Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2005, 10:27 PM   #31
C4Power
Banned

you know what, your right, i'm going to get myself a 1998 Honda Accord, Auto, Cloth, BRRRR...cold air intake, a fat ol' fart pipe, and go crusin'
C4Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:28 PM   #32
airmanUSN
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Power
all that anger. did life deal you an unfair hand? or do you just drive a shitbox?

it's ok, no one expects you to know what it's like to work for what you have and to take pride in it. You obiviously got dealt a good hand(or your parents did) i bet daddy bought you a C4. the reason why most of the people hear care so much about their cars is becasue the earned them, take car of them and most probably moddified them themselves. I know when i want to do something to my engine it doesn't get sent out to some high end speed shop, i get my hands dirty and do it myself, not because i can't afford a shop but because i can.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:31 PM   #33
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmanUSN
it's ok, no one expects you to know what it's like to work for what you have and to take pride in it. You obiviously got dealt a good hand(or your parents did) i bet daddy bought you a C4. the reason why most of the people hear care so much about their cars is becasue the earned them, take car of them and most probably moddified them themselves. I know when i want to do something to my engine it doesn't get sent out to some high end speed shop, i get my hands dirty and do it myself, not because i can't afford a shop but because i can.

he realy didnt get dealt a good hand. hes retarded. his parents probably dont love him. and the fact that yesterday i drove through the shittiest part of sacramento, i mean straight projects. and i saw 4 c4 vettes. except they were nicer. (they actualy owned them and didnt make them gay callaway look alikes)
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #34
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Not all of us put junk on our cars you know. Many of us leave it stock.

However, I am through arguing with you. It is clear that you have nothing better to do in your sorry life than to come on here and try to irritate people. But I think what we should all do is stop replying to this person's thread, until the time when he most certainly will be banned.

Some of us have other things to do than spend all day being gay over the internet. It's called having something called a "life" mate. Might want to look into it sometime.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #35
C4Power
Banned

sure I'll get that so I can be told I made it on a photoshop, or Google, or that any retard could make it up on microsoft word pad. we've already been down this road- 1st I'm 12, then it's my dads car, then its a model car- then its from a junkyard, then I made a minature scene to photo my model car in front of-Callaway sucks remember, why the hell would you care? I've proven over and over again, Its just something that you don't see everyday-
it makes you hate me-
Old 07-27-2005, 10:36 PM   #36
airmanUSN
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
he realy didnt get dealt a good hand. hes retarded. his parents probably dont love him. and the fact that yesterday i drove through the shittiest part of sacramento, i mean straight projects. and i saw 4 c4 vettes. except they were nicer. (they actualy owned them and didnt make them gay callaway look alikes)

What your joking right? I mean all those pepboys chrome peices had to have cost like 1 maybe even 2 hundred dollars. I don't think i could invest that kind or money in my motor
Old 07-27-2005, 10:41 PM   #37
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Well its already been pointed out that its not a real Callaways so noone needs to argue about how good/bad his car is, gotta leave some pride for him.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:43 PM   #38
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
sure I'll get that so I can be told I made it on a photoshop, or Google, or that any retard could make it up on microsoft word pad. we've already been down this road- 1st I'm 12, then it's my dads car, then its a model car- then its from a junkyard, then I made a minature scene to photo my model car in front of-Callaway sucks remember, why the hell would you care? I've proven over and over again, Its just something that you don't see everyday-
it makes you hate me-

lol you aint proven nothing yet except for you know where a white c4 vette is. you havent proven you owned it. you havent proven it has a callaway engine. i mean shit even i can go into a porche dealer and ask them to open the hood so i can put card board on it and take a picture. shows a receipt and thats that. cause i dont know about you guys but i know what a callaway receipt looks like. and i doubt he could reproduce the font. show us a receipt and its over. at the least all you have proven is you own a gay c4 with callaway body work. which all in all is worth about 10gs and only because the bodys condition. the gay little body parts have almost no affect on the price of the poor mans vette
Old 07-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #39
72firebird
Banned

and just so you know i havent purchased anything from callaway. i just know what one of the receipts look like. my uncle steve has baughten some minor things from them. nothing special or worth mentioning
Old 07-27-2005, 10:47 PM   #40
C4Power
Banned

are you mad because I have one and you don't, or that you'll never have one?
oh I know, you would never buy or have one of those peices of shit- what you want is a nice early seventies muscle car , or an egg roll
Old 07-27-2005, 10:49 PM   #41
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
and just so you know i havent purchased anything from callaway. i just know what one of the receipts look like. my uncle steve has baughten some minor things from them. nothing special or worth mentioning
I think it's time to just ignore him buddy.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:50 PM   #42
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
oh I know, you would never buy or have one of those peices of shit- what you want is a nice early seventies muscle car , or an egg roll
I myself would love a late 60's or early 70's Muscle car, and no thanx about the egg roles, dont really like the

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 10:51 PM   #43
72firebird
Banned

Quote:

actualy i want both. i can eat the yummy egg roll while leaving your gay domestic ricer car in the dust. i dont need to pretend to have a fast car or parts from a speed shop. cause with that money i saved for the pricey labor doing it myself i can buy even more things to leave you in the dust with.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:52 PM   #44
72firebird
Banned

durrrr my daddy bought me a c4 for 3000 its so cool. i wish it was a honda though. even though its not im gonna buy a bunch of cool body parts and wings to make it goo waaaaaaaaaaaaaay fasttt. faster than the speed of farts even
Old 07-28-2005, 12:46 AM   #45
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
all that anger. did life deal you an unfair hand? or do you just drive a shitbox?

I actually couldn't possibly have been dealt a better hand in life... but with that has come intelligence and therefore the ability to recognize narrow minded, pea-brained individuals... which causes me to become irritated.