Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2005, 01:48 AM   #1
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
where does everyone live?

I live in Ross in Marin County in California.
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:56 AM   #2
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Why the hell do you want to know?
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:58 AM   #3
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Is it so hard to look under our avatars to see our location?
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:59 AM   #4
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Look who you are talking to Godlaus, what do you expect
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:45 AM   #5
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Why the hell do you want to know?

hahahahahhah- it's because you live in Florida, hahahahhahahahahahahahah, youre too damn embarrassed because you live in a hell hole.
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:52 AM   #6
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
hahahahahhah- it's because you live in Florida, hahahahhahahahahahahahah, youre too damn embarrassed because you live in a hell hole.

You know what dude, **** off. What is your ****ing beef with Florida huh?
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:01 AM   #7
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
You know what dude, **** off. What is your ****ing beef with Florida huh?

florida sucks- stupid people live there
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:06 AM   #8
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
florida sucks- stupid people live there

You stupid mother ****er, stop stereotyping, not all of us are rednecks goddamn it
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:08 AM   #9
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
You stupid mother ****er, stop stereotyping, not all of us are rednecks goddamn it

ok, rednecks or cuban refugees
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:12 AM   #10
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
ok, rednecks or cuban refugees

Dude you are really pissing me off, I would seriously love to go to Cali and kick your tiny white ass
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:12 AM   #11
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Dude you are really pissing me off, I would seriously love to go to Cali and kick your tiny white ass

probably couldnt afford the airline ticket, hahahahahahhaha
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:14 AM   #12
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
probably couldnt afford the airline ticket, hahahahahahhaha

You know what I swear to god .
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:14 AM   #13
Jay-G
Banned
 
Jay-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ross, California
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
You know what I swear to god .

you say that because you know that it's true, hahahahhahahahahahahha
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:15 AM   #14
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
you say that because you know that it's true, hahahahhahahahahahahha

If I didn't have money how could I open a garage?
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:17 AM   #15
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
If I didn't have money how could I open a garage?

holy crap, 99 he's not really worth your time... (unless you're post whoring...)
__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.