Just a quick few...
1) S2000 - 9000rpm piston power in a $30k roadster, sick.
2) Titan - First Japanese 1/2 ton to make all domestic half tons not the top option anymore.
3) 05 Mustang - First Mustang worth buying since the Mustang I left us in '73.
4) Carrera GT - Let me get this, a Porsche roadster supercar that isnt much much a porsche but has 605hp, I'll take one.
5) 350Z - Welcome back Japanese rockets that left us in the 90s (3000GT, 300zx and RX-7)
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...
Blow your mind~