Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
mx3_monster
im completely sane

Ferrari F60???????????????

I have seen some pictures of the f60 but i also heard that the enzo is the f60? does anybody have any pics of the actual f60
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
mr.k00l
CF Newbie

i have an answer

i have a f360 modena currently and i am ordering a f430 and thats IS what the new one is called and i have'nt heard that the enzo is called the f460 like what the hell did you come up with that for it is probally a lie that someone has made up to spread it and pretend they are the ferrari king or something stuped like that right now i have to go oh and i can tell you a really funny websitewww.albinobalcksheep.com) with no brackets in the search obviously and there is funny movies i highly recomend it just for a laugh lolz
mr.k00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:01 PM   #3
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k00l
i have a f360 modena currently and i am ordering a f430 and thats IS what the new one is called and i have'nt heard that the enzo is called the f460 like what the hell did you come up with that for it is probally a lie that someone has made up to spread it and pretend they are the ferrari king or something stuped like that right now i have to go oh and i can tell you a really funny websitewww.albinobalcksheep.com) with no brackets in the search obviously and there is funny movies i highly recomend it just for a laugh lolz

You own a Ferrari and you type like that. What is the world coming to?
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #4
enzo#2
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman352001
You own a Ferrari and you type like that. What is the world coming to?
alot of kids come on here and say they have things that they really don't. and people only called the enzo an "f60" before it came out, now it's just known as the ferrari enzo. and there was something else that it was called too, but i forgot, so don't listen to me, i'm a retard.
enzo#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:48 AM   #5
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

The F60 is the name of the Ferrari FXX.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
goboilers21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx3_monster
I have seen some pictures of the f60 but i also heard that the enzo is the f60? does anybody have any pics of the actual f60

Hello there,
The F60 is also known as the Enzo. Go to this link and you can many pictures of Ferrari and and of other cars, if you were to head to the home page. http://www.rapidcars.com/ferrari.php.

Furthermore, there is the Ferrari FXX. The new FXX is a highly-modified Enzo, one featuring an 800-bhp 6.3-liter V-12, larger composite ceramic disc brakes with specially-designed Brembo pads and brake cooling system, and a reworked gearbox that shifts at nearly Formula 1 car-like speed. Reconfigured bodywork produces 40 percent greater downforce. But what really separates the FXX from other exotic machines is its advanced telemetry system that measures 39 different vehicle parameters, with the data reviewed by Ferrari test drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher, thus offering the FXXs new owner some sage driving advice (to say the least). (http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=2411)

Hope this helps. Take care now. Feel free to asky any more questions
goboilers21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 06:26 PM   #7
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by goboilers21
Hello there,
The F60 is also known as the Enzo. Go to this link and you can many pictures of Ferrari and and of other cars, if you were to head to the home page. http://www.rapidcars.com/ferrari.php.

Furthermore, there is the Ferrari FXX. The new FXX is a highly-modified Enzo, one featuring an 800-bhp 6.3-liter V-12, larger composite ceramic disc brakes with specially-designed Brembo pads and brake cooling system, and a reworked gearbox that shifts at nearly Formula 1 car-like speed. Reconfigured bodywork produces 40 percent greater downforce. But what really separates the FXX from other exotic machines is its advanced telemetry system that measures 39 different vehicle parameters, with the data reviewed by Ferrari test drivers, Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher, thus offering the FXXs new owner some sage driving advice (to say the least). (http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=2411)

Hope this helps. Take care now. Feel free to asky any more questions

That is correct, the top of the line Ferrari went:

F40, F50, F60 (Enzo).
Old 01-20-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino
That is correct, the top of the line Ferrari went:

F40, F50, F60 (Enzo).

Is there an F70 on the drawing board?