Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2002, 01:28 AM   #1
waitilldasummer

how much would you pay for this car

Ok i have this car its a 1986 mercedes benz 190 E 2.3L 8-valve, it has 149,00 miles on it. THe engine is great and has been very well taken care of. also the Black body is great and lookes brand new with great maroon interior, and paint still shines great. I just got new tires on it that were very expensive they were $400 for 4, which included balancing. I also got a new battery and new lights. also i have just gave it a full tune up that cost me about $130. I'll tell you that i bought it for $2,500 and i put about $700 into it. so i think it would think it is worth for about $3500-$3200. There is not one problem with the car and runs like new.

So i want to know what other people would pay for it with those conditions

If anyone has more question please ask. :P
Old 12-18-2002, 01:58 AM   #2
PodunkPunk

the car sounds awesome, try to get a pic on the site. and the price sounds good too
Old 12-18-2002, 03:40 AM   #3
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

mercedes... you got some good taste man, those are awsome
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 06:48 PM   #4
waitilldasummer

i would put some pics but can somone explain how, im kinda of a computer illiterate. lol thanks[/img]
Old 12-18-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
waitilldasummer

oh man i totaly forgot there is one problem, the radio does not work i dont know what the problem is, it has the stock radio in it but i m not sure how it got disconnected, if anyone know what the problem could be please tell me.

Also the reson i want to find the price of the car is because im goin to go to an out of state collgeg for freshman year and my parents want me to start selling or at least find how much to sell it for. Thank you for any information possiable
Old 12-18-2002, 09:49 PM   #6
CrazyCurtis55

i'd pay 10k if it was mint,
Old 12-18-2002, 11:33 PM   #7
waitilldasummer

sorry curtis but it isnt exactly mint but close, i was just drivng it and i saw one more problem the dashboard has a crack on top of it, but beside those problems there is nothing wrong with it. Also can sombody please tell me how to put pictures so i can show you guys my ride.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:49 PM   #8
waitilldasummer

not to be annoying or anything but can somone please tell me how to put pictures up and can more people reply to my post im really curios on what you people think.