Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2005, 01:41 AM   #16
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit01
yea i think im gonna go for the charger...i know where i can get a '68 charger...needs some restoration which is exactly what im into!!! so i am gonna get a pretty good deal on this beast!! plus im getting a '69-'70 mustang boss or mach 1 someday!!!! lol man i needa a better paying job!! lol but for now im going with the charger...itll look just like the general lee! which in returns leads to some serious burnouts and some ladeis along the way!

I will be the first to say you suck
Old 06-28-2005, 01:46 AM   #17
bandit01
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
I will be the first to say you suck

excuse me...why exactly do i suck?? cuz i can get a charger and some ladies? lol
bandit01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:47 AM   #18
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
yea i think im gonna go for the charger...i know where i can get a '68 charger...needs some restoration which is exactly what im into!!! so i am gonna get a pretty good deal on this beast!! plus im getting a '69-'70 mustang boss or mach 1 someday!!!! lol man i needa a better paying job!! lol but for now im going with the charger...itll look just like the general lee! which in returns leads to some serious burnouts and some ladeis along the way!
WHAT? How much, i'll take it (although '69 is my dream car, '68 is #2). But why like General Lee? The General Lee (for the most part) was a 1969. I gotta ask, where abouts do you live cause theres a 1968 Charger thats in need of restoration near me that i think could be had pretty cheap (i wanna find out more about it).

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:48 AM   #19
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
excuse me...why exactly do i suck?? cuz i can get a charger and some ladies? lol
If anyone says the ladies are only with you for the car, who cares as long as you get something in return then they arent really using you

Old 06-28-2005, 01:53 AM   #20
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
I say they should be bombed..... oh wait, its too late, they already have been. (Just Kidding). Although it would be nice to have had a longer Muscle Car Craze.

I think we should turn the middle east into a giant Exxon

Quote:
I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a ****.
-Tupac
TurboLag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 01:54 AM   #21
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag
I think we should turn the middle east into a giant Exxon
What really can i say to that? lol

Old 06-28-2005, 01:54 AM   #22
bandit01
CF Newbie

Quote:
If anyone says the ladies are only with you for the car, who cares as long as you get something in return then they arent really using you
this charger im after is in mountville PA...and im gonna make it like the general lee cuz thats my Dream car...man i would give anything for a general lee! lol and since its only a year off it can be looking like the general...ive seen it done before with a '68

heck yes man...as long as they give ya something in return they sure as hell aint using ya!
Old 06-28-2005, 01:57 AM   #23
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch

Quote:
this charger im after is in mountville PA...and im gonna make it like the general lee cuz thats my Dream car...man i would give anything for a general lee! lol and since its only a year off it can be looking like the general...ive seen it done before with a '68

heck yes man...as long as they give ya something in return they sure as hell aint using ya!

You could buy a general lee in southern WV, a couple weeks ago i went to a frod dealership (to see the GT) and saw an exact replica. If you come down here, try not to step on anyones property.

Quote:
-Tupac
Old 06-28-2005, 02:00 AM   #24
bandit01
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag
You could buy a general lee in southern WV, a couple weeks ago i went to a frod dealership (to see the GT) and saw an exact replica. If you come down here, try not to step on anyones property.

yea well if i would buy an exact replica i think it would cost a heck of alot more then if i get one that i could restore myself...
Old 06-28-2005, 02:05 AM   #25
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:

Well i had always wanted a General Lee clone. But lately i think it'd be a coin toss for either a General Lee clone or just a regular black on black paint/interior and chrome cragars. If General Lee then i'd want to make it as close as possible (watch old shows for reference) like attenna (sp?), gas cap, push bar, roll bar and cb lol. Always loved the car.

Thought about if roof was crusked or real bad, make it convertible and have the convertible top painted with the Confederate Flag so it would be a convertible General Lee, that'd be a first. Could never bring myself to do it to a good condition one, maybe not even a wrecked one.

Old 06-28-2005, 02:20 AM   #26
TurboLag
CF's Bonafide Sonbitch

Quote:
yea well if i would buy an exact replica i think it would cost a heck of alot more then if i get one that i could restore myself...

Well not a replica, but a charger made to look like the general lee

Quote:
-Tupac
Old 07-27-2005, 06:40 PM   #27
ferrariman666
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Even though im a Firebird buff, if you can find a 69 Charger go with that sexy beast.
firebirds kinda sucks charger would woop its a$$
Old 07-28-2005, 08:03 AM   #28
FineFastFurious
CF Newbie

Thumbs up Dodge Charger!

Yo,
Chargers are sexy...get tha Charger!

-Devlin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic001.jpg (98.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-28-2005, 05:45 PM   #29
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrariman666
firebirds kinda sucks charger would woop its a$$

could it be another comment from a stupid person? yes yes it is.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:46 PM   #30
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Well i had always wanted a General Lee clone. But lately i think it'd be a coin toss for either a General Lee clone or just a regular black on black paint/interior and chrome cragars. If General Lee then i'd want to make it as close as possible (watch old shows for reference) like attenna (sp?), gas cap, push bar, roll bar and cb lol. Always loved the car.

Thought about if roof was crusked or real bad, make it convertible and have the convertible top painted with the Confederate Flag so it would be a convertible General Lee, that'd be a first. Could never bring myself to do it to a good condition one, maybe not even a wrecked one.

and that would be cool to see. i dont think ive ever seen or heard of a conv. charger. ive seen 1 or 2 conv. 70s firebirds though and they looked pretty cool. but im more partial to the hard tops myself.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote