Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2005, 09:39 PM   #31
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
Again only way that is possible is if they have a weapon. and if they do and they are pathetic enough to use one wich some people are (wonder who that could be) . point is. you shouldnt start a fight unless you know you can win. and 2nd off if someone else bad driving pisses you off or your acceptable to road rage to begin with your retarded. and if someone else cuts you off the only way somethings gonna happen is if you go and piss them off on top of it. and if you cut someone else off its your own fault and you get what you get. any more excuses?
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:42 PM   #32
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
Again only way that is possible is if they have a weapon. and if they do and they are pathetic enough to use one wich some people are (wonder who that could be) . point is. you shouldnt start a fight unless you know you can win. and 2nd off if someone else bad driving pisses you off or your acceptable to road rage to begin with your retarded. and if someone else cuts you off the only way somethings gonna happen is if you go and piss them off on top of it. and if you cut someone else off its your own fault and you get what you get. any more excuses?

I WAS KIDDING DIPSHIT!!!!!!!
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:44 PM   #33
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
THEN DONT GET WORKED UP. if you were kidding then theres no reason to get worked up over it. but of course i had to make a remark after hearing that pussy remark about carring bats, reminds me of my brother always first to grab a knife or a bat. id end up with some bruises or cuts but in the end it didnt help him much.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:47 PM   #34
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
THEN DONT GET WORKED UP. if you were kidding then theres no reason to get worked up over it. but of course i had to make a remark after hearing that pussy remark about carring bats, reminds me of my brother always first to grab a knife or a bat. id end up with some bruises or cuts but in the end it didnt help him much.

Yes there is, you called me a pussy because my beliefs are that people should have weapons if something gets outta hand for self defense
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:49 PM   #35
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
I understand what you mean, i'm not justifying the use of weapons for any reason. But say someones breaking into your car (since its parked), say they are bigger then you or theres 2 of them, and you knew you couldnt take them both on but if you called the cops they 'bad guys' would be long gone, would you not atleast grab something to help scare them off from your car?
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:50 PM   #36
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Yes there is, you called me a pussy because my beliefs are that people should have weapons if something gets outta hand for self defense

no one needs to carry a weapon. if they fear for thore safety or well being then they shouldnt piss anyone off should they. you cant start shit with someone then be suprised when they pull out a bat. you didnt want to get hurt you shouldnt have said anything. and if you even feel the need to carry a weapon that makes you a pussy. cant paint something red and call it yellow. you carry a weapon (other than if required by job. police etc.) then your a pussy. its as simple as that
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:52 PM   #37
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
I understand what you mean, i'm not justifying the use of weapons for any reason. But say someones breaking into your car (since its parked), say they are bigger then you or theres 2 of them, and you knew you couldnt take them both on but if you called the cops they 'bad guys' would be long gone, would you not atleast grab something to help scare them off from your car?

yes in that scenario. but having the pre thought to carry a weapon ahead of time is being a pussy. and i dont care what you say about being prepared. if in some chance someones does try to take your shit. then grab an item of opportunity if necassary. and even then if its one guy bigger or not. theres no need. most the times you can drop kick them from behind or something. but carrying a weapon before hand is just straight up pussy
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:55 PM   #38
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
but there really is no need to ever cary a weapon. i dont know about you guys but ive never had my shit broken into. nor stolen. and it aint because i aint got good shit to take. its because im not dumb enough to leave it somewhere where it will be taken. and even if it does i got insurance. unless i see it happening its not worth going after. so again the only people who carry weapons are pussies looking for a fight
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:58 PM   #39
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot
 
SlipKnoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
but there really is no need to ever cary a weapon. i dont know about you guys but ive never had my shit broken into. nor stolen. and it aint because i aint got good shit to take. its because im not dumb enough to leave it somewhere where it will be taken. and even if it does i got insurance. unless i see it happening its not worth going after. so again the only people who carry weapons are pussies looking for a fight
So let me get this straight....if some crazed man in a ski mask breaks into your house with a gun, you wouldnt want to have a gun or some other type of weapon to defend yourself with?
__________________
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo [Projekt Redline]
Mods: Airbox delete w/ K&N cone, hollowed cat, Fidanza short throw.
HOW FAST!?...we'll find out this summer.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:00 PM   #40
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot
 
SlipKnoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
but there really is no need to ever cary a weapon. i dont know about you guys but ive never had my shit broken into. nor stolen. and it aint because i aint got good shit to take. its because im not dumb enough to leave it somewhere where it will be taken. and even if it does i got insurance. unless i see it happening its not worth going after. so again the only people who carry weapons are pussies looking for a fight
My girlfriend used to carry a weapon, and I told her to stop. But when she did, she was on a walk one night, and almost got raped. THATS a reason to carry a weapon. Not all people who carry weapons are just some mindless dumbasses that are looking for a fight.
__________________
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo [Projekt Redline]
Mods: Airbox delete w/ K&N cone, hollowed cat, Fidanza short throw.
HOW FAST!?...we'll find out this summer.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:04 PM   #41
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
So let me get this straight....if some crazed man in a ski mask breaks into your house with a gun, you wouldnt want to have a gun or some other type of weapon to defend yourself with?

nope. cause in the end personal possesions are replacable. i am not. if anyone breaks into your house with a weapon the only time you should fight back is if you really have the impression that no matter what you do you wont make it out alive. other than that. if he has a bat hes getting his ass kicked around the house till he gets knocked out or i get knocked out. if he has a knife same thing. if hes pussy enough to bring a gun than **** it he can take what he wants. i can always buy new shit. the point is i wouldnt have my house broken into. and worse come to worse theres always something you can use to defend yourself if needed. again the point is. carrying a weapon with those thoughts already in mind with them having no chance to happen is being a pussy. and if you live in an area bad enough where there are those things to worry about, whose fault is it. yours for living there. weapons are for pussies. no matter how you are or what you think.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:06 PM   #42
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
My girlfriend used to carry a weapon, and I told her to stop. But when she did, she was on a walk one night, and almost got raped. THATS a reason to carry a weapon. Not all people who carry weapons are just some mindless dumbasses that are looking for a fight.

that brought up a good point. girls arent as strong and are more at risk to being attacked. even against an un armed man the chances are against them. and its ok if there pussies. cause what do you think is between there legs. and also. all i have to say is where were you? if my girl wanted to take walks at night i would go with her. and not living in the same house, or you were at work isnt an excuse.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:10 PM   #43
72firebird
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 437
And i understand that people need to carry weapons because there are those pussies with weapons on them. but thats still not a good excuse. and i cant believe you would tell here to stop taking a weapon if she liked to take walks at night by herself. thats asking for trouble. and could have been avoided with out the need of a weapon. but i guess people dont care about their girlfriends as much anymore
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:12 PM   #44
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot
 
SlipKnoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
nope. cause in the end personal possesions are replacable. i am not. if anyone breaks into your house with a weapon the only time you should fight back is if you really have the impression that no matter what you do you wont make it out alive. other than that. if he has a bat hes getting his ass kicked around the house till he gets knocked out or i get knocked out. if he has a knife same thing. if hes pussy enough to bring a gun than **** it he can take what he wants. i can always buy new shit. the point is i wouldnt have my house broken into. and worse come to worse theres always something you can use to defend yourself if needed. again the point is. carrying a weapon with those thoughts already in mind with them having no chance to happen is being a pussy. and if you live in an area bad enough where there are those things to worry about, whose fault is it. yours for living there. weapons are for pussies. no matter how you are or what you think.
Most people can exactly "help" where they live. There are people who are extremely poor just trying to make it by on minimum wage.

Im talking about if a guy breaks into your house, and chases you down, and your caught in a room, you dont want to have like a Glock 9 in there or a .44 to blast through the door and kill him? Better yet, what if you have children and their lives are threatened?
__________________
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo [Projekt Redline]
Mods: Airbox delete w/ K&N cone, hollowed cat, Fidanza short throw.
HOW FAST!?...we'll find out this summer.


Last edited by SlipKnoT : 07-25-2005 at 10:14 PM.
SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #45
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot
 
SlipKnoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
that brought up a good point. girls arent as strong and are more at risk to being attacked. even against an un armed man the chances are against them. and its ok if there pussies. cause what do you think is between there legs. and also. all i have to say is where were you? if my girl wanted to take walks at night i would go with her. and not living in the same house, or you were at work isnt an excuse.
Well it wasnt really going for a walk, she kind of ran away.
__________________
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo [Projekt Redline]
Mods: Airbox delete w/ K&N cone, hollowed cat, Fidanza short throw.
HOW FAST!?...we'll find out this summer.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.