Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2005, 05:08 AM   #1
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch
 
TurboLag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia. WVU stand up
Posts: 699
Need 86 Saab 9000T Parts, planning on running N20

Anyone know where I can get stainless steal valves, springs, or any other stainless steal parts for an 86 saab 9000T? My dad and I are thinkin about running nitrous on it. The head is apart and we might as well buy parts while its off. I also need head gaskets, a grille, left headlight, and other body parts. Any info will help. Thanks
__________________
-Alex

Quote:
I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a ****.
-Tupac

Last edited by TurboLag : 06-19-2005 at 05:39 AM.
TurboLag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:41 PM   #2
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
Saab is owned by GM. Id hardly call them Euro-ports.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:28 PM   #3
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch
 
TurboLag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia. WVU stand up
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Saab is owned by GM. Id hardly call them Euro-ports.


They weren't owned by GM in 1986
__________________
-Alex

Quote:
I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a ****.
-Tupac
TurboLag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:58 PM   #4
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag
Anyone know where I can get stainless steal valves, springs, or any other stainless steal parts for an 86 saab 9000T? My dad and I are thinkin about running nitrous on it. The head is apart and we might as well buy parts while its off. I also need head gaskets, a grille, left headlight, and other body parts. Any info will help. Thanks
A Saab 9000T wouldn't be able to support nitrous
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:37 PM   #5
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch
 
TurboLag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia. WVU stand up
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
A Saab 9000T wouldn't be able to support nitrous


Exactly, which is why we're buying stainless steal valves and such.
__________________
-Alex

Quote:
I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a ****.
-Tupac
TurboLag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:02 AM   #6
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag
Exactly, which is why we're buying stainless steal valves and such.

And apparently I didn't see that in your post. Still no2 is the poor mans performance and with the turbo it will take even more life outta your car
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.