Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
ndogg0079
CF Newbie

The Best Car Alarm EVER!!!!

It's not a statement, it's a question? WHAT IS the best car alarm ever? Lo Jack? Viper? Does Lo Jack work in Europe? Is Best Buy's car alarms the shittiest ever? You know?
ndogg0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
muah_cargasim
CF Newbie

Personally, I think car alarms are crap, wut do you do when you hear a car alarm? You sit there and say "Shut up" right? the problem is no one goes to see the problem which is why car alarms are pointless, considering how you would be parked, it means your not there, so you are relying on someone else to help you, when that doesn't happen you only have one other chance, that the alarm freaks out the criminal and he runs, but if he's/she's experienced he/she could shut it off easily, to sum up, car alarms are a waste of money.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:46 AM   #3
rsxdude
CF Newbie

Actually i have Lo Jack on my car and it would really come in handy if your car is stolen because the ETA of it being found is gauranteed not to be over 88 minutes...thats like your car being found within an 1 1/2 hours. I think thats worth it cause cars get stolen alot around here and i aint trying to lose my RSX. But idk if it would work in...Europe?