Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #166
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
1. Bullshit- show me the source for this. You cannot just make things up.
Was in a student's market research in my marketing class. I trust him more than I do you.

Quote:
2. Again, this is just a speculation- have you spoken with thousands of different farmers? or read a survey anywhere that said this?if so, show us the source.

This is just common logic. Besides, I have family in texas, alabama and arkansas. They all use american trucks, and I've never seen a japanese one down there.

Quote:
3. no
Gonna have to come up with a better argument than that.

Quote:
4. They even out- the good and the bad- that is why consumer reports is the most highly regarded consumer buying guide.
They even out? If a person sends in a hundred survey results saying that american cars suck, because that person had one bad experience, that isn't a personal bias?

Quote:
I never said that european cars were more reliable- it makes sense that they are not though, with all of the new implemented, innovative technology. European cars are the best performance wise. There cannot be an argument against this fact. Japanese cars refine the innovations made by euorpean companies and this is why they are so reliable.
Give me one example of an european or japanese 'innovation' that american cars don't have.

Quote:
And read above to see where you said that gay is the lowest form of stupid.
You keep on taking word out of context. I've explained it to you a thousand times. Calling you gay is the same degrading thing as calling you stupid.

Let me spell this out so that your feeble underdevoloped mind can understand;

Godlaus : You are X
Gay-J : You are Y

X is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Y is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Why is Y any better than X?

Nobody on this forum is stupid, and nobody on this forum (I believe) is gay.

No watch as you pitch the same out-of-context thing back at me because your mind overloaded from my explanation.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:32 PM   #167
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Was in a student's market research in my marketing class. I trust him more than I do you.

This is just common logic. Besides, I have family in texas, alabama and arkansas. They all use american trucks, and I've never seen a japanese one down there.

Gonna have to come up with a better argument than that.

They even out? If a person sends in a hundred survey results saying that american cars suck, because that person had one bad experience, that isn't a personal bias?

Give me one example of an european or japanese 'innovation' that american cars don't have.

You keep on taking word out of context. I've explained it to you a thousand times. Calling you gay is the same degrading thing as calling you stupid.

Let me spell this out so that your feeble underdevoloped mind can understand;

Godlaus : You are X
Gay-J : You are Y

X is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Y is a degrading word refering to another group of people deemed out of the normal

Why is Y any better than X?

Nobody on this forum is stupid, and nobody on this forum (I believe) is gay.

No watch as you pitch the same out-of-context thing back at me because your mind overloaded from my explanation.

That actually was the smartest and most meaningful post on this thread or even throughout all the flame wars
Old 07-03-2005, 11:51 PM   #168
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
There cannot be an argument against this fact.
You keep making this statement in a variety of contexts..... and you're supposed to be studying to be a lawyer?!? Any point can be argued, especially one that debates the validity of extrapolated statistical data.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:41 PM   #169
hhsrastler92
CF's Weekend Warrior

y r we wastin our time on this douche bag???

^My kids^

Last edited by hhsrastler92 : 07-05-2005 at 12:16 AM.
hhsrastler92 is offline   Reply With Quote