Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2005, 10:27 PM   #16
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
So, you must be a car aficionado- i hunk of junk redneck cnfederate yee-haw muscle car is your "dream car" why dont you be creative and pick something liek a pagani or a lamborghini miura. I mean, cmon, a charger, lol. You should not be able to speak in any forums mr. 15 yr old
We are all extremely tired of hearing from you, how about you just shut your ****ing mouth or better yet, leave?
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 11:31 PM   #17
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
So, you must be a car aficionado- i hunk of junk redneck cnfederate yee-haw muscle car is your "dream car" why dont you be creative and pick something liek a pagani or a lamborghini miura. I mean, cmon, a charger, lol. You should not be able to speak in any forums mr. 15 yr old
And you should not be able to speak in any forums "mr. i know nothing except how to talk trash about shit i dont know" . I'm sorry if i'm not like every other person and love the new cars that i could never afford, i'd rather go for something i actually have a chance of owning.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 11:40 PM   #18
Jay-G
Banned

well, you have high hopes in life.hahahahahah. YOu also have lots of confidence. If a 40 yr old car is what you think you will be able to afford. DReam cars are called Dream cars because you are supposed to dream about owning one, not settle for one.
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 11:52 PM   #19
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
well, you have high hopes in life.hahahahahah. YOu also have lots of confidence. If a 40 yr old car is what you think you will be able to afford. DReam cars are called Dream cars because you are supposed to dream about owning one, not settle for one.

i was going to type something, but you're not even worth the time for that...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 11:53 PM   #20
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
i was going to type something, but you're not even worth the time for that...

I can't help typing something with all the shit about how Floridians are dumb, that pushed me over the edge
Old 06-22-2005, 12:00 AM   #21
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
I can't help typing something with all the shit about how Floridians are dumb, that pushed me over the edge

was that edited or something? b/c i don't see it...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:02 AM   #22
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Meh your opinion is worthless to me anyways. What if i may ask is your dream car? I bet its like everyone elses. And i do have confidence, without confidence you got nothing and therefore your life is worthless (kinda like yourself).

Old 06-22-2005, 12:14 AM   #23
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
was that edited or something? b/c i don't see it...
you also live in florida, so therefore, you are stupid.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:22 AM   #24
Jay-G
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Meh your opinion is worthless to me anyways. What if i may ask is your dream car? I bet its like everyone elses. And i do have confidence, without confidence you got nothing and therefore your life is worthless (kinda like yourself).

My dream car would be...well, i do not just have one-i actually dont have one straight up dream car. You obviously do NOT have confidence because you said that you would never be able to afford any of the "typical" dream cars, and you wanted something that you will be able to afford, a 40 yr old muscle car.Now, this shows a lack of confidence, in that you do not believe that you will be successful in life.

99integra, are you really jsut mad because you drive a 99 integra, not even an ITR, hahahahah.Your car sucks ass also.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:24 AM   #25
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
My dream car would be...well, i do not just have one-i actually dont have one straight up dream car. You obviously do NOT have confidence because you said that you would never be able to afford any of the "typical" dream cars, and you wanted something that you will be able to afford, a 40 yr old muscle car.Now, this shows a lack of confidence, in that you do not believe that you will be successful in life.

99integra, are you really jsut mad because you drive a 99 integra, not even an ITR, hahahahah.Your car sucks ass also.

If that ITR ment Type-R than yeah I did have one but I sold it. Now how did my car "suck ass" as you say
Old 06-22-2005, 05:55 AM   #26
Jay-G
Banned

y would you sell an ITR to keep your integra GS or whatever slower than molasses version you have.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:05 AM   #27
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:

Even if i could afford a brand new Ferrari or something like it i probably wouldnt do it. I'm not into the newer cars as much as i am into the older muscle cars, and plus, all rich people own Ferraris, Mercedes, BMW, Bentley, ect so why would i want to. I dont mean i wont be successful, i just doubt i'll be successful enough to own a $500,000+ dollar car. I'll stick with the 'cheaper' stuff

Old 06-22-2005, 11:35 AM   #28
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
y would you sell an ITR to keep your integra GS or whatever slower than molasses version you have.

I HAD a ITR, I didn't say I had another one
Old 06-28-2005, 06:31 AM   #29
Pinstriper38
CF Newbie

You know your giving Jay-G what he wants- attention - I know its very hard, but try to ignore his idiotic responses and postings
But back to the subject at hand, I personally like the new Charger as a car, but the name does not suit it well. I think a different name would be better. I mean if you look at it, its only a sedan version of the Magnum...
And this new craze of car companies redo-ing the old cars is getting really old, the mustang, pt cruiser, charger, soon to be challenger, the thunderbird, etc. The companies are trying to recreate something that happened almost 40 years ago, and theyre just making money off of it. I think it would really benfit them if the used a little bit of something called CREATIVITY, Rather than newer verisons of the classics that are really pieces of crap compared to the origionals
Pinstriper38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:32 PM   #30
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinstriper38
But back to the subject at hand, I personally like the new Charger as a car, but the name does not suit it well. I think a different name would be better. I mean if you look at it, its only a sedan version of the Magnum...

And the original Charger was simply a fastback version of the Coronet sedan. Your point is? And the styling of the Charger is considerably different than the Magnum (they share pretty much no bodylines)

the magnum had higher headlights, laid back into the body, with e rearward slant to the whole nose. And straight body sides (like the 300). the Charger has a forward slant to the nose, smaller, smoother grillework, smaller headlights under plaxi, and completely different body sides...

Quote:
And this new craze of car companies redo-ing the old cars is getting really old, the mustang, pt cruiser, charger, soon to be challenger, the thunderbird, etc. The companies are trying to recreate something that happened almost 40 years ago, and theyre just making money off of it. I think it would really benfit them if the used a little bit of something called CREATIVITY, Rather than newer verisons of the classics that are really pieces of crap compared to the origionals

Sorry, but the newer versions are better cars in every respect. They outperform the opriginals in every category, from accelleration to top speed, to handling, to fuel economy, to braking, to emissions, with build quality and ergonomics the originals could never hope to match. I've spent way too many years with the older cars ('72 Charger, 3 '70 Mustangs, amongst a host of other '50s, '60s, and '70s cars)

The new cars are evolutions of the old cars, not recreations. In every case, they are what the cars would have been in continuous production (the Mustang actually has been in continuous production and routinely goes back to it's roots for continuity, while constantly being better than what came before it).

Cars like the PT don't reproduce ANY particular car, but draw on fun styling, not just from days gone by but from CURRENT customizing trends. And I DARE you to come to my house and point out how my PT is a piece of crap, not just by itself, but in comparisons to, say, any '30s sedan it's styling reminds you of.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote