Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2005, 06:42 AM   #1
cohibajared
CF Newbie

03 CTS vs 03 GT

I currently own a 2003 mustang GT, mint, 7k miles. Basically, I can get a straight up deal for a 2003 caddy CTS, mint, 50k miles. I love my mustang, but I really am stumped. Any suggestions? Anyone have any experience with the CTS? I'm going to take it for the rest of the weekend and try it out, but I'm curious what you think of the possible trade.

thanks
cohibajared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:12 PM   #2
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohibajared
I currently own a 2003 mustang GT, mint, 7k miles. Basically, I can get a straight up deal for a 2003 caddy CTS, mint, 50k miles. I love my mustang, but I really am stumped. Any suggestions? Anyone have any experience with the CTS? I'm going to take it for the rest of the weekend and try it out, but I'm curious what you think of the possible trade.

thanks

Its whatever you want to do man. If it was me I would keep the Mustang, not just for a few more years, but for life...especially since theyll be worth so much in 30 years if its a GT.

But other than that, another reason to keep the 'Stang is because it has 43,000 less miles. Which means less problems, less things you have to fix, etc. The CTS is I nice car though, however, dosent corner very, but, is pretty tight suspension wise for being a GM car, and it has great power.
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 12:10 AM   #3
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFromHell351
...especially since theyll be worth so much in 30 years if its a GT.

On what planet. A '66 V8 Mustang isnt' even worth very much almost 40 years later. You can get one on any street corner for $8K in good running condition.
Bino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:21 AM   #4
Pwright23
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohibajared

thanks

I worked at a caddy dealership, the CTS is a very good car. It handles extremely well and if you put it in sport mode the performance end of the car is great. but i am also a mustang fan. I absolutely love them. if you want a more comfortable ride go with the CTS if you want a more performance ride keep the mustang. hope that helps.
Pwright23 is offline   Reply With Quote