Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
Ferrari F60???????????????

I have seen some pictures of the f60 but i also heard that the enzo is the f60? does anybody have any pics of the actual f60
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
mr.k00l
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1
i have an answer

i have a f360 modena currently and i am ordering a f430 and thats IS what the new one is called and i have'nt heard that the enzo is called the f460 like what the hell did you come up with that for it is probally a lie that someone has made up to spread it and pretend they are the ferrari king or something stuped like that right now i have to go oh and i can tell you a really funny websitewww.albinobalcksheep.com) with no brackets in the search obviously and there is funny movies i highly recomend it just for a laugh lolz
mr.k00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:01 PM   #3
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k00l
i have a f360 modena currently and i am ordering a f430 and thats IS what the new one is called and i have'nt heard that the enzo is called the f460 like what the hell did you come up with that for it is probally a lie that someone has made up to spread it and pretend they are the ferrari king or something stuped like that right now i have to go oh and i can tell you a really funny websitewww.albinobalcksheep.com) with no brackets in the search obviously and there is funny movies i highly recomend it just for a laugh lolz

You own a Ferrari and you type like that. What is the world coming to?
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #4
enzo#2
CF Addict
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: scottsbluff nebraska
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by theman352001
You own a Ferrari and you type like that. What is the world coming to?
alot of kids come on here and say they have things that they really don't. and people only called the enzo an "f60" before it came out, now it's just known as the ferrari enzo. and there was something else that it was called too, but i forgot, so don't listen to me, i'm a retard.
__________________
This is what i think of kia's.
enzo#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:48 AM   #5
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
The F60 is the name of the Ferrari FXX.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
goboilers21
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx3_monster
I have seen some pictures of the f60 but i also heard that the enzo is the f60? does anybody have any pics of the actual f60

Hello there,
The F60 is also known as the Enzo. Go to this link and you can many pictures of Ferrari and and of other cars, if you were to head to the home page. http://www.rapidcars.com/ferrari.php.

Furthermore, there is the Ferrari FXX. The new FXX is a highly-modified Enzo, one featuring an 800-bhp 6.3-liter V-12, larger composite ceramic disc brakes with specially-designed Brembo pads and brake cooling system, and a reworked gearbox that shifts at nearly Formula 1 car-like speed. Reconfigured bodywork produces 40 percent greater downforce. But what really separates the FXX from other exotic machines is its advanced telemetry system that measures 39 different vehicle parameters, with the data reviewed by Ferrari test drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher, thus offering the FXXs new owner some sage driving advice (to say the least). (http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=2411)

Hope this helps. Take care now. Feel free to asky any more questions
goboilers21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:26 PM   #7
Bino
Written Off
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Phoenix, Oregon, USA
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by goboilers21
Hello there,
The F60 is also known as the Enzo. Go to this link and you can many pictures of Ferrari and and of other cars, if you were to head to the home page. http://www.rapidcars.com/ferrari.php.

Furthermore, there is the Ferrari FXX. The new FXX is a highly-modified Enzo, one featuring an 800-bhp 6.3-liter V-12, larger composite ceramic disc brakes with specially-designed Brembo pads and brake cooling system, and a reworked gearbox that shifts at nearly Formula 1 car-like speed. Reconfigured bodywork produces 40 percent greater downforce. But what really separates the FXX from other exotic machines is its advanced telemetry system that measures 39 different vehicle parameters, with the data reviewed by Ferrari test drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher, thus offering the FXXs new owner some sage driving advice (to say the least). (http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=2411)

Hope this helps. Take care now. Feel free to asky any more questions

That is correct, the top of the line Ferrari went:

F40, F50, F60 (Enzo).
__________________
Build 'em Light and Wind 'em Tight.
Bino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino
That is correct, the top of the line Ferrari went:

F40, F50, F60 (Enzo).

Is there an F70 on the drawing board?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.