Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2005, 03:18 AM   #16
Jay-G
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
If I didn't have money how could I open a garage?

what the hell does that mean? How much did it cost to open your "garage" and how much money do you make per year?
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:18 AM   #17
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
holy crap, 99 he's not really worth your time... (unless you're post whoring...)

Apparently you don't know how pissed off I am. I don't give a flying **** how many posts I have
Old 06-25-2005, 03:19 AM   #18
Jay-G
Banned

Quote:
Apparently you don't know how pissed off I am. I don't give a flying **** how many posts I have

still didnt answer my question.
Jay-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:19 AM   #19
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
what the hell does that mean? How much did it cost to open your "garage" and how much money do you make per year?

It cost around 100k to open a good one, its called financing. I make around 75 a year
Old 06-25-2005, 03:21 AM   #20
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-G
It costs a hell of alot of money to open a garage, even if it is a small one. Youve got your parts you have to order, other numerous bills including electric, water, etc. Plus the shit he has to keep up with at his residence. Oh, and youve got to buy the place.
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:27 AM   #21
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Allright Jay-G, I suggest you read this now, because a mod is proably going to delete it very soon.

**** you, you infantile, callow, dim-witted, feebleminded, insecure, compulsive liar.

Who the **** do you ****in think you are? Do you honestly want to get attention this bad? What makes you think you have the right to come onto a public forum and openly insult any and everybody that says anything to you? Did mommy not hug you? Oh, no, I know what happened, mommy loved her crack pipe more than she loved you, and daddy was too busy drinking to care about you. The only human contact you recieved was when daddy opened the door to the closet where you slept because you didn't clean well enough for him and he beat you with a table leg.

Its not our fault that mommy took pills instead of love you and daddy beat you with a roll of quarters in his fists.

Do everyone a favor and leave this forum alone, instead of talking to us, talk to the other personalities in your head, or cry in the shower while you cut yourself just so you can feel again.

You know what,

Where do you live, exactly?

I only ask because I just got paid today and verbally abusing you on the internet isn't nearly as satisfying as flying out to specifically show up at your front door to beat your ass with a garden hose.

****in punk ass bitch.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:29 AM   #22
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
Allright Jay-G, I suggest you read this now, because a mod is proably going to delete it very soon.

**** you, you infantile, callow, dim-witted, feebleminded, insecure, compulsive liar.

Who the **** do you ****in think you are? Do you honestly want to get attention this bad? What makes you think you have the right to come onto a public forum and openly insult any and everybody that says anything to you? Did mommy not hug you? Oh, no, I know what happened, mommy loved her crack pipe more than she loved you, and daddy was too busy drinking to care about you. The only human contact you recieved was when daddy opened the door to the closet where you slept because you didn't clean well enough for him and he beat you with a table leg.

Its not our fault that mommy took pills instead of love you and daddy beat you with a roll of quarters in his fists.

Do everyone a favor and leave this forum alone, instead of talking to us, talk to the other personalities in your head, or cry in the shower while you cut yourself just so you can feel again.

You know what,

Where do you live, exactly?

I only ask because I just got paid today and verbally abusing you on the internet isn't nearly as satisfying as flying out to specifically show up at your front door to beat your ass with a garden hose.

****in punk ass bitch.

Damn Zalight
Old 06-25-2005, 03:31 AM   #23
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Jay-G, you really are stupid aren't you? How do you figure the thing about Rednecks in Florida, maybe if we were talking about Alabama or Texas . It's almost like saying saying something about Eskimos cause i live in Canada .

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:33 AM   #24
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Jay-G, you really are stupid aren't you? How do you figure the thing about Rednecks in Florida, maybe if we were talking about Alabama or Texas . It's almost like saying saying something about Eskimos cause i live in Canada .

Nope he just has to clarify the only redneck state is Florida
Old 06-25-2005, 03:34 AM   #25
ahoo
CF Addict

Quote:
oh just wondering does everyone know french there in canada? my friend stefan lived there for 10 years and he knows a lot of french lol

It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:36 AM   #26
97Talonchik
discombobulated

Quote:
Dude you are really pissing me off, I would seriously love to go to Cali and kick your tiny white ass

You'd have to pry the gay guy who's pumping it off it first
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:36 AM   #27
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Talonchik
You'd have to pry the gay guy who's pumping it off it first

Na I'll let u do that
Old 06-25-2005, 03:44 AM   #28
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoo
oh just wondering does everyone know french there in canada? my friend stefan lived there for 10 years and he knows a lot of french lol
Haha i dont think so, most people i know dont know any French, me being one of them . What part of Canada did he live in though lol, i think they all know it in Quebec, but most also know English.

Damn Canadians

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:55 AM   #29
ahoo
CF Addict

Quote:
Haha i dont think so, most people i know dont know any French, me being one of them . What part of Canada did he live in though lol, i think they all know it in Quebec, but most also know English.

Damn Canadians
i cant remember ill ask him once i get back to my classes

ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 04:08 AM   #30
ahoo
CF Addict

Quote:
Nope he just has to clarify the only redneck state is Florida
wait im still cookin dinner over his burning ego