Old 07-24-2005, 07:09 AM   #1
ThinkRusty87
Banned

Cars

EDIT OUT
United States, Illinois
(1847)-xxx-xxxx
www.car-forums.com

Last edited by BavarianWheels : 07-24-2005 at 07:17 PM.
ThinkRusty87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:38 PM   #2
99integra
CF's Florida boy

You mother f*cker, what the hell is your problem posting in every single goddamn section your damn website, has it ever occured to you that maybe, just maybe dickweeds like you aren't welcome here, goddamn
Old 07-24-2005, 02:30 PM   #3
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

No advertising. Damn, I havent even been here for 2 days and I know this shit.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 05:52 PM   #4
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

So long as the moderators don't delete these threads quickly the 'goons' will continue to post them. This is the only forum that I belong to where this kind of issues persists. Sort of like a day care center for kids. Mod's need to do more or start a forum for advertising only.
fc7gtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #5
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc7gtx
So long as the moderators don't delete these threads quickly the 'goons' will continue to post them. This is the only forum that I belong to where this kind of issues persists. Sort of like a day care center for kids. Mod's need to do more or start a forum for advertising only.

The good thing is that Bav and Satty can ban advertisers so at least another one will be gone
Old 07-24-2005, 07:24 PM   #6
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:

To moderate does not mean we live on the forum. If you think you can do better...start your own forum.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:36 PM   #7
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
To moderate does not mean we live on the forum. If you think you can do better...start your own forum.

Who said anything about living on this forum, I don't much care about advertsing but with all the complaining you would think the mods would police more often. And talk about living on this forum look at your post count smart ass.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:51 PM   #8
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Who said anything about living on this forum, I don't much care about advertsing but with all the complaining you would think the mods would police more often. And talk about living on this forum look at your post count smart ass.

dude you a crusing for a ban. The mods/supermods/admins are not getting paid to do this, they could just walk away if they really wanted to. And if you look at his post count vs his join date, I'm sure it evens out quite a bit...

But if it makes any difference Bav, I'm grateful for you guys to be around.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 08:07 PM   #9
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
dude you a crusing for a ban. The mods/supermods/admins are not getting paid to do this, they could just walk away if they really wanted to. And if you look at his post count vs his join date, I'm sure it evens out quite a bit...

Instead of just deleting this thread before anything started I get a comment like this:
Quote:
If you think you can do better...start your own forum.

If he had time to type a response to my comments, he had time to delete this thread in the first place.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:16 PM   #10
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife

Cruisin for a ban? Gee thanks for the insite. I guess having a discussion with a mod and not agreeing with all that is said is illegal? I've seen alot worse talk and comments on this forum.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:28 PM   #11
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

I now see that all those advertising threads on all the other categories that the original poster of this thread started have been deleting.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:43 PM   #12
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
I now see that all those advertising threads on all the other categories that the original poster of this thread started have been deleting.

Ya...I did actually delete them and leave this one since you had an axe to grind...have you been satisfied? Can I have permission to delete or better yet...close this thread?

Old 07-24-2005, 09:05 PM   #13
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

Quote:
Ya...I did actually delete them and leave this one since you had an axe to grind...have you been satisfied? Can I have permission to delete or better yet...close this thread?

Axe to grind? My original post was to point out if all those threads and many other were deleted quickly then those that have the balls to continue to advertise might get the hint that it won't last long and any advertsing from them would be a waste of time. The guy that started this thread had all his threads viewed for many hours, thus he accomplished what he wanted, like many others that do the same thing. If advertising is that big an issue, the maybe you guys can either make a spot for it since this forum seems to attract advertsing or ignore it. As for your comments on me giving permission to delete this post, I will let those comments speak for themselves.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:39 PM   #14
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Axe to grind? My original post was to point out if all those threads and many other were deleted quickly then those that have the balls to continue to advertise might get the hint that it won't last long and any advertsing from them would be a waste of time. The guy that started this thread had all his threads viewed for many hours, thus he accomplished what he wanted, like many others that do the same thing. If advertising is that big an issue, the maybe you guys can either make a spot for it since this forum seems to attract advertsing or ignore it. As for your comments on me giving permission to delete this post, I will let those comments speak for themselves.

You have lots of ideas...but no means of making them a reality.

You just don't seem to get it. A mod cannot be on 24hrs a day and catch every single infraction of the forum rules...none of which I made.

Some advertising is gonna seep through the cracks and mods will not catch everything. If you cannot handle that, then I suggest you go and find yourself another forum to patronize.

If you can handle having human mods, then, Welcome to CF! Where the mods are human.

Old 07-24-2005, 10:48 PM   #15
fc7gtx
CF Newbie

Quote:
If you think you can do better...start your own forum.

Quote:
If you cannot handle that, then I suggest you go and find yourself another forum to patronize.

If you can handle having human mods, then, Welcome to CF! Where the mods are human.

I don't have a problem with being human and not being able to catch all the issues of this forum. But when you start throwing out your smart A** comments like above then my admiration for you is lost. None of my advise was directed at any mod in particular, just what would help solve the problem. If its not possible to solve all the issues then so be it, but your comments were directed at me. I didn't post an advertsiement, I voiced my opinion on why its happening. You like slamming a member with your comments, go for it but remember it goes both ways.