know. However, my argument with you is not what is a somewhat-forged piston, it is whether or not they exist. I have given you plenty of proof that you don't want to read because you can't deal with the fact that you put this much time and effort into this argument only to be proven wrong.
You are simply a moron. As I've said previously, I can't tell you how something is made if it doesn't exist. Is that so hard to understand?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:07 PM   #74
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 09:08 PM   #75
Heat_Seeker
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew

I really could not care whether I get banned or not. Maybe then I can find a forum with people who can actually teach me something, not one full of people who follow the guy with the most posts. Hell I could run the "Gearhead Garage" if I had to. All I'd have to do is go to howstuffworks.com and summarize whatever subject I have to. It's not that special, and I think hobo is full of it.
__________________
Your Honda has 1.6 liters and my Mountain Dew has 2.
Heat_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what is your dream car list? top 5 General Chat 79 07-03-2004 08:40 PM
2005 Mustang Released! (pics) Widowmaker2k Domestic Cars 68 02-13-2004 10:54 PM
4 new Honda S2000 pics Unfedfat Off Topic 6 07-10-2003 06:45 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.