Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2004, 02:05 AM   #31
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Do you mean to insinuate it being the first time? Hardly!! You are lied to daily by the government and the press. Don't ever forget that.

no i know weve been lied to all the time just about the WMDs....mainly because it started the stupid war, and that angers me.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 02:22 AM   #32
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
no i know weve been lied to all the time just about the WMDs....mainly because it started the stupid war, and that angers me.

It's not the first time lies have led to a war. And it wont be the last.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 02:26 AM   #33
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
It's not the first time lies have led to a war. And it wont be the last.

oh, how sad our society is. i'm almost implored to want to move to Europe later in life just to get away from all this bullshit.

Old 02-10-2004, 03:34 AM   #34
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
oh, how sad our society is. i'm almost implored to want to move to Europe later in life just to get away from all this bullshit.
Anytime it crosses your mind, even for a nanosecond, that you would be better off living somewhere else, ask yourself this question. If it's so much better over there (wherever there may be), why are so many people trying to get into the USA? The reason is that while our society isn't perfect, overall this is the best thing going. In many places your statement above would get you in trouble with the thought police.

As for your ideas about the war, answer these questions for me. Do you really think the world would be a better place if Saddam Hussien was still in power? Is it okay that he was responsible for the killing of thousands of his own country people? Is it okay that he was responsible for the toture and rape of who knows how many women and children? If Iraqi society was so good, why didn't your family move there? This is in no way a reflection of the vast majority of Iraqi people. Most Iraqis are just like most Americans (or most anybody elses for that matter), they just want to work, be a productive member of society and provide a better life for their family.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about our country, but I fully support your right to voice your opinion no matter how misguided it may be.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:35 PM   #35
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Anytime it crosses your mind, even for a nanosecond, that you would be better off living somewhere else, ask yourself this question. If it's so much better over there (wherever there may be), why are so many people trying to get into the USA? The reason is that while our society isn't perfect, overall this is the best thing going. In many places your statement above would get you in trouble with the thought police.

As for your ideas about the war, answer these questions for me. Do you really think the world would be a better place if Saddam Hussien was still in power? Is it okay that he was responsible for the killing of thousands of his own country people? Is it okay that he was responsible for the toture and rape of who knows how many women and children? If Iraqi society was so good, why didn't your family move there? This is in no way a reflection of the vast majority of Iraqi people. Most Iraqis are just like most Americans (or most anybody elses for that matter), they just want to work, be a productive member of society and provide a better life for their family.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about our country, but I fully support your right to voice your opinion no matter how misguided it may be.

my thoughts exactly..

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:00 PM   #36
Flying_Dane
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa67_stang
lord knows we've saved Europe enough

saved europe! you think you saved europe! what a load of bull shit! wow you really saved us, maybe in the way of suppying food rations but the germans aborted their attempt to invade the UK and the Russians would have come from the east anyway!
Flying_Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:24 AM   #37
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Dane
saved europe! you think you saved europe! what a load of bull shit! wow you really saved us, maybe in the way of suppying food rations but the germans aborted their attempt to invade the UK and the Russians would have come from the east anyway!

Not for 1 minute do I believe you are Danish. You are without a doubt a French/man/woman, OR have no clue of history. You poor devil. How many Danes are buried in France, due to the world wars,1,11,? YEP, SAVED EUROPE TWICE You uninformed piece of crap
Old 02-12-2004, 12:31 AM   #38
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Lectroid, it makes me hot when you talk like that.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:31 AM   #39
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Dane

ever heard of the Marshall Plan?

Old 02-12-2004, 12:57 AM   #40
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
ever heard of the Marshall Plan?

JUNE 5, 1947. What,s your point? MARSHALL PLAN= WE WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!! THEN WE WILL REBUILD YOUR COUNTRY. EVERY DIME BEING PAID BY THE TAX-PAYERS THAT KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR YOUR IMMORAL DEALINGS WITH YOUR OWN COUNTRY-MEN AND NEIGHBORS

Last edited by lectroid : 02-12-2004 at 01:12 AM.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:15 AM   #41
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
JUNE 5, 1947. What,s your point? MARSHALL PLAN= WE WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!! THEN WE WILL REBUILD YOUR COUNTRY. EVERY DIME BEING PAID BY THE TAX-PAYERS THAT KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR YOUR IMMORAL DEALINGS WITH YOUR OWN COUNTRY-MEN AND NEIGHBORS

no it helped rebuild Europe to what it is today....i take it you haven't looked at a history book lately

Old 02-12-2004, 01:19 AM   #42
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
no it helped rebuild Europe to what it is today....i take it you haven't looked at a history book lately
ok,oK, Transatlantic agreement, everyone helps each other, BUT the USA pays the bills
Old 02-12-2004, 01:20 AM   #43
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
ok,oK, Transatlantic agreement, everyone helps each other, BUT the USA pays the bills

yeah....its a bitch being the wealthiest country around...

Old 02-12-2004, 01:29 AM   #44
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
yeah....its a bitch being the wealthiest country around...
No. It is not about being the wealthiest country, it's about compassion and doing what is right for your fellow man. I'm REALLY concerned as to what our young people are getting shoved down their throats in the educational system today??? IT's STARTING TO SHOW
Old 02-12-2004, 03:49 AM   #45
lectroid
0000?

Forgot one point, I'm just a stupid hillbilly. We send our sons and daughters off to war just to watch them die, That way we can keep the population down. We don't give a crap about the rest of the world (guess it shows... don't it)? By the way,,, please don't forget 9/11