i understand what u mean ive been meaning to take my shit to the track lately
but the fact that ppl are calling my sleeper car a ricer is wrong
the fact that they are calling a turbo ciivc with a 6-speed manual is wrong
all i want is for this shit to end
im gona tke my shit to the track and im gona scan my results
Old 08-01-2005, 07:39 PM   #62
black_plague
CF Enthusiast

i just got a question about the neon ...are you mods for all motor and if so you cant just go slappin a turbo on there and hope it to run well....and as for teh venom performance module its not an ecu its a piggyback for better fuel and spark...get a mopar ecu or something you can tune if your gonna boost.... just my two cents
Old 08-01-2005, 07:44 PM   #63
black_plague
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
and once i get a turbo in my neon combined with my CPU thats already in there I will smoke anytinhg
and im getting a 5-Speed installed
i'll run you since you can smoke anything....and your buddy with the civic too
Old 08-01-2005, 08:28 PM   #64
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
everyone bagging on my car can go to hell
how is my car rice when its a sleeper
it looks just like any other neon out ther but performs about 3 times better

3 times better? Wow so Neon Sports come stock with 80 horsepower? Never knew that!

Quote:
and for those asking where the domestics are
my neon is a domestic

Noone asked that, dipshit

Quote:
and there are no camaros and firebirds here because no normal teenager can afford to keep one as far as gas and insurance goes
so you can keep talking all the shit you want

I'm 16, I have an 84 T/A. A friend of mine has a Firebird. Theres people at my school that have 5.0L Mustangs and Camaros. Dont start that shit.

Quote:
but until you come to realize that my sleeper car is not a ricer and that my friend who is getting 300 horses soon from his civic is not a ricer either you can go suck shit

I'll believe that your friend has 300 horses when he gets more than a CAI for performance. 6-speed doesnt increase horsepower, and he doesnt even have that. I'll believe he gets a turbo and 6-speed when he actually shows it to you. [/quote]

Quote:
mike just has a showoff car
thats his thing

Ricer

Quote:
he likes to cruise around
i tihnk f&f and 2f2f made everyone interpret street racing wrong
and by the way i know sections where i live where the speed limit is 40 and me and my frinds are racing around in a pack at about 95-100
i drive fast evrywhere and anyone who tihnks im stuipid should have a reason to back that opinion

Ooh! I'm impressed

Quote:
not just "civics and neons suck"

Yeah, they do stock. Theyre economy cars. And adding a CAI to a Neon doesnt make it a GTO.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:08 PM   #65
72firebird
Banned

i agree with oomba for once. i also drive a 72 firebird. ive had it since i was 16. it was my first car. and yea gas is a bitch but thats also why i own a seccond car. and i also know alot of people who drive v8s and camaros/firebirds and other domestic v8 sports cars. the thing is its not that most teens cant afford a car like mine. its mostly the fact that most teens dont have a choice on what their first car is, most the time its a handidown car from a relative or older sibling. and the fact is i got my car cheaper then i could have any other car. 1300 is cheap for a car. especialy an older car like mine that run when i bought it.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:23 PM   #66
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
3 times better? Wow so Neon Sports come stock with 80 horsepower? Never knew that!

Noone asked that, dipshit

I'm 16, I have an 84 T/A. A friend of mine has a Firebird. Theres people at my school that have 5.0L Mustangs and Camaros. Dont start that shit.

I'll believe that your friend has 300 horses when he gets more than a CAI for performance. 6-speed doesnt increase horsepower, and he doesnt even have that. I'll believe he gets a turbo and 6-speed when he actually shows it to you.

Ricer

Ooh! I'm impressed

Yeah, they do stock. Theyre economy cars. And adding a CAI to a Neon doesnt make it a GTO.[/quote]

actually someone did ask that you moron
someone was like "where are the domestics"
and i know hes getting a turbo and 6-speed becase i ordered it for him
i have much more than a CAI
and neon sports come with a 2.0 DOHC 150 horsepower engine
so youre the dipshit
now piss off before i get you banned just like C4
Old 08-01-2005, 10:24 PM   #67
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_plague
i just got a question about the neon ...are you mods for all motor and if so you cant just go slappin a turbo on there and hope it to run well....and as for teh venom performance module its not an ecu its a piggyback for better fuel and spark...get a mopar ecu or something you can tune if your gonna boost.... just my two cents

where do i get this stuff from
and how much green am i lookin at
Old 08-01-2005, 10:31 PM   #68
72firebird
Banned

hm its kinda obvious where you get mopar performance parts. but if you dont know go to the dodge home page. they have links to it and of course you can do it online or order from a catalog
Old 08-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #69
95civicdima
CF Addict

The reason i bought my car is because when i was looking for a car my MAX was 3500 bucks. I saw an add for a 96 integra and i personally love acura's so i decided HEY why not check it out. I come to this little dealership and i see it's not a very neat place. The way this dude sells cars is dealerships buy these cars with a lot of mileage as a trade in and then they call it in and sell it to this guy because a dealerships won't sell cars with more than 100k miles on it. So i decide a car is a car and i just want one i'll feel good in. I check out the integra and it looks like the car didn't have oil... As most of you can understand that's not good at all, plus i don't know how long the car ran without gas so that's too much of a risk. I'm there so i might as well look around. Honestly he had a very nice selection of Honda's. There were some really good ones there but their prices were just too much for my pocket. I see the Civic and i'm thinking how i would like it. The price tag says 4200, but i'm almost positive i can hit down the price to 3500. I took it for a test drive by myself (keep in mind at this point i only have a permit but none the less i'm a good driver) the car drives nice i do admit it handles nicely it accelerates very well! I loved the ride and said i want this car. So i argue and argue he didn't wanna go for it. I offer and offer. He gave in! I call my mom and she says no! To my surpise i'm upset and go home. At home we argued about it. Finally the next day he calls me tells me that he'll give me an offer i can't refuse...3 grand cash TODAY! I call my mom and she gives in. I call my dad and he was on the way to pick me up to go get the car. I get the car and well we find out that the car does need some good repairs to it. The o2 sensor was broken so right away we have probles, but he gaves us a brand spanking new o2 sensor in good faith so i got my mechanic to put it in. From there we use basic intelligence and get the car a tune up and a new inspection. Yea that hit my wallet a little bit because i wanted everything to be great in the car. Since that the car has been great to me. I learned how to drive an automatic on my grandfathers 91 accord. So i got used to it quick and honestly the car is just a great treat. Okay so it's a ricer do you really care? I'm not putting all those pussy neon lights and flashy shit. All i'm doing to it is well now getting a new transmission (the car ran into problems with the transmission so it just seemed to be have the best option of replacing it) remember this car has 140k miles and that's not exactly something you brush off. The car is my first car that i bought with my own money. My mommy and daddy didn't go out and buy it for me or i didn't get a cheap deal from a relative this car is purely bought from my hard work. I really don't appreciate people saying my car sucks NEWS FLASH I KNOW! The car is made to be reliable for me a high school student who has a very tight budget. Personally i will do some shit to it. I have someone with a sweet pyle system for about 160 bucks and i know someone who can install w/e i can't myself (speakers mainly) for like 40 bucks. Plus i'm getting tinted windows and keyless entry (in that order). Then i'll worry about making my car faster. I don't mind pumping SOME money into my car but working just to pump shit into my car is no way worth it sorry guys. I love cars and i love driving, i love racing and i love driving with friends. That's why i joined this forum, but i didn't join to defend my car or myself. So what do you guys think? This is really the first time i really went this far in depth with the purchase of my car
Old 08-01-2005, 10:37 PM   #70
95civicdima
CF Addict

^^ I really hope you people read this it really means a lot to me
Old 08-01-2005, 10:55 PM   #71
72firebird
Banned

that was the typical story of how a kid gets his first car. it involves alot of mind changing. alot of sacraficing. and not a very big buget. this is what alot of us went through. we had the perfect car in mind. and in most cases couldt find one in our price range and had to settle for something else. and what not. and thats also why i love my car. it was my money, and my hard work put into it.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:58 PM   #72
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
^^ I really hope you people read this it really means a lot to me

OK kid, just because you drive an import does not make you/it a ricer. You sound like the usual closed minded muscle car guys... do a little research.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:00 PM   #73
72firebird
Banned

what you said made no sense. just another stupid remark.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:03 PM   #74
72firebird
Banned

you could have said that somewhere where it made sense or somwhere where it had a lil more to do with what he said. that was like if i saw someone who was driving a deisel and asked him what octane he put in his tank.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:03 PM   #75
HyundaGuy
Relicensed n ready 2 race

why don't you just get a bunch of bombs and throw them on the track for fun...? i'm gettin' a holden gemini TF (it's a rwd sedan.. kinda small for those who don't know) and throw it on the track and do burnouts?

i'm personally get a gemini, putting a 4a-gze from an aw11 in it, gettin' a 2way trd lsd for cheap as dirt and then finding a 4a-ge 20valve gearbox for it, should be mint... i wanna start drifting and i know that racing on the street IS stupid and irresponsible, you NEVER know what's gonna happen and who's gonna run onto the road as you're doin' 250km/h in a 50km/h zone.

fair enough, i'm not one to judge as i have lost my license twice (in less then a month apart from each other) from street racing at high speeds but atleast i've now got the chance to take it onto a racetrack, the court's are paying for my racing license just to keep me on the track more often rather then on the street because i'm so much of an indiot that i'm actually a danger to society with my driving... bein' an idiot and street racing can really give you a bad reputation and a bad chance in life, due to a bad record.

just go to your local track, sit the 3 hour test's and pass, it's not hard, get your beginners license and then go on the track during expression session's and be wankers there... if you can, find a drag racing strip or a drifting course and trash the shit out of your cars there, that's what i do with my excel. (not drifting, i just do hand brakies into corners and LFB coming into sharp turns).

If i still owned an excel.. It'd look like this:

Closed Thread