Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2003, 08:56 PM   #61
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
look at the ground. it's all dark. I don't think that one looks right to me.
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 11:40 PM   #62
zoomo
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
Just because you are jealous don't diss my car, I'll borrow a digital camera just to show you morons that it does match, goodjob, but you will have to try harder, maybe try putting something down that i myself didn't point out and explain why next time eh? Plus having the fact taht the car came from the factory like that don't you think if it actually didn't match i would of got a different car or pointed it out to them, Factories usually don't **** up taht bad
__________________
ya...
zoomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 11:43 PM   #63
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomo
Just because you are jealous don't diss my car, I'll borrow a digital camera just to show you morons that it does match, goodjob, but you will have to try harder, maybe try putting something down that i myself didn't point out and explain why next time eh? Plus having the fact taht the car came from the factory like that don't you think if it actually didn't match i would of got a different car or pointed it out to them, Factories usually don't f*ck up taht bad

Yep, you got me, I'm jealous. Someday I want to be a name calling little wannabe, just like you.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 12:01 AM   #64
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomo
Just because you are jealous don't diss my car,... Factories usually don't f*ck up taht bad

I'm boiling over with jealousy!!

For the Detroit factories...that is probably correct...but they do "eff" up?
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:18 AM   #65
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
just to add motor oil to this flaming the sky is quite bright....unnaturally bright IMO...and for that to happen it would have to be bright in the pic....which it is not. i think we have an X-Files case here. 8)
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:20 AM   #66
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
just to add motor oil to this flaming the sky is quite bright....unnaturally bright IMO...and for that to happen it would have to be bright in the pic....which it is not. i think we have an X-Files case here. 8)

Maybe it was taken during a partial solar eclipse.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:21 AM   #67
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
It doesn't take a rocket scientist.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 07:07 AM   #68
zoomo
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
You know you'll think i'm lying when i say this but it's true and actually fairyl funny, that was during the sunset when all the rora-bori-alis stuff was happening a few months ago, I dunno if that would have anything to do with it but it's funny that you said it might have something to do witha s olar eclipse
__________________
ya...
zoomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 07:11 AM   #69
zoomo
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14
also it's not that hard to see that the sun was setting because you can see that the top of the left top of the car is bright with glare while the side is dark and shaded, the sun would have to be to one side of the car to make it look like that, look at how dark the ground in front of the car is and look at how bright it is behind it. Don't you think that the sun setting just out of the camera to the left would cause it to do that.......


*edit* also while on the "x files" thing notice the 3 black dots near the top in the sky....there were no birds as far as i remember :P, and notice the white blurr in the far right of the screen, and the really bright spot in the grass on the right in front of the car
__________________
ya...
zoomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 09:07 AM   #70
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Whatever!
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 02:09 AM   #71
driveway
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: akron ohio
Posts: 7
first car

i still have it its a posrsche 944 that now has 64k on it, oh yeah im new here so whats up everyone im driveway
driveway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 02:16 AM   #72
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveway
i still have it its a posrsche 944 that now has 64k on it, oh yeah im new here so whats up everyone im driveway


Welcome. Sorry for sounding doubtful, but your first car is a Porsche? Seems kinda far-fetched to me...
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 02:20 AM   #73
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Welcome. Sorry for sounding doubtful, but your first car is a Porsche? Seems kinda far-fetched to me...

well its a 944....and his dad probably got it for him...just like my Neon.

oh and welcome driveway...may i ask the meaning of your name?
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 02:44 AM   #74
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
well its a 944....and his dad probably got it for him...just like my Neon.

oh and welcome driveway...may i ask the meaning of your name?


Yeah, I see your point.
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 02:47 AM   #75
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Yeah, I see your point.

of course you do, you fool!
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.