Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 12:17 AM   #1
^*DS*^
CF Newbie

2005 Roush GT Hp?

ok my dad just bought a car and i dont talk to him often or see the car much but i was wondering the hp it could have. its a stage 3 and says roush on it a couple of places and he bought it off of the nascar driver Mark Martin so i really have no clue. anyone really know more details about this car. oh btw its white and we cruised 130 to the next town over and id have to admit its definently a fast and fun car.

Im not asking for anything but more information that people might know so my dad(and I)wont look stupid when people ask how much hp and stuff. and comments on the car itself.

Last edited by ^*DS*^ : 11-29-2005 at 12:23 AM.
^*DS*^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 12:57 AM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^*DS*^
ok my dad just bought a car and i dont talk to him often or see the car much but i was wondering the hp it could have. its a stage 3 and says roush on it a couple of places and he bought it off of the nascar driver Mark Martin so i really have no clue. anyone really know more details about this car. oh btw its white and we cruised 130 to the next town over and id have to admit its definently a fast and fun car.

Im not asking for anything but more information that people might know so my dad(and I)wont look stupid when people ask how much hp and stuff. and comments on the car itself.

My dad built that car for Nascar...I need some proof (i.e. pics) before doing any research
Old 11-29-2005, 04:33 AM   #3
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

my dad didnt build crap...

here's what i found when googling for: roush "stage 3"

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artma..._Mustang.shtml
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:48 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
my dad didnt build crap...

here's what i found when googling for: roush "stage 3"

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artma..._Mustang.shtml

It was a joke...I doubted he'd bought it off of Mark Martin...
Old 11-29-2005, 06:46 PM   #5
^*DS*^
CF Newbie

mark martin has a car dealership in arkansas. my dad went to the car dealership. he asked where are your fastest mustang was. they showed him a car which they said was martin's car for driving home from the airport and back. 800 miles i believe. it was not the nascar car and i haven't seen him in a couple of weeks or id already have pictures. and yea ill have some soon.

Last edited by ^*DS*^ : 11-30-2005 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:59 PM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
mark martin has a car dealership in arkansas. my dad went to the car dealership. he asked where are your stage 3's in stock. they showed him a car which they said was his car for driving home from the airport and back. 800 miles i believe. it was not the nascar car and i haven't seen him in a couple of weeks or id already have pictures. and yea ill have some soon.

I see...my bad, well the figures are on the link from pik_d...417hp @ about 6,400 RPM, and 370ft-lbs of torque @ around 4,800 RPM
Old 11-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #7
Sick88Tbird
Master of the Fox-chassis

Wow, I didn't know Jack Roush produced a whole line of cars before even releasing them to the public at auto shows. Obviously you're a pathological liar.

Jack Roush unveiled the stage 3 on Nov. 1st if you read that link...so Ford dealerships should have it the next day according to your accounts. You're so full of shit kid. There is no reason to post b/s here, you don't need to fabricate lies...

BTW, I have a 2010 quadruple turbocharged Saleen S7....moron

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.

Last edited by Sick88Tbird : 12-01-2005 at 05:17 AM.
Sick88Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 06:50 PM   #8
^*DS*^
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
Wow, I didn't know Jack Roush produced a while line of cars before even releasing them to the public at auto shows. Obviously you're a pathological liar.

Jack Roush unveiled the stage 3 on Nov. 1st if you read that link...so Ford dealerships should have it the next day according to your accounts. You're so full of shit kid. There is no reason to post b/s here, you don't need to fabricate lies...

BTW, I have a 2010 quadruple turbocharged Saleen S7....moron
rofl i never said what year it was. its a 2005. they unvieled the 06 stage 3 so how about you think b4 you flame. thx for the link that should be pretty close to what it is regardless of the year difference.

oh and btw if i am the kid that lies on the internet which i know im not what does that make you? the guy that points out bs to show how cool you are on the internet?
Old 11-30-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
rofl i never said what year it was. its a 2005. they unvieled the 06 stage 3 so how about you think b4 you flame. thx for the link that should be pretty close to what it is regardless of the year difference.

oh and btw if i am the kid that lies on the internet which i know im not what does that make you? the guy that points out bs to show how cool you are on the internet?
Did you also know that the Stage 3 never made it into production as a 2005 model. They were slated to be released in June of this year, but due to technical difficulties they weren't. The first Stage 3's were produced starting in late September and are all 2006 models.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:29 PM   #10
^*DS*^
CF Newbie

thats a valid arguement and i cant really proove it wrong until i post a picture, it clearly says stage 3 on the trunk badge. and remember this car was made for mark martin not the general public
Old 11-30-2005, 10:37 PM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

If anybody wants to confirm or deny this story, just call 1-800-566-4461 and ask for Ted.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-30-2005, 10:56 PM   #12
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If anybody wants to confirm or deny this story, just call 1-800-566-4461 and ask for Ted.

Is that you? Because I want to call, but it might be some confesion line, for people who have commited murder
Old 11-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Is that you? Because I want to call, but it might be some confesion line, for people who have commited murder
Mark Martin Ford & Mercury, Inc.
2850 E Harrison St., P.O. Box 2677, Batesville, AR 72501
Telephone: 870-793-4461 Toll-Free: 800-566-4461

Old 11-30-2005, 11:21 PM   #14
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Mark Martin Ford & Mercury, Inc.
2850 E Harrison St., P.O. Box 2677, Batesville, AR 72501
Telephone: 870-793-4461 Toll-Free: 800-566-4461

So why ask for Ted, and not Mark?
Old 12-01-2005, 12:19 AM   #15
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

because they probably just used mark's name... i doubt the nascar driver himself actually makes an apparence there except for very rare occasions...
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote