the guy you wish you were

Yeah, and Estate = station wagon.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:19 PM   #17
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFromHell351
Saloon is another term for 4 doors.

I have seriously never heard that term used before, usually I say the normal way which is sedan
Old 07-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #18
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

brabus EV12 =SALOON! RIGHT, NOW THATS SORTED, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT!!

So what do you think of the BRABUS EV12, AND IT BEING THE FASTEST 'SALOON' IN THE WORLD TO DATE

If no-one believes it's a 'SALOON' see http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/ne...01&ref=archive OK
carcrazziecarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:30 PM   #19
99integra
CF's Florida boy

First we have to see some pictures of your parents car, then I'll believe you
Old 07-16-2005, 03:35 PM   #20
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

My parents dont own a brabus EV12, and i'm not here 2 show you there car, i want people's oppinion on the new BRABUS EV12, Just dont bother answering 99integra, you have some attitude problem.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:01 PM   #21
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazziecarl
My parents dont own a brabus EV12, and i'm not here 2 show you there car, i want people's oppinion on the new BRABUS EV12, Just dont bother answering 99integra, you have some attitude problem.

Lets see some pics of your parents car then.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:02 PM   #22
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Oooooooh BURN!!! I think you stopped him Steven
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:06 AM   #23
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Hey, I want proof, this kid just got himself trapped if he can't find any pics on google images. The Brabus is a special ordered car so I want proof and I will eat my words if he can proove it
Old 07-17-2005, 01:15 AM   #24
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

lol

lol, OK, well i will get some pics 4 you
I'm quite happy getting some, mate. And i dont need google! Lol!
You make me laugh, how old are you?
And my parents only have the 6.1 V8 based on the E-class merc, otherwise known as a W211 , not the EV12 .
But dont worry i will get some

Brabus EV12 - WORLD RECORD. The worlds Fastest saloon car reached 217.614mph during testing at the Nardo circuit, Italy. The E V12, with the Brabus-developed 6.3-litre bi-turbo engine (640bhp and 757lb ft of torque) can also accelerate 0-60mph in just 4.5 seconds.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:22 AM   #25
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
lol, OK, well i will get some pics 4 you
I'm quite happy getting some, mate. And i dont need google! Lol!
You make me laugh, how old are you?
And my parents only have the 6.1 V8 based on the E-class merc, otherwise known as a W211 , not the EV12 .
But dont worry i will get some

Okay I am 21, second, the W211 is also special ordered so I will be waitin for pics.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:34 AM   #26
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

I will get some, dont worry. And we orderd our car in wigan (a place in the Uk) where it was in a showroom, all my parents did, was book a testdrive and added options they wanted. Then we waited 3 months and it came. OK, You can ring the showroom if you want? Its in Wigan (near Manchester) at HL gorners 'mercedes-benz & Brabus' OKAY

Brabus EV12 - WORLD RECORD. The worlds Fastest saloon car reached 217.614mph during testing at the Nardo circuit, Italy. The E V12, with the Brabus-developed 6.3-litre bi-turbo engine (640bhp and 757lb ft of torque) can also accelerate 0-60mph in just 4.5 seconds.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:39 AM   #27
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
I will get some, dont worry. And we orderd our car in wigan (a place in the Uk) where it was in a showroom, all my parents did, was book a testdrive and added options they wanted. Then we waited 3 months and it came. OK, You can ring the showroom if you want? Its in Wigan (near Manchester) at HL gorners 'mercedes-benz & Brabus' OKAY

Don't be a smartass, they bought it at a Mercedes-Benz AND Brabus, you can't tell me there aren't more than 2 of those kind of dealerships in your area
Old 07-17-2005, 01:57 AM   #28
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

u really have got a problem, cant you CHILL!! The dealership is a joint one, one end merc, the other part brabus. If you dont ****in believe me i will send you a link pic of the showroom, whats your big deal. I'm not on here 4 people like you to MOAN MOAN all the time. And its none of your buisness, i dont need to prove anything to you. I know theres a brabus outsidemy home . And i'm not trying to be one of those people that makes up they have all this, ferrari enzo, slr maclaren and stuff!
My parents work bloody hard and they deserve to buy a bit of luxury for themselves, now please stop going on and on, and if your old enough (21) then you will leave it alone.

Old 07-17-2005, 02:02 AM   #29
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
u really have got a problem, cant you CHILL!! The dealership is a joint one, one end merc, the other part brabus. If you dont ****in believe me i will send you a link pic of the showroom, whats your big deal. I'm not on here 4 people like you to MOAN MOAN all the time. And its none of your buisness, i dont need to prove anything to you. I know theres a brabus outsidemy home . And i'm not trying to be one of those people that makes up they have all this, ferrari enzo, slr maclaren and stuff!
My parents work bloody hard and they deserve to buy a bit of luxury for themselves, now please stop going on and on, and if your old enough (21) then you will leave it alone.

Nope just gotta see proof, send me the link, my deal is I don't believe you until I see pics and I will take back what I said, I am 21 and I only have to know because I don't believe you.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:10 AM   #30
carcrazziecarl
CF Newbie

Dont believe me then.
I'm not really botherd, i know what i've got. So to me thats fine
I'm not a show of person and i never really boast about me being lucky to ride in a brabus everyday. But some people in this world do have the money to afford this. You probs don't believe me cos alot of people (as i have noticed) on here, do say i have this i have that, maybe they arent lieing? How do we know?