Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #1
allflowerz
CF Newbie

New Sport Range Rover

Hey guys!! My name is Kelly and I'm from L.A. Suv's are my thing! I've been trying to buy a new european suv but the ones that have been coming out lately are not all that. WEll, i feel in love yesterday when i first saw the new Range Rover sport. It's a hot suv for a girl, it's not soo big! Now i have to invest time and see how much it cost abd how good of a car is it. I can't wait til i can hop into my new Range Rover while listening to something up beat like Tracy Bonham!! I love her new album, "Blink the Brightest" has anyone here heard of her?
allflowerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:47 AM   #2
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Even though your post utterly sucked, I have to comment.

The Range Rover Sport is awesome, its fast as hell, and quite luxurious. Too bad it costs nearly 100 grand CDN. We sell them at the dealer I work at, so I have driven a few...
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 06:15 AM   #3
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by allflowerz
Hey guys!! My name is Kelly and I'm from L.A. Suv's are my thing! I've been trying to buy a new european suv but the ones that have been coming out lately are not all that. WEll, i feel in love yesterday when i first saw the new Range Rover sport. It's a hot suv for a girl, it's not soo big! Now i have to invest time and see how much it cost abd how good of a car is it. I can't wait til i can hop into my new Range Rover while listening to something up beat like Tracy Bonham!! I love her new album, "Blink the Brightest" has anyone here heard of her?

Well...welcome to CF!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote