Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
Solar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 82
vWHOBO???

Yeah, where is that redneck assshole. I owned his ass so many times he prolly had to leave.. where r u redneck? you having sex with ur sister? hahaha. lol.
Solar is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:40 PM   #2
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
Yeah, where is that redneck assshole. I owned his ass so many times he prolly had to leave.. where r u redneck? you having sex with ur sister? hahaha. lol.
Who the hell are you?
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:40 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Jesus are you FUC KING RETARDED??!! You are the most ignorant person out there
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Dude I dont know who the **** this guy is.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:42 PM   #5
Solar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 82
I'm an old timer here boys, i actually used to own VWHOBO that assclown back in the day. Than he ran home to mama b/c I owned him in countless threads.
Solar is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:42 PM   #6
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
I'm an old timer here boys, i actually used to own VWHOBO that assclown back in the day. Than he ran home to mama b/c I owned him in countless threads.
No, I am an old timer, and I still dont know who the **** you are.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:45 PM   #7
Solar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 82
stiman, i've beena round here longer than u bud... you're some fresh rooky who thinks he's hot shit. I know ur type bud. Anyways, i hate vwhoobo cuz he's arrogant AS HELL YES HE IS! /rant over.
Solar is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:45 PM   #8
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
I'm an old timer here boys, i actually used to own VWHOBO that assclown back in the day. Than he ran home to mama b/c I owned him in countless threads.

I am an old timer too but you know, VWHOBO left because of stupid shits like you
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:46 PM   #9
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
stiman, i've beena round here longer than u bud... you're some fresh rooky who thinks he's hot shit. I know ur type bud. Anyways, i hate vwhoobo cuz he's arrogant AS HELL YES HE IS! /rant over.
Um, lets see. I joined March 2004, you joined June 2004= I have been around longer than you. I have more experience around here than you do, I wouldnt be saying that I am a "rooky" (given that isnt a word). Do you mean "rookie" "hotshot"?
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:47 PM   #10
Solar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 82
99, i remember u man you used to be cool cucumber? what happened? anyays, i just changed the oil in my SL65... she was thirsty, had to give her the good stuff this morning. ummm, that is all for now.
Solar is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:48 PM   #11
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
stiman, i've beena round here longer than u bud... you're some fresh rooky who thinks he's hot shit. I know ur type bud. Anyways, i hate vwhoobo cuz he's arrogant AS HELL YES HE IS! /rant over.
You havent been around as long as StiMan you idiot, cant you read. He's been here (as it says under his name) since March 2004, you've been here since June 2004 . And as far as you 'owning' vwhobo so many times, i doubt it considering you only have just over 40 posts and about 20 or so of those came in the past couple days.
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:49 PM   #12
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
You havent been around as long as StiMan you idiot, cant you read. He's been here (as it says under his name) since March 2004, you've been here since June 2004 . And as far as you 'owning' vwhobo so many times, i doubt it considering you only have just over 40 posts and about 20 or so of those came in the past couple days.
Ya. I think he is a bit to slow to understand what we are saying.

Besides, hobo left a few months ago because the member base of CF booted him.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:50 PM   #13
Solar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 82
yo, can i join ur sti fan club? i looooveeee that car, but it's not as fast as i'd like it to be... still love it though, great choice man !
Solar is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:50 PM   #14
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
99, i remember u man you used to be cool cucumber? what happened? anyays, i just changed the oil in my SL65... she was thirsty, had to give her the good stuff this morning. ummm, that is all for now.
Solar, I remember you man, you used to be an ignorant dumbshit, oh, you still are
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:51 PM   #15
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Solar, I remember you man, you used to be an ignorant dumbshit, oh, you still are

and again, Solar gets
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.