Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2005, 03:41 AM   #1
strat1
CF Newbie

They robbed me: Auto Trail Transporters: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I just spent $900 to move my car from NJ to California. I stored some tools in it for my dad in California. It turns out that the car was robbed and ALL the tools and other misc items were stolen from it while it was being transported. Probably amounted to about $500. Everything was also obviously looked through and ruffled up. You would think I wouldnt have to worry about people ROBBING MY CAR after spending $900 on the damn thing. I also guarantee you it was an inside job from an employee of Auto Trail Transporters, or its forwarding company, Autolog Corportation. The company was also careless and extremely late in returning phone calls, and the car arrived two weeks after the date they said it would arrive.

DO NOT USE "AUTO TRAIL TRANSPORTERS" OR "AUTOLOG FORWARDING CORPORATION." THEY HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ARE CARELESS. YOUR CAR IS ALSO LIKELY TO BE DAMAGED OR EVEN ROBBED.

sorry for the rant but i'm just so pissed and do not want them to take advantage of anymore honest people

Last edited by strat1 : 06-07-2005 at 03:42 AM. Reason: grammar
strat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 06:15 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat1
I just spent $900 to move my car from NJ to California. I stored some tools in it for my dad in California. It turns out that the car was robbed and ALL the tools and other misc items were stolen from it while it was being transported. Probably amounted to about $500. Everything was also obviously looked through and ruffled up. You would think I wouldnt have to worry about people ROBBING MY CAR after spending $900 on the damn thing. I also guarantee you it was an inside job from an employee of Auto Trail Transporters, or its forwarding company, Autolog Corportation. The company was also careless and extremely late in returning phone calls, and the car arrived two weeks after the date they said it would arrive.

DO NOT USE "AUTO TRAIL TRANSPORTERS" OR "AUTOLOG FORWARDING CORPORATION." THEY HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ARE CARELESS. YOUR CAR IS ALSO LIKELY TO BE DAMAGED OR EVEN ROBBED.

sorry for the rant but i'm just so pissed and do not want them to take advantage of anymore honest people

Please don't tell me that this is the first you hear of these moving nightmares...!!!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:31 PM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

That sucks...but yeah it does happen, were they able to track the car down?
Old 06-10-2005, 02:45 AM   #4
strat1
CF Newbie

Yeah he got the car. But when he opened it up he noticed that everything was gone. All that was left was the 500 page BMW manual book, a rusty C clamp, and an electrical strip. They jacked everything else.

I doubt they are going to even try to retrieve the lost items/punish the employees who were irresponsible and allowed this to happen. Probably all he will get back is like $100, if he's lucky.
strat1 is offline   Reply With Quote