scenarios.... (stiman asked)

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 04:11 AM   #77
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Given up? Not at all! merely "enlightened." I've been shown the true path by those apparently smarter than us.

I have only read this thread to this part so far but I want to say that although there aren't many I am someone who tries to listen to you and absorb the knowledge that I read. I spend 10x more time reading posts and trying to learn more than I do trying to post and talk to someone about something I don't know much of. From everything I have seen and read you are by far the most knowledgable on these forums. And yes its very sad and true this world is becoming infested with more and more ignorance everyday but it is something we all have to live with.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 01:54 PM   #78
C95TSI
CF Newbie

I'm new here too and when I register I thought I would get help and advice but I didn't. A FEW people were nice and got some help from them. I don't know you but you seem like you got some great advice and knowledge and isn't that what this sight is for? I was hoping that people like you were on this sight so that when it comes down to it if everyone who has "knowledge" of cars can help each other and help the ones who need the help! Even though I am new I hope you stay around so if I or anyone else needs the knowledge and help we know that there are some people out there that can actually help you and not give some bullshit advice. To me this sight has respect issues!
C95TSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:11 PM   #79
Inygknok
El del Supra

To ChrisV and only to him:

Marco......

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 07:01 PM   #80
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C95TSI
I'm new here too and when I register I thought I would get help and advice but I didn't. A FEW people were nice and got some help from them. I don't know you but you seem like you got some great advice and knowledge and isn't that what this sight is for? I was hoping that people like you were on this sight so that when it comes down to it if everyone who has "knowledge" of cars can help each other and help the ones who need the help! Even though I am new I hope you stay around so if I or anyone else needs the knowledge and help we know that there are some people out there that can actually help you and not give some bullshit advice. To me this sight has respect issues!
Cut throat forum, get used to it
Old 10-13-2005, 10:16 PM   #81
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:

Well maybe instead of whining you should persist with your query until someone with actual knowledge comes along to give you the answer you are looking for.

If you want real, factual, hands on info, that can't be easily found by Googling you will indeed be waiting an eternity for two reasons: one, there is a dirth of mechanical talent on this board and; two the handful of people who are knowledgeable are fed up trying to give advice only to have it overshadowed with others trying to piss on it to make it smell like them.

I would suggest you forget any hero worship and look deeper into the member posts to see who has a modicom of actual knowledge, but is obviously dumbing down his/her posts.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #82
C95TSI
CF Newbie

You know the ones that respond like you just did are the ones who probably don't know anything and that is why you a running off at the mouth. This is suppose to help each other and everyone isn't going to agree but some people are just down rude and why? And I don't go around googling I have read my info at home and then when I can't find it I come here to try to get help. What I don't understand is if you can't help the person and you have no advice why does people respond? I can't believe that this site has NO RESPECT! I guess the younger "kids" have taken it over!
Old 10-14-2005, 03:44 PM   #83
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
You know the ones that respond like you just did are the ones who probably don't know anything and that is why you a running off at the mouth. This is suppose to help each other and everyone isn't going to agree but some people are just down rude and why? And I don't go around googling I have read my info at home and then when I can't find it I come here to try to get help. What I don't understand is if you can't help the person and you have no advice why does people respond? I can't believe that this site has NO RESPECT! I guess the younger "kids" have taken it over!
Now now lets not say that all of the younger people are disrespectful
Old 10-14-2005, 11:25 PM   #84
C95TSI
CF Newbie

Are you one of the younger people? I'm not old but it seems like most of these kids coming straight out of high school are disrespectful. Sorry to offend you.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:28 PM   #85
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Are you one of the younger people? I'm not old but it seems like most of these kids coming straight out of high school are disrespectful. Sorry to offend you.
I am 15
Old 10-14-2005, 11:30 PM   #86
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Could you cite some examples?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:07 AM   #87
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:

Mate you have no idea do you. But you are probably right, I know very little about cars and being a teenager I have very little, if any respect for old fossils who whiney about the younger generation. I like to run off at the mouth and have a huge case of bignotitis, but hey I've only just started to shave, so cut me some slack old man.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:18 AM   #88
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Mate you have no idea do you. But you are probably right, I know very little about cars and being a teenager I have very little, if any respect for old fossils who whiney about the younger generation. I like to run off at the mouth and have a huge case of bignotitis, but hey I've only just started to shave, so cut me some slack old man.
Its a woman
Old 10-15-2005, 01:25 AM   #89
Wally
I Know More Than You

That's even better
Old 10-15-2005, 01:30 AM   #90
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Heres an old one liner to tell your friends:

Guy 1: "My wifes an angel"
Guy 2: "Yea well mines still alive"