Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2005, 05:11 AM   #1
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Storytime....

DISCLAMER: This story is a work of fiction, any similarities to any names, places and events are entirely coincedental and in no way are an admission of guilt to any crimes committed by any persons at any time, anywhere.

Furthermore, the author of this story, Binzes productions, does not condone street racing or any illegal activity of any kind.
So anyway:

This one night Im at IHOP with my brother and two friends. Were chillin having a good ole time, makin kool aid out of strawberry syrup, water and sugar...which by the way is actually quite tasty...and after I eat my short stack, we get up out. I had just gotten my car at this time, and I wanted to see how badly it would beat my friends SVT focus, whos name for the story shall be BOB, which was the fastest car I was allowed to drive up until I bought my m3 (besides an M coupe but thats a different story) and because of this, I wanted to see just how fast my car was.
So as we were walking to our cars in the parking lot, I turn to him and say
"Hey man...lets race, man...come on man...It'll be fun man!"
"All right, I aint scared." says bob
"You guys are gonna race? your gonna get your ass whooped"says my brother
"it's all good, at least Im not losing to an integra or something" says bob
"hahah, whatever, but I don't think Im gonna come, I'll catch yall later." my brother said, as he got into his car. Now this turned out to be a good thing, which I will explain later.

So there we are, bob and I, and my other freind (bob's little brother) Bill. We decide that in order to make it at least somewhat fair, bill rides with me during the race. Now we mount up and go. First place we go to race is this nice little stertch thats about a half mile long, out behind a local ford dealership. Some pretty good twisties and a nice long straight, great spot. But I pull up to where we would start, and bob pulls up next to me, and as soon as I look over to talk to bob, I see a cop just chillin in a parking lot, twenty feet away, slightly hidden by a bush. So we just drive off, all calm like nothing happened.

We are on our way back to my house, and we come up on a red light with two bikes stopped right ahead of me. and when it turns green, the bikes just take off. Im in my car all giddy at the bikes racing, and start to follow them. Im a huge bike fan, so yeah....But anyway, the bikes turn on this little back street, and I turn in after them, bob right behind me, and they keep looking back at me, then gun it. So I gun it. After a little stretch, they stop in the middle of this backroad. So I pull up next to them.
"Nice car man" says Kid number 1(Kawasaki svx 1000)
"what you have done?" Inquiries kid number two
"Just a cold air intake" I reply
"wanna race?" asks the over eager kid number 1
"...ummm...ok" I, very stupidly, reply

I know...What the hell are you thinking pal? You cars fast, but it aint that fast! A bike? or you smoking crack?

I don't know what I was thinking either.

But back to the story:

So we pull up at the beginning of this street, a long wide straight, and get a-movin. He kicks my ass off the line, gets about 3 CL on me, but then can't manage any thing else, all the way to 100. So after I top out third, and go a little into fourth, the end of the streets coming pretty fast, so I stop. Me and the bike talk for a minute, you know, "good race man", BS like that. Then we go meet bob and kid number 2 who are waiting in the same spot they were at before.
"How did you do man?"asks bob
"how do you think?" I said
"yeah, thats what I figured..." he sighed
"so were still going to race right?" I ask
"sure, lets go"
So bob and I pull away, and the bikes follow, because they wanna show some cars what two wheels can do. but They line up about 3 CL behind me and bob in order to give us a chance.

Nows, when it gets intresting!

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:10 AM.
Zalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:15 AM   #2
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

So Bob and I rev it up and do it to it. Instantly bob is in my rearview, in fact surprisingly far back in my rearview.

But I keep running, because I don't want the bikes to pass me. Which they dont! At the top of third, I drop off, slow down, and pull into a side street. I roll my window down so when the bike rolls up I can Pull the "nice race man".

But I never get the chance.

He pulls up to my window, and before I can say anythin at all he yells out
"I think its the pigs!" And just takes off.

Allright stop.

Before I go on, I have to tell bobs story now.

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:26 AM   #3
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

So there's bob, in his SVT reving it up, and as soon as we launch, his dash mat shoots back onto his lap, so there he is trying to put the dash mat on the passenger seat, and race at the same time. As a result, he misses second, hence his dropoff in my rearview. But after He finally gets into second he checks his rearview to see where the bikes are at. As he does so, he sees some impala headlights...and here's the dreaded "whoop-whoop".

"**** that" thinks Bob, "I aint gettin pulled over for street racing"

And off he goes. By now we are in my neighbor hood, and he is familiar with it, so he takes off, Remember this is 2am...He calls us up and says one word "cops" then hangs up. He's using all the skill he can muster, heel-toeing around residential streets, going WOT through my nieghborhood. All the while kid number two is hanging with him. But suddenly Kid number two drops off and flips a u turn. Bob is like, screw it Im going to keep going. He makes it to my house, runs to the door, which is locked, and starts poundin his fists on the door, one of my brothers opens it, for him, he bursts inside and sits at my computer and says
"I have been here for two hours!"
In my house we don't really ask questions, purely for the reason that we don't care...

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:38 AM   #4
97Talonchik
discombobulated

OOh this is getting good *grabs the popcorn*
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 05:38 AM   #5
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Cut back to me...

"I think its the pigs!" Says kid number 1 as he takes off
"****!!!! Im not gettin my car taken away the first week I have it!"
so I turn on this random street in the neighborhood I turned into, and go to turn off my lights, right as I do, a cop is passing the street im on way at the end.

"Damnit! I know he had to see me!" so I pull into some random guys driveway.
Bill says to me "We have to ditch the car" and proceeds to book it
So I get outta the car and fumble for the keys to lock the door. Meanwhile bill's just trucking it. I finally get the door locked and run off to meet bill. This neighborhood is still under development, and thus has a few empty lots that have a wall running up the middle, we jump the wall. Just as we do, a cop pulls onto the street, had we jumped a moment later, my car would be impounded right now...

But the cop keeps patrolling the nieghborhood, for about 10 minutes or so. And every time he moves around the wall we have to jump it at the perfect time, or he will see us. So we go through this song and dance for about 10 minutes, the cop passes my car 3 times, and then he finally leaves.

So we chill for a second.

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:13 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:49 AM   #6
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

"you think its cool to go back to the car" I ask bill
"Yeah, lets go"

So we get in the car and instead of starting it, I just let off the e-brake and we roll out of this dudes driveway and start rolling down he street, car off, lights off. And for some reason, we decide we need to whisper inside the car

But anyway.

We get to the end of the street, and theres no headlights in sight. I start the car turn on my lights and we take off.

We are driving the perfect speed limit on the way back to my house, when we turn down this one street in particular. Bad choice.

As soon as I turn down the street, I see Three cop cars Lights a-blazin at the end of the street. At his point I can't turn around because they will notice me and come after me. I also can't drive by them because they will know who the hell I am and come after me.

So we make a quick left into another random neighborhood. Bad choice again.

This nieghborhood is set up as a giant oval, the two entrances are the one I went into, and the one currently occupied with three angry cops looking for me.

"I think those cops pulled bob" says bill
"should we see if it is bob?"
"yeah lets go"

So i park my car on the side of the street near to, but out of sight from, the cop entrance. Bill gets out before me and starts to walk towards the wall to the entrance to peak around the corner. I get out now and start to lock my car(Hey nobodys stealing it, even if I am gettin out for 30 seconds) After Im done I start to walk to meet bill, whos curently at the wall trying to peak around the corner.

Suddenly he stops and turns around and starts running full pace in the oppisite direction...

Without waiting for an explanation I Join him and start running away from whatever he saw.

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:15 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:03 AM   #7
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

We keep running through this neighborhood, and finally go to stop in this random alley between two houses, well hidden by the darkness.
were panting a bit.
BAM!!! MOTION LIGHT!

"AHHHHHH!!!"

we both freak out and start running again.

We finally stop and duck in another alley.

"what the hell happened?"I asked
"as soon *pant*pant* as I looked around the corner*pant* a cop looked right at me as he was walking by"
"what should we do now?"
"I don't know..."says bill
"If there is one thing mischief taught me, its always save the car, the way I parked is kinda obvious."
"allright, lets go back to the car"

So we start walking back to the car, running behind bushes and trash cans whenever we here an approaching engine.

We make it back to the car, and get in. As we pull away, bill gets a call from bob;
"Hello?" said bill
"where you guys at?"asked bob
"blah blah blah (you guys wont understad streets in my nieghborhood). Where the hell are you? Did you get pulled?"bill asks
"No man, Im at the pad, been here for about half an hour"
"oh...were on our way."

so we leave out the entrance we came in, and start taking a different rout to my house.

On the way, I am on a major street, I see kid number 1 pulled over with two cops on him...What now? I can't turn around, there is a median...I can't go by, either the cops are going to notice me or kid number two will point me out and drop the dime on me.

What to do?

I end up just saying screw it...Im going by at the speed limit 40 mph, in 5th gear, so my car is super quiet, with my fogs off so I seem like less of a sports car.

We make it by, and once out of sight, I downshift to second and take off to my house.

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:05 AM   #8
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Once I get there we truck it to my door and get inside shaking...

I smoked a cigarette to calm down then passed out on my couch from a mix of adrenalin and fear of losing my car.

And in case your wondering, those three cops pulled kid number two, which is why he flipped a bitch while running away with bob.

And just so you know, the reason that my brother not moing is good is because he has a slow car that is oppresivly loud. Im talking straight pipes from the headers back. He would have got caught

Good times!!

Last edited by Zalight : 06-28-2005 at 06:18 AM.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:15 AM   #9
97Talonchik
discombobulated

Good story....now it's bedtime for me.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:22 AM   #10
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Great story!!
Pity it was only fiction
Old 06-28-2005, 06:25 AM   #11
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
Great story!!
Pity it was only fiction
Ya, its too bad it never happened . Those are the stories i like, when the 'good guy(s)' get away. Well worth the time to read.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:42 AM   #12
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

That was awesome, nice story. To bad it didn't really happen.

If anyone else has interesting stories, please share it with us, whether it's true or not.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 07:04 AM   #13
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Really nice story...can we expect a sequel soon?
Old 06-28-2005, 08:03 AM   #14
ahoo
CF Addict

whoa good story man

It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 02:30 PM   #15
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Yeah, I got the idea for the disclamer from a street racing video I saw, it said all images were "computer generated"...