Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 06:53 PM   #31
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticTrust
Now will you admit Civics are better than Integras?

<warning. Factual content ahead. The easily offended might want to skip this post>

Integras have been built from the Civic's chassis since the first Honda Quint Integra in the '80s. Most parts interchange for a reason. One cannot be beter than the other as, for all intents and purposes, they are the same cars (while the Integra got better engines from the factory, they swap into Civics making them essentially idnetical from a tuner point of view). Even the weight differences don't matter once a tuner gets a hold of them.

Sorry, don't mean to waste people's time with factual content.

Carry on.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 08-05-2005, 06:55 PM   #32
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Chris come on bro, don't give up on this shit, who cares if someone disagrees with you, unless they are a complete bonerfide dickweed Oomba
Old 08-05-2005, 07:17 PM   #33
72firebird
Banned

i think its funny about that civic. besides thats its rwd. and has the v6 from the nsx. but the picture of the header underneath. it has 4 primarys. a v6 would only have 3 per header. i dont know why that bothers me.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:29 PM   #34
Integraluver2
Banned

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....003F16499C&p=0

like none of you have ever done this- right
Old 08-05-2005, 07:29 PM   #35
airmanUSN
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
i think its funny about that civic. besides thats its rwd. and has the v6 from the nsx. but the picture of the header underneath. it has 4 primarys. a v6 would only have 3 per header. i dont know why that bothers me.

i'm sure that's just some stock photo they used not actual pic of parts off that car
Old 08-06-2005, 02:50 AM   #36
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino
He probably means that since they (Civic anyway) are a full tube chassis, RWD, totally custom suspension, racecar interior, custom fiberglass body... there's actually nothing on that car that is a Honda Civic. I'm sure there isn't even a stock Honda emblem on the car. It doesn't even use a variant of a motor that's available in a Civic. So, there is not a single thing on that car that is from a Honda Civic... I think that's what he means.

yeah preety much. also that like I said, if you put as much money into almost any car your gonna get similar results. Regardless of what the car is primarily based upon.

I also conceed that the case applies to touring cars in all countrys race conditions, btcc, dtm, ect. They may call it a honda accord, but again the parts on the car are not anything near to what you would buy with your honda road car from the main dealer. BUT they get to call it a honda accord.

Well that's enough waffling from me, I think you know what I'm on about.

My personal choice for most tunable engine (that we can buy) would be the 4g63t. It might not put out as much as a fully worked jzgte or rb26dett, but it will produce a hell of a lot of power with relativley little cost compaered to the later two. And really who of us can afford to spend huge money on our cars? but we could probably all afford a few grand to squeeze out 400 reliable hp.

right! really enough waffling now I promise!
Old 08-06-2005, 04:21 AM   #37
dunzo889
CF Newbie

i'd say one of the best tuner cars is the 240sx
Closed Thread