Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 03:08 AM   #61
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Exactly my point if you would care to open your eyes and ears. I (we...anyone) can only judge you on what you put forth on this forum. (likewise when people meet you in person...what you put forth is what they base their judgment of you)

So...what has this Synthetic Trust girl put forth?.

Okay, I am not one to run away from this shit but you are right, she hasn't put anything forth, cept the way people(not NAMING any names) disrespect her is not helping putting anything forth
Old 08-10-2005, 03:13 AM   #62
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Okay, I am not one to run away from this shit but you are right, she hasn't put anything forth, cept the way people(not NAMING any names) disrespect her is not helping putting anything forth

Do I disrespect her anymore than the little boys running around asking her to post her pics? Who is more to blame? The ones that promote this and ask for it, or the one that states the truth? Sure...I don't deny calling her a slut is disrespectful in a sense...however, I don't deny what she is doing is slutty...therefore when it smells like sheet, looks like sheet, acts like sheet...it is likely exactly what your senses say it is.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Old 08-10-2005, 03:20 AM   #63
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Whatever.
First off, you sound like a little kid. And holy shit, your a damn SUPER Mod, which means with out MIA Admin you (and Satty) run this place, you should have/show respect to the members here.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
Old 08-10-2005, 03:22 AM   #64
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
First off, you sound like a little kid. And holy shit, your a damn SUPER Mod, which means with out MIA Admin you (and Satty) run this place, you should have/show respect to the members here.

That "whatever" does sound childish doesn't it...it was meant to.

I'm just waiting for admin's input...we should soon find out. He may think that chick is cute...who knows...

Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 AM   #65
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
That "whatever" does sound childish doesn't it...it was meant to.

I'm just waiting for admin's input...we should soon find out. He may think that chick is cute...who knows...
Why the hell would Adam PM you about this but for some reason, noone else gets a PM, even when we're told to ask him about something or get his permission.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
Old 08-10-2005, 03:41 AM   #66
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Why the hell would Adam PM you about this but for some reason, noone else gets a PM, even when we're told to ask him about something or get his permission.

Just because he doesn't PM you...hardly means he doesn't PM me either.

Old 08-10-2005, 04:15 AM   #67
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Jeezus Bav, leave it alone. You need to show some leadership and just stop this flame war. Show the leadership that you (as a super mod) are supposed to show. Adam should be showing some too, but he isnt here. Bav, you need to step up and just stop argueing about this. It is pretty obvious niether of you is going to step down. Be the man.

Old 08-10-2005, 04:38 AM   #68
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Jeezus Bav, leave it alone. You need to show some leadership and just stop this flame war. Show the leadership that you (as a super mod) are supposed to show. Adam should be showing some too, but he isnt here. Bav, you need to step up and just stop argueing about this. It is pretty obvious niether of you is going to step down. Be the man.

Flame war? It's on the edge. It was a disagreement of terms.

But I'll leave it alone for you.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:27 AM   #69
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Jebus. This is retarded.

Honestly!

I don't think SynT is a slut, or a brown-bagger, or any of the other derogatory terms that have been put forth by anyone(I'm going to try my best to avoid naming names in this...).

I also don't think that she came on here purely for attention either.

IMHO, she is here because she has the same interest as any else here, including myself - cars. If you haven't noticed, she has posted questions about cars in other forums, not just posted pictures in the "Post your pic" thread. So what if she displays pictures, albeit some being rather provocative for her age?

If it wasn't for some people on here, I don't think the pictures would have gone as far as they did. I'll admit it, at first it was okay, but then it started to get somewhat overbearing...

Look at what she did already, removed a bunch of her pictures because Talon called her out for them. Does that seem to be the actions of an attention-wanting slut? Not really.

As for being a brown-bagger...apparently most males on this forum did not think so. Only a few select individuals said something to that effect.

Now, I pose to the Moderators, would this sexual slandering NOT fall under this forum rule:

"Racist or hostile behaviour will not be tolorated anywhere on the forums, please treat others as you, yourself wish to be treated."

Does that mean anyone who called her a brown-bagging, attention-wanting, slut, also wants to be called that?

I'll gladly step up to the plate and call you that. I will also call you disrespectful while I'm at it. Did you not get raised with better manners then that? Did you own mother and father NOT teach you to respect women? Or was your dad a wife-beater, and you've learnt from him? Or can we blame this on video-games, like society seems to be doing for every violent/sexual tendency these days(ie - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)?

My blood is boiling now. I come home from work to see that sort of Bullshit on these forums, and I can't stand it. I don't care whether it's a long-time member, a new member, a guest, or anyone - they DO NOT deserve that treatment. PERIOD. Do you treat your girlfriends that way? Your sisters? Or even worse, your own mothers? I'd hope not. So don't do it to SynT.

Thank you.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:32 AM   #70
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Jebus. This is retarded.

Honestly!

I don't think SynT is a slut, or a brown-bagger, or any of the other derogatory terms that have been put forth by anyone(I'm going to try my best to avoid naming names in this...).

I also don't think that she came on here purely for attention either.

IMHO, she is here because she has the same interest as any else here, including myself - cars. If you haven't noticed, she has posted questions about cars in other forums, not just posted pictures in the "Post your pic" thread. So what if she displays pictures, albeit some being rather provocative for her age?

If it wasn't for some people on here, I don't think the pictures would have gone as far as they did. I'll admit it, at first it was okay, but then it started to get somewhat overbearing...

Look at what she did already, removed a bunch of her pictures because Talon called her out for them. Does that seem to be the actions of an attention-wanting slut? Not really.

As for being a brown-bagger...apparently most males on this forum did not think so. Only a few select individuals said something to that effect.

Now, I pose to the Moderators, would this sexual slandering NOT fall under this forum rule:

"Racist or hostile behaviour will not be tolorated anywhere on the forums, please treat others as you, yourself wish to be treated."

Does that mean anyone who called her a brown-bagging, attention-wanting, slut, also wants to be called that?

I'll gladly step up to the plate and call you that. I will also call you disrespectful while I'm at it. Did you not get raised with better manners then that? Did you own mother and father NOT teach you to respect women? Or was your dad a wife-beater, and you've learnt from him? Or can we blame this on video-games, like society seems to be doing for every violent/sexual tendency these days(ie - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)?

My blood is boiling now. I come home from work to see that sort of Bullshit on these forums, and I can't stand it. I don't care whether it's a long-time member, a new member, a guest, or anyone - they DO NOT deserve that treatment. PERIOD. Do you treat your girlfriends that way? Your sisters? Or even worse, your own mothers? I'd hope not. So don't do it to SynT.

Thank you.

I called a spade a spade...if you think it is bs...so be it.

If you feel the need to vent more...go ahead.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:36 AM   #71
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
I called a spade a spade...if you think it is bs...so be it.

If you feel the need to vent more...go ahead.

double standards perhaps? breaking the forum rules you're supposed to be upholding? Because there is no way to punish you.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:39 AM   #72
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife

Did you miss that part?

The point is, you are a moderator. You are supposed to be the guideline for how people do things on this forum. It doesn't look very good when a Super Moderator starts insulting and being downright disrespectful to a member of the forum...

I really don't care what you think of her, or what she did. You represent what this forum is supposed to follow, and it looks really disappointing.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:12 AM   #73
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Did you miss that part?

The point is, you are a moderator. You are supposed to be the guideline for how people do things on this forum. It doesn't look very good when a Super Moderator starts insulting and being downright disrespectful to a member of the forum...

I really don't care what you think of her, or what she did. You represent what this forum is supposed to follow, and it looks really disappointing.

It is simple...(I thought we were dropping it)...her actions are that of a sleezy, slut.

Ok...since you guys can't take truth...I say she is acting like a sleezy, slut.

How's that?

Old 08-10-2005, 06:14 AM   #74
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Btw...no one has been banned for name calling...except for that idiot that was just plain disrespectful to the thread about 99integra's mom.

Old 08-10-2005, 06:19 AM   #75
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

again, we dance into the realm of opinions. you think she acts like a sleezy slut. we don't.

where do you draw the line?...
Closed Thread